Pic

Man I'm getting pissed, 5'10 215 and I look nowhere near as big as you...at least I don't think. Maybe when I cut up the size will "come out".

I dunno what a victory sign is....just hold up a peice of paper that says "Outlawtas2 > Ronnie Coleman"

Onswoll said:
awwwhahahaha carolina...can you believe this guy? LOL

I dont know why he's callin bullshit...You have a decent amount of size and like 4% bodyfat....its hard work for sure but not impossible.
WE need to get together before I leave for the East coast B.

30InchAAsWheels said:
No way I gotta call bullshit on this one, I've read some of this guys posts and they are border line retarted...Like I said upload a pic like I asked...it would take him 2 seconds to proove me wrong...

I've yet to see any pics of you tit weasel.

outlawtas2 said:
Man I'm getting pissed, 5'10 215 and I look nowhere near as big as you...at least I don't think. Maybe when I cut up the size will "come out".

I dunno what a victory sign is....just hold up a peice of paper that says "Outlawtas2 > Ronnie Coleman"

Looking big is all about proportions and bf%. Looking big in clothes is another story.

Agreed proportions are everything in this game, I have a guy in my gym who looks real small, later on he takes is hoody off and holy shit this guy looks insane!

Props to Onswoll, he upped his pic as requested...incredible work and it looks like his macro diet madness is worth the effort! Good on ya bro even if ya do swing the other way :D

Onswoll said:
can someone please explain to me what a "victory sign" is....and i'll gladly shut up Mr. 30inchwheels. LMAO I work my ass off to look the way that I do and I dont like to be discredited like that.

At the moment your an 18year old kid who has uploaded 1 picture of a mate of mine..., so don't try and side track everyone..

You have already had two days and still no pic, I gotta call bull on this one.

LiftTillIDie said:
Looking big is all about proportions and bf%. Looking big in clothes is another story.

TONS of truth behind that comment. Ive seen one to many dudes who look huge with their shirts on, but then an hr later you walk into the locker room and see the same dude with his shirt off, and the guys go nothing but fat all over his body. lots of truth to that lifttildie...good thought.

"I ordered you to upload some more pics with the victory sign over your right eye...is there a pic uploaded NO! Do it! and I'll shut the fuck up...until then your a spoty nosed little twat upoading pictures of a mate I used to know..." -30inchAAsWheels

Hey 30inchAAsWheels....This "victory signs" for you buddy....and I'm not sure what this means where your from...but where I'm from it means...FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!!!! LMAO :flipoffha

Last edited:
Onswoll said:
"I ordered you to upload some more pics with the victory sign over your right eye...is there a pic uploaded NO! Do it! and I'll shut the fuck up...until then your a spoty nosed little twat upoading pictures of a mate I used to know..." -30inchAAsWheels

THIS ONES FOR YOU BIG GUY!!! LMAO

now thats a victory sign for ya : :flipoffha

Heh lookin swoll there swolls.

Onswoll said:
Ive seen one to many dudes who look huge with their shirts on, but then an hr later you walk into the locker room and see the same dude with his shirt off, and the guys go nothing but fat all over his body. lots of truth to that lifttildie...good thought.

When did you see me with my shirt off? :)

carolinacrackah said:
What are you and yer lady up to tonight?

not much bro...just pretty much taken it easy. New yrs is just another night for jackass's to get drunk and drive around. Not excited for the gym over the next month. 1st month of the yr the gym is so damn packed, but then it dies out after a month or so and you dont see those people until january of the next yr. haha. what are you doing...lets do something. call me up

Back