Powerstroke's Update pics

Powerstroke32

hey guys, got some updated pics here..

all comments welcome this time lol negative or positive. looking to improve and welcoming knowledge.

chest

Picture005.jpg

back

Picture002.jpg

front pose

Picture006.jpg

arched back

Picture001.jpg

i still think my camera is fucking evil. it makes me appear smaller. but w.e it's all i got..

FLAME AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY:laugh3:

wow the gp is workin good improvement from the last pics lookin good stroke

Yeah ur definatley lookun bigger.
Good progress keep it up

do you regret getting that back tatoo?? its like 9 inches off center.... better progress though... although you could do with dropping some water and keep an eye on those love handles.. with your diet i had the same problem.... when i was your age...

do you regret getting that back tatoo?? its like 9 inches off center.... better progress though... although you could do with dropping some water and keep an eye on those love handles.. with your diet i had the same problem.... when i was your age...

nah i don't regret it lol. it's centered just looks that way from the way my back was arched. i know man.. im having trouble with the handles, i take in alot of carbs and am eating a shit load right now so im sure thats where they're coming from. i'm trying to counteract it with alot of cardio. i run 2 miles every day and 5 miles on wednsday (cardio only day) the Corps demands this out of me anyhow so it helps.

Hey man - def made some good progress - I'd say try to get in some heavy work w/ dumbells to get some thickness in your chest/pecs. I like the slight incline BP - Flyes are always good too. Nice work, bro - keep it up!

Looking like youre making some good gains.

Ya may want to throw in a couple more sets and a couple more reps to tighten up a bit.

Looking good though.

gator

Hey man - def made some good progress - I'd say try to get in some heavy work w/ dumbells to get some thickness in your chest/pecs. I like the slight incline BP - Flyes are always good too. Nice work, bro - keep it up!

yeah you read my mind! lol. i was tiring of barbell.. i like to switch it up every month. i think im going to stick with dumb bells. I feel like i get a better isolation on pecs and i can't really cheat the dumbies. I always do flies but i think im going to cut flies out for a while and switch to dumbie pull overs. I get a good response from them.

thanks for positive re reinforcement guys!

Hey, you look like you lift weights now.

Just messin with ya. lol. Lookin like your coming along nicely.

-

nice trapz and lats.. really good overall thickness to the back.. don't know how you looked before but I think you should prioritize mainly arms (bi's and tri's).. and secondly put some extra work on the chest

stay consistent!

-

EDIT:
Just saw your other thread.. _great work_, you gained a lot of muscles in a short amount of time.. but also some water and fat.. maybe cut down a little on the calories if it becomes a problem.. unless thats what you want :p

-

hey, thanks for feedback man. yeah i know.. i work harcorely on my arms. they really aren't bad and have some good size!! it's just my arms are so damn long.. it's hard to peak my bi's.

-

Well.. results will come with time, just be patient and you will get your peak :p but don't forget tri's, biceps is actually a really small muscles, most of the thickness is the triceps, so if you get them bigger, your biceps also look bigger ;) - I would trade my genetically blessed biceps for your pecs any day :p

Did you post your diet in detail yet? A bit curious about that..

-

I'll have to soon. My gainer is the source of all the fat.. it has shit loads of carbs. I have a fairly good diet that I follow routinely. and yes triceps are my biggest muscle group that I love to work out!! i have some nice tri's

i find the best tri workouts that made mine explode are close grip barbell, DIPS are crucial, skull crusher's, and pull downs. those are the tri exercises I use on bi,tri,forarm days.

hey, thanks for feedback man. yeah i know.. i work harcorely on my arms. they really aren't bad and have some good size!! it's just my arms are so damn long.. it's hard to peak my bi's.

Yes your bi`s look somewhat behind. What do you do for them?

Im guessing your on an i wanna train everyday high volume nonsense split?:D yes high volume sucks...

My arms started really growing when i took 50% of the volume off, and most weeks do them twice.

Most guys who dont have good genetics for bi`s, severly overtrain them, id say about 80% at least.

But your young so you have good time to learn your body and gain. But i would try and do it naturally after this cycle, you learn a lot more what works really and the end result is gonna be x10.

Im guessing your on an i wanna train everyday high volume nonsense split?:D yes high volume sucks...

My arms started really growing when i took 50% of the volume off, and most weeks do them twice.

Most guys who dont have good genetics for bi`s, severly overtrain them, id say about 80% at least.

But your young so you have good time to learn your body and gain. But i would try and do it naturally after this cycle, you learn a lot more what works really and the end result is gonna be x10.

I couldn't agree more with this entire post. Everyone thinks that high volume is the only way to go. I was the same way until I injured myself and decided to cut back on my volume and I grew like crazy....

I only train my bi's with 6 sets MAX and the same goes for tri's, I don't have great genetics for my arms, so I have to train them very carefully.

The thing I agree about the most is that you learn the most about your body when you're not on gear. When natural every single pound of lean muscle you gain is through perfect training, dieting, and rest. The WORST thing anyone can do is walk up to the biggest and most juiced out guy in the gym and ask him how he got big. Being on juice makes things easier than being natural and your body will respond much more favorably. The reason we recommend 5 plus years of natural training prior to juicing is because not only do you gain muscle maturity, psychological maturity, and tendon and ligament strength, but you gain the knowledge about your body. It's incredibly important to know how your body responds to different types of training prior to using AAS to maximize your time on.

Back