Pre-Contest Cycle

damn Bro - you look like a fukkin pro BODYBUILDER up there! great job on the training and prep! Hella tough class - very sweet that you placed so well next to those guys. Extreme props! IMO way better than #1 against a bunch of weenies!

When u get the chance - post a few more pics. I bet you gained about 20 lbs already in the last 24 hours! hahahaha

Congrats u did well I think u should of placed 4th just looking at the pics u showed, it was yr first contest so u always know what to improve next time!!
I have to admit u got a good set of legs hahaha
Now Just time to eat eat eat (eat clean though)

Get right back into training while you eat and fill out. Your body is PRIMED to grow right now. Your muscles are starving. So as mentioned above: eat, eat, eat. But Train, train, train. You can easily gain some solid muscle in this post contest period if you give the body what it needs.

i dont think i said, but its the light heavyweight class, open, no novice class for this show.

the weights for this class was 176.26-198.25 I came in at 198.2 hahaha literally a twentieth of a pound under the cutoff. if i would have ended up as a heavyweight i would have just left lol. there were some fucking monsters in that class. insane looking dudes. But i definately could have been more shredded for sure. I looked good for first show, but lots of room for improvement. Im excited. like i said i had a blast. it was a great night.

After the show I killed the buffet. then i went back to my hotel room, showered, at a ton of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, lemon poppy seed scones, and peanut butter on cookie dough pop-tarts (which was fucking amazing tasting, u gotta try it).

then the next morning i woke up full which was super weird. and i ate more scones and a muffin and more pb and j. ate just under a pound of pb the next morning. and basically i was eating on a full stomach the whole day sunday. i was misserable but i just wanted to eat, it was weird. so today i woke up not hungry, but my stomach didnt hurt anymore, so im eating mostly good food today. it was frustrating that i couldnt eat as much as i wanted to yesterday cause my stomach shrunk so much.

so today i started with some eggs and oatmeal and thats it so far. in a little bit ill have a chicken breast and some vita tops for my carb. so im still gonna get in some other not so good foods, but im progressively start eating cleaner again.

tues, wed, and thurs i gotta do some training thing with work and they will have be doing some intense personal trainer workouts, so basically cardio stuff which will be good. and ill jump back into my weight training on friday probably. ill start with the light weight high reps again like i was doing before the show, and ill slowly be increasing my weight. so far im up 10lbs.

i feel kinda bad eating so much junk yesterday, my plan was to avoid going crazy, but i just wanted to eat so bad. the 3 months of dieting sucked lol.

toney freeman was the guest poser, god he's a big fucker! lol. i went to his seminar and he seems cool as hell tho. i met david henry last yr and he seemed like a dick. he just didnt want to answer my questions, he just told me to buy his dvd, the informations on there lol. but freeman seemed cool as hell.

he was telling his life story and how he got started and stuff and it was pretty sweet. he started at 6'2", 160lbs lol. and he was saying ppl were telling him he would never be a good bodybuilder cause he was way too tall and way too skinny. ill try to get more pics of me up, and some of freeman. he had a sweet routine. it would be cool if i could upload the video of my routine as well. i liked it.

theres a few guys in the show that do jr. nationals. the guy that took the overall is in his late 30's. i'll get some of him up too. he looks good. and this middleweight guy is super good too, he is sponsored and was using this show just as a stepping stone to jr nationals. he was probably the most shredded guy there, i wanna say he was more cut up than the overall winner.

so pics of me:
a couple of the pictures r in my room friday night

this is the heavyweight class. the guy with the mohawk in the center won the overall. in one of the pics, he's on the far right.

the winners of each class competing for the overall. the guy with the red mohawk is a middleweight. phenomenal physique! He competes in jr nationals and is just an animal. probably the most shredded guy up there. it was super funny seeing him with the other middleweights because he was in a league of his own.

Good job man. Now that you have a better idea of how to prep and what the competition will be like you should shoot for winning this weight class. Is this an annual show?

Nice work juice. You came in right where i figured you would. And like i said, be proud you placed. LHWs are usually the hardest class in my opinion. And don't sweat the eating either, like burly said, you deserve it and it needs to be done to prime those muscles for growth. You got out massed in this show, but thats a great way to re-evaluate but getting lean and ready for a show. Now you can start adding mass and be even better and more ripped next time.

I will say i fucking hate mohawks on grown men and even worse when they are in BBing comps. a red mohawk? Really? The overall winner looked good though for sure other than his stupid hair cut.

Anyway, good job and good luck in the future.

Good job man. Now that you have a better idea of how to prep and what the competition will be like you should shoot for winning this weight class. Is this an annual show?

It is an annual show. I plan to do this one or an easier one a yr from now.

Thanks chep.

nice pics, bro - thanks for posting. What was your posing music after all? Thats tough to choose IMO. cool about Tony Freeman too- always great to see a nice guy on top of his game.

I will say i fucking hate mohawks on grown men and even worse when they are in BBing comps. a red mohawk? Really? The overall winner looked good though for sure other than his stupid hair cut.

Awwww comon Chep! if you can't wear a mohawk to a BB show - where can U?! - it's not like a wedding or something...hahahahaha come to think of it those hats at the royal wedding looked pretty dopy...
;-)

Last edited:
Awwww comon Chep! if you can't wear a mohawk to a BB show - where can U?! - it's not like a wedding or something...hahahahaha come to think of it those hats at the royal wedding looked pretty dopy...
;-)

adult males should not wear mohawks of any fashion. And the fauxhawk is a close second. Might as well put on an Affliction t-shirt and some skinny jeans.

so post cycle therapy (pct) is going excellent! im 27 days in using torem and t-bomb (tribiulus based test booster). im feeling great, and my sex drive never dropped off like it has on all my other cycles. I've always had to deal with no libido and e.d., but this time i was golden.

my only concern now is that my balls dont seem full size yet. they arent as small as they were i dont think, but they dont seem as big as i remember. unless i have smaller balls than i remember, i dont even know its been so long. im gonna be going until 35 days with torem and continueing for a few more weeks with just tbomb. then several weeks after that i'll get blood test to make sure everything is good.

but i was surprised how good i feel post cycle this time around. maybe the torem is working better than nolva/clomid, and its also probably because i gained weight post cycle instead of lost because of my contest, so i think that was huge for my self-esteem. normally that post-cycle weight loss gets me down.

Back