Pics of me (2 weeks into Test E) comment

:( lol i was working out solid for about a year before I hit the sauce.. guess i'll just have to keep training and working on it. i just don't see how im so small but it's w.e. I'll just keep at it.

hey brother ,
All these guys are just kindly pointing out the obvious!
1# your way to young
2# you didnt even bother lifting weights b4 you just started useing and lifting out of the blue.
3# your way to young

PS where are you stationed LMAO jk

Gunny *****, J
13th MEU
1st Force Reconnaissance Platoon
Camp Pendleton, Ca 92055

In Bellchase, Louisiana, PFC
I live in Louisiana
Reserved Forces

and I was working out solid for a year before I hit the juice, prior to that i was working out on and off since i was about 14.

Hey Stroke, what would happen if the army found out your juicing? Would it be that bad?

And btw i would take all the negative feedback and use them to hit some pr´s in gym;)

Hey Stroke, what would happen if the army found out your juicing? Would it be that bad?

And btw i would take all the negative feedback and use them to hit some pr´s in gym;)

yeah, but it's what i like to do. some people dirnk, some people take pills, some people go out.. i spend 3 hours a day in the gym and like to gear. thats my vice. Military isn't "very" strict with it.. but if arises to be a problem you'll get it hard..

and yeah i do.. it just amazes me how people say oh dude look how small and this and that then turn around to a 6ft 160lb dude and say AWWW DUDDEEE SO FEEKIN SWOLE. kinda funny lol. but i like my gains and am happy with where i am at.

yeah, but it's what i like to do. some people dirnk, some people take pills, some people go out.. i spend 3 hours a day in the gym and like to gear. thats my vice. Military isn't "very" strict with it.. but if arises to be a problem you'll get it hard..

and yeah i do.. it just amazes me how people say oh dude look how small and this and that then turn around to a 6ft 160lb dude and say AWWW DUDDEEE SO FEEKIN SWOLE. kinda funny lol. but i like my gains and am happy with where i am at.

You really upset that no one has said you look like a monster.. the truth hurts.,,,, what you see in the mirror is not always what other people see, but keep plugging away you will get there

First off this is a funny ass thread. He puts up a picture has no questions and than expects people not to respond to his pic. No offense bro but if i saw you on the street i wouldnt even think you lifted weights. Id say at the most you might do a few pullups and pushups a day.

so what would you consider my BF% to be??

In the first pictures, I'd say no less than 14%.

In the second picture (9 weeks in), I'd say no less than 16%.

You have zero definition. Generally speaking, at 12%, one has AT LEAST 4 abs showing through, veins in their lower and upper arms, and good separation between their bi's and tri's. I really don't see any of that in those pictures you posted.

What kind of strength gains have you made? I'm curious if you gear is even any good. An 8-10lb gain in 9 weeks on 400mg/wk with clear body fat gain makes me question if you are in fact injecting any real hormones.

In the first pictures, I'd say no less than 14%.

In the second picture (9 weeks in), I'd say no less than 16%.

You have zero definition. Generally speaking, at 12%, one has AT LEAST 4 abs showing through, veins in their lower and upper arms, and good separation between their bi's and tri's. I really don't see any of that in those pictures you posted.

What kind of strength gains have you made? I'm curious if you gear is even any good. An 8-10lb gain in 9 weeks on 400mg/wk with clear body fat gain makes me question if you are in fact injecting any real hormones.

thanks for the correction, i had figured the same. yeah i know man.. i had questioned the same because i wasn't very impressed myself.. i think it was severely underdosed.. i got all the bad sides and very light good sides =/ im taking geneza test E now could tell the difference in the first week.. i did make some str gains about 40lb up in my bench and 15lb up in my curls and skull crushes. i think this gp will do alot better. it was atlas btw the usa underground version with the shitty label. never get again

thanks for the correction, i had figured the same. yeah i know man.. i had questioned the same because i wasn't very impressed myself.. i think it was severely underdosed.. i got all the bad sides and very light good sides =/ im taking geneza test E now could tell the difference in the first week.. i did make some str gains about 40lb up in my bench and 15lb up in my curls and skull crushes. i think this gp will do alot better. it was atlas btw the usa underground version with the shitty label. never get again

I wouldn't doubt that the gear was bunk. To be honest, at 18 years old with only one year of past training experience, those gains are very consistent with what you could have probably done naturally.

I would like to see if you notice some immediate water retention and strength bursts through the roof within the next few weeks of running the Geneza.

As many have already pointed out, your size gains were not really consistent with a Test cycle. Gaining 8-10lbs in 9 weeks with obvious fat gains is a clear sign that something was wrong.

I wouldn't doubt that the gear was bunk. To be honest, at 18 years old with only one year of past training experience, those gains are very consistent with what you could have probably done naturally.

I would like to see if you notice some immediate water retention and strength bursts through the roof within the next few weeks of running the Geneza.

As many have already pointed out, your size gains were not really consistent with a Test cycle. Gaining 8-10lbs in 9 weeks with obvious fat gains is a clear sign that something was wrong.

yeah, i don't think it was bunk, but surely underdosed.. I honestly could feel the difference in quality after my second shot of GP. I can tell this is going to be sweet =P.

Ok.

Ill tell you my intention was not to knock your self esteem down but to simply point out that you need to put some more time in the gym before you hop on the gear.

The point noted here is that you need to address diet and training seriously. Realistically optimal gains from gear do not come until you figure this out.

How much cardio are you guys doing in the morning? We used to run no less than 4 miles every fucking day. Friday was a long run 6-8 miles. That will fuck up a good bulker.

update pics of my back, this is relaxed not flex. how ever i did arch it back a bit in photo 2.

this is me on GP test E 500mg EW

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Back