***Regarding The Almighty***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice21 said:
I don't post here much but I can tell you with 99% certainty that the Arrest report is bogus. It's obvious it wasn't scanned. It was most likely made in Excel judging by the font and other things. No matter the quality of the scan it would not come out as if it had never been printed.
Like someone else said the only way it is legit is if the Police Department Emailed it to him.

Juice21

like i said earlier, anyone can get a blank copy of a police report. i didnt expect this clown almighty to do such a bad job of falsifying this shit. made me laugh when i saw it but i didnt want to say anything. ive already pissed off a couple of folks with my comments and i wouldnt want to be responsible for someone elses blood pressure rising.

anyways from the looks of things almighty, you are just digging a deeper and deeper hole with every second that goes by. just pay these guys back or straight up tell them their money is spent. be a man and take the ass beating you deserve and put this behind you.

and i will again say to the taken... tell his fuckin parents everything. hes gonna be so sorry he did this when they take away his G.I. Joes. damn, i wouldnt want to be him. not to mention the fact that he is probably gonna have the heat pay him a visit sooner or later due to all this attention.

if i was the guys after him i would clean fuckin house as he could just point the finger if this happens, or go running to the police for protection if he gets more scared. happens everyday and he doesnt have to worry about you killing him to shut him up. if he doesnt have much to lose himself that could be an option for a pussy. after all this isnt colombia and this isnt coke. although it could become just as serious in a flash. well, if i havent pissed anyone else off, im outties.

bigdelt69 said:
Kube-you dont know my situation so why trash me? Or be an assho about it (like you are). I have been around this game for a very long time. I started that thread to inform people what I have learned being in this game as long as I have.

dude for the last time im not trashing you. and i know im an asshole. its something i have to work on. maybe i will choose my words more carefully. its just that this situation has the potential to explode if this overambitious kid doesnt come clean. they have his address. hes obviously scared or he wouldnt be trying to pull computer fraud to convince everyone he didnt commit computer fraud. first he couldnt cover his tracks and now he cant even do a decent job of filling in a fake form and scanning it to be sent here. what a clown he turned out to be. its gonna be funny when someone finally pays him a visit. i am commenting on the absurdity of it all and trying to make him see the fact that he can very easily be found and dealt with. he obviously underestimated his victims ability to find him and he is obviously in over his head. so lay off. you put your comments and ill put mine. im not trying to start a flame war, just trying to make this kid see that the only reason hes still walking around breathing is because he fucked with decent people. well, decent enough to not have acted on a physical level yet. alot of people do not tolerate this nonsense and having an address would have already done something stupid and irreversible. the good thing is that nothing has happened. so settle this like men and move on. it would be good if he was telling the truth but i can only comment on what i see posted, and that scan did not look legit man. when i got locked up in county the form they gave me was filled in by hand. they give you a copy of the charges and a copy of the things you had on you that went into inventory during your stay. everyplace is different but that scan just looked very poorly doctored. laters.

Last edited:
I will admit the paper I got when I was arrested was filled out by hand. But that was for pot and some various pills so this might be a tad different. But I have no business in this so from now on I will stay off this thread. If he is trying to make good with people thats great, none of my business. If he is scamming good bro's than I will chim in and do my part to help those that lost their hard earned money.

Kube-look no hard feelings, but be nice :)

I will not post what I know about the "arrest" but kube, hulkster, and others are not far off and there position is justified. notice how he will not address me in his post even though he owes me to some it up the whole thing is real sketchy.

bigdelt.. there were never any hard feelings, maybe bad communication. and i will pay more attention to how i come off in the future. hope everything gets resolved without violence, although some people dont understand or learn unless its through some good old fashioned pain. and theres no need for you to stay off the thread if you have some input. i will however keep my comments to a minimum and watch how i come off. im nobody to be abusing anyone verbally. laters.

Well there will be no problems on my end b/c I have taken care of my debt. The only problems that might occure are to the person that fucked me out of 1200 bucks.

Thanks though:)

El Almighty said:
This thread kinda went off on a tangent and I only have a few minutes here free in class so Ill do the best I can.

AAP - Id rather keep that info off the board, but I know you are a good man so Ill email you maybe today or tommorow.

mdd - your 100% right. Lemme email you in a minute.

mvmaxx - Im going to reply to your email as soon as I am done here. Thanks for backing me up when I said Im not a source. And yes, Lonewolf and I are the closest thing I would consider to be a friend made over the internet.

Hulkster - youre a tool. I see that on this board and elite you have made it your mission to get into my business. Obviously you cant read very well...if you could then you would see that I am working with the 3 people right now to get their money back. From now on mind your own business, especially when you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

I know you have an IQ below 20 so Ill break it down:

I have, more than once, said that I am NOT a source/dealer. Mvmaxx just confirmed that. Retard.
All the product I did have was safely placed in a storge locker under a different name. Jackass. Im not going to kiss my own ass goodbye by sending it now.

Drveejay - I respect you more than 99% of the people on here. You are a good man. I can see why you wouldnt be 100% convinced about my story...and no offense but its not my main goal to convince everyone here. You will see that I have taken the first step to get the money back to the people who sent it. I am already in trouble and the last thing I want is for these guys to be placed in any danger, so I am dedicated to doing it as SAFELY as possible.
As for coming back to the boards, that honestly isnt a top priority for me. I am finishing up getting my bachelors in 2 weeks and soon will be starting a career (if this recent event doesnt have a negative impact on it of course), so chances are I wont have time. Besides, it would get frustrating dealing with jagoffs like Hulkster and a few others who I wouldnt care to mention.

Kube and Bigdelt - Spread the love my sons.

Thats all the time I have right now. If I can Ill check back tonight and finish replying to all the rest of the posts.

This is bullshit you have not contacted me or told me you would give me my money back. Two weeks ago you told me you would WU it but surprise, surprise it never showed. Let me guess that is the day you were arrested. How did those jesuit brothers feel about you missing all of that school? How about you post your bail receipt. Has anyone gotten their money today????

when someone gets arrested the booking sheet and Decleration of arrest are written by hand. I know this for a fact.

I forward this to a good buddy of mine who is a cop and he said this is not legit. For anyone who does not know by now Matthew C. Green has a serious problem with telling the truth.

El Almighty said:
This thread kinda went off on a tangent and I only have a few minutes here free in class so Ill do the best I can.

AAP - Id rather keep that info off the board, but I know you are a good man so Ill email you maybe today or tommorow.

mdd - your 100% right. Lemme email you in a minute.

mvmaxx - Im going to reply to your email as soon as I am done here. Thanks for backing me up when I said Im not a source. And yes, Lonewolf and I are the closest thing I would consider to be a friend made over the internet.

Hulkster - youre a tool. I see that on this board and elite you have made it your mission to get into my business. Obviously you cant read very well...if you could then you would see that I am working with the 3 people right now to get their money back. From now on mind your own business, especially when you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

I know you have an IQ below 20 so Ill break it down:

I have, more than once, said that I am NOT a source/dealer. Mvmaxx just confirmed that. Retard.
All the product I did have was safely placed in a storge locker under a different name. Jackass. Im not going to kiss my own ass goodbye by sending it now.

Drveejay - I respect you more than 99% of the people on here. You are a good man. I can see why you wouldnt be 100% convinced about my story...and no offense but its not my main goal to convince everyone here. You will see that I have taken the first step to get the money back to the people who sent it. I am already in trouble and the last thing I want is for these guys to be placed in any danger, so I am dedicated to doing it as SAFELY as possible.
As for coming back to the boards, that honestly isnt a top priority for me. I am finishing up getting my bachelors in 2 weeks and soon will be starting a career (if this recent event doesnt have a negative impact on it of course), so chances are I wont have time. Besides, it would get frustrating dealing with jagoffs like Hulkster and a few others who I wouldnt care to mention.

Kube and Bigdelt - Spread the love my sons.

Thats all the time I have right now. If I can Ill check back tonight and finish replying to all the rest of the posts.

Notice how The Almighty got THE MOST PISSED OFF AT MY POST? That's because it is the one that most makes sense. As I stated:

1) IF you truly had the product you promised to mvmaxx and others, then why haven't you shipped out that product since you have been out of jail? Furthermore, if you were in jail during this time, then you had absolutely no chance to spend the money. Thus, you should have in your possession BOTH THE PRODUCT YOU PROMISED, AS WELL AS THE MONEY. You have NOT SENT BACK EITHER.

2) Your police report is bogus.

3) You cannot use the excuse that you cannot send out the products OR refunded money because of your arrest, because if you were so worried about police surveillance, then why aren't you worried about the police monitoring your internet activities----OF WHICH YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY ADMITTED TO SELLING ILLEGAL AAS. It doesn't matter if you stated to be a source/dealer or not!!! YOU DID ADMIT TO SELLING AAS, everything is mere details.

So fuck you scammer.

Hulkster said:
Notice how The Almighty got THE MOST PISSED OFF AT MY POST? That's because it is the one that most makes sense. As I stated:

1) IF you truly had the product you promised to mvmaxx and others, then why haven't you shipped out that product since you have been out of jail? Furthermore, if you were in jail during this time, then you had absolutely no chance to spend the money. Thus, you should have in your possession BOTH THE PRODUCT YOU PROMISED, AS WELL AS THE MONEY. You have NOT SENT BACK EITHER.

2) Your police report is bogus.

3) You cannot use the excuse that you cannot send out the products OR refunded money because of your arrest, because if you were so worried about police surveillance, then why aren't you worried about the police monitoring your internet activities----OF WHICH YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY ADMITTED TO SELLING ILLEGAL AAS. It doesn't matter if you stated to be a source/dealer or not!!! YOU DID ADMIT TO SELLING AAS, everything is mere details.

So fuck you scammer.

If I scammed 3 bros out of some money... and they were hunting me down right now... I'd probably be doing everything I could to get their money back...

The very nature of the Internet promotes lies. I'm just glad I'm not mixed up in any of this right now. I just have to wonder... if the money is given back... will all be forgiven... let alone, forgotten?

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
If I scammed 3 bros out of some money... and they were hunting me down right now... I'd probably be doing everything I could to get their money back...

The very nature of the Internet promotes lies. I'm just glad I'm not mixed up in any of this right now. I just have to wonder... if the money is given back... will all be forgiven... let alone, forgotten?

C-ditty

Would you forget, C-ditty? I remember that massive flame thread that Almighty launched against you when he got caught not paying for his EF platinum membership for a WHOLE YEAR, and then got extremely pissed when you asked him to pay back the money he ADMITTEDLY OWED....and STILL OWES. Almighty continued to have that snobby attitude in all of his other posts on that thread that he was "too good" or "too special" to have to pay his platinum fees like the rest of us minions.

And this scumbag, who ripped off bros for THOUSANDS, can't come up with $11.97 per month to pay his platinum dues? BULLSHIT! And this punk wants to become a cop? Not in my town---and not in Washington state, if EF mixwell, EF xx, EF luciasbrown and XXXX have something to do about it---and they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back