Pics of me (2 weeks into Test E) comment

Bro it doesn't look like your training hard enough....

lol ok. i think im going to have to do a little experiment and switch camera's.. I always look smaller with this camera, and people think im not lifting right or something.

Last edited:
heres a few more, fuck this camera lol.

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

when your 25-30 you will have a good laugh at yourself about this,you will not understand this now,but later you will,until then good luck,be safe and thanks for your service

You look great dude, If you start gear at your age, you will be so addicted.You will regret ever touching gear at 18. In 10 years, you will have a gut, gyno, hairloss, acne, depression, enlarged prostrate and have a long term addiction. I went through it. Enjoy your training natural for atleast another 5 years before you think about gear. You are still growing. I grew 3 inches after graduating highschool and put 30 lbs of muscle on naturally and I looked awsome. As soon as I started experimenting, I ran into major problems because I was stupid and uneducated about steroids. Enjoy your youth, women and having a good time.

whats your cardio look like?

drink/smoke?

eat desserts/drink sodas?

just curious.. u should be proud of your results but theres something you're not doing. but i can tell you're making progress. go intense bro!

-b

you look good, esp in the second pic, and i mean that, but where he hell is your vascularity? esp if you're on.

no vas. right now, but i do have veiny arms and forearms just not like you guys lol im in a solid bulking phase, eating everything i can to get some weight on. and for above post no, i don't smoke drink or do any of the recreational retarded shit that other 18 year olds do. I drink water and water only all day. but i do eat anything and everything.

Where you been mate?

So what a you gonna do now after this cycle?

This is what i would like to see you do: Dont cycle for atleast one year, better until 20. You need to learn how to train and eat, because something is off like bell said. 3hours a day is something that will def not make you grow. Train more intensly 3times a week, 1.15min max per session. Intensity just doesnt go with everyday training especially if its 3hours, if you keep going like this, youl be burnt out and start playing bball or something. Thats an other reason why youngsters shouldnt juice! At your age to have a great future, take a page from Ronnie, start concentrating gettin your bench-squat-dead, so yes like Ronnie Coleman, powerlifting at this point will give you a great thick strong canvas to starting adding symmetry when older. High intensity/low volume is the best way to go, and if your not eating enough protein, cals-juice-training wont do shit. Aim for at least 1.5grams protein per lean bodyweigth pound. Train for results in mind, not time spent hanging out in the gym. When you go with 110% intensity, 1hour is all you can do!

Not trying to put you down mate, but just give you advice that i have yet not seen to fail. I was lucky to meat great Pros and worldchampions in PL and worlds strongest man at the age of twenty whos knowledge gave me better growth then any roid.

Dont give up, just wise up bro!

Where you been mate?

So what a you gonna do now after this cycle?

This is what i would like to see you do: Dont cycle for atleast one year, better until 20. You need to learn how to train and eat, because something is off like bell said. 3hours a day is something that will def not make you grow. Train more intensly 3times a week, 1.15min max per session. Intensity just doesnt go with everyday training especially if its 3hours, if you keep going like this, youl be burnt out and start playing bball or something. Thats an other reason why youngsters shouldnt juice! At your age to have a great future, take a page from Ronnie, start concentrating gettin your bench-squat-dead, so yes like Ronnie Coleman, powerlifting at this point will give you a great thick strong canvas to starting adding symmetry when older. High intensity/low volume is the best way to go, and if your not eating enough protein, cals-juice-training wont do shit. Aim for at least 1.5grams protein per lean bodyweigth pound. Train for results in mind, not time spent hanging out in the gym. When you go with 110% intensity, 1hour is all you can do!

Not trying to put you down mate, but just give you advice that i have yet not seen to fail. I was lucky to meat great Pros and worldchampions in PL and worlds strongest man at the age of twenty whos knowledge gave me better growth then any roid.

Dont give up, just wise up bro!

I've been at OLM because i couldn't access the forum here for some reason =/. yeah i take everything into prospective, all you guy's info is very helpful. After this cycle im going natty for about a year because i'll be in training and at my base too. but no, my training is on key. I've manipulated it to the way my body needs it to be to grow. I change up my complete work out every 6 months and i like to rotate different types of exercises for muscle groups about every two months ex: do skull crushers instead of pull downs or do dumbbells instead of barbell and dumbell curls instead of preacher just simple switch ups but every 6 months i do a complete change in the ex: bi's and chest, tri's and back, legs n shoulders instead of doing one group a day like i am on now. I train about an hour and 30 mins - 2hours per session 5 times a week ontop of running i do on the weekends. I train very heavy with low reps. I like to do 4 sets of 10,8,6,4 reps while maximizing weight in each set. I'm trying to keep estrogen to a minimum to help minimize the possibility of my growth plates closing.

thanks again guys for your interest

but no, my training is on key. I've manipulated it to the way my body needs it to be to grow.

Ok so thats the problem then, your 18, trained for a year and you know what works for you.

Guys like Dante DC(close to forty) and Louie Simmons(over 50) have been training and teaching for tens of years and yet they improve all the time.

Bro just look at the results, and ask yourself is it in key.

Ok so thats the problem then, your 18, trained for a year and you know what works for you.

Guys like Dante DC(close to forty) and Louie Simmons(over 50) have been training and teaching for tens of years and yet they improve all the time.

That's great advice... If you're curious what a Dante and Westside hybrid looks like or an Upperbody/Lowerbody split take a look at my most recent journal http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-online-journal/140704-test-e-eq-spring-cycle-9.html#post2077896 or any of ManOfMuscle's journals

I have been doing the Dante/Westside hybrid and MoM does the Upperbody/Lowerbody... We're both in our early/mid 20's, I'm 6'4" 240lbs 11% BF and MoM is 6'3"+, 270lbs 12% (I'm not sure, but from his last pics it looks like it) and have been training for 6+ years each. My training sessions don't last more than 85 minutes (and that's my Chest/Shoulders/Tris max effort day) and MoM only trains about an hour or so at a clip.

Intensity is key, burn all the FLEX and Muscle & Fitness magazines you have and listen to the guys on this forum...

*Sorry MoM if any of the information about you is incorrect, I just went with what I've read/assume about your training.

dude i cant believe your gearing that young at 16 wow. even now is a little young.its gona really hurt you later on like balding, and allotta other stuff. if anything if you have to do something i would just do hgh. just my opinion

bro i just saw your pic, upper body looks great but look at your hairline its receeded alot and your only 20.told you not good. expect more side effects to kick in in about five years. personally id rather have all my hair i have a great hairline im 20 never touched a steroid.

That's great advice... If you're curious what a Dante and Westside hybrid looks like or an Upperbody/Lowerbody split take a look at my most recent journal http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-online-journal/140704-test-e-eq-spring-cycle-9.html#post2077896 or any of ManOfMuscle's journals

I have been doing the Dante/Westside hybrid and MoM does the Upperbody/Lowerbody... We're both in our early/mid 20's, I'm 6'4" 240lbs 11% BF and MoM is 6'3"+, 270lbs 12% (I'm not sure, but from his last pics it looks like it) and have been training for 6+ years each. My training sessions don't last more than 85 minutes (and that's my Chest/Shoulders/Tris max effort day) and MoM only trains about an hour or so at a clip.

Intensity is key, burn all the FLEX and Muscle & Fitness magazines you have and listen to the guys on this forum...

*Sorry MoM if any of the information about you is incorrect, I just went with what I've read/assume about your training.

awesome advice, thanks for the info.

your correct, in no means am I claiming to be all knowledgeable. im just saying what i'm doing right now is working.

dude im looking at your last pic posted on the third page i can see your hairline has receeded badly!! now thats ok if your say 25 and on or so but your 18. i bet your buddies make fun of you.

Back