***Regarding The Almighty***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any mystery about whether or not the Almighty was arrested or not. Simply call the jail where he claims to have been booked and ask to speak to "Booking." It is all a matter fo public record. They will give the info to anyone who calls.

If his info is on file he was booked. If it isn't - he is lying.

XXXX said:
I was told they will not give out that info

Could it be his arrest is part of an ongoing investigation into AAS, and they don't want his customers to call the jail and see if he was truly pinched..........so that those very same customers could start clearing house? It could be a trap.....Almighty has done everything in his power to keep the details and events of his SUPPOSED arrest quiet, while continually naming his customers on an open board.....smells like a trap. However, that is probably all BS, because like I and others have said----that scanned police report is TOTALLY BOGUS!!!

El Almighty said:
Thats all the time I have right now. If I can Ill check back tonight and finish replying to all the rest of the posts. [/B]

I have just been informed the Almighty was online with in the last 20 minutes, interesting because if he has checked back here he has not signed on

|D|R|S| said:
Can't Almighty just send the money back to all the people and it be over????

Almighty????? If your not trying to scam then just send the money back and fuck the gear! That's it it'll be over!

well day two and no money returned or even attempted to be returned

of course it is hulkster. heres another reason why. the police keep the original charge sheet and give you a carbon copy in some places so those bold black letters would not be so bold and black had it been a scan of his copy of the arrest sheet. hulkster makes a good point. a scary point but a good one. whos to say he isnt setting up or fingering people right now? i guess we will find out soon enough. however this turns out i dont think almighty is coming out of this still on anyones christmas list. even without so much blatant evidence against this guy, there are too many things about this that feel wrong or just dont add up. too many discrepancies from the start. id be very careful if i was anyone who did business with the guy. i think its safe to assume the obvious. i mean hes had enough time to do whats right. how fucked up. later.

XXXX said:
I have just been informed the Almighty was online with in the last 20 minutes, interesting because if he has checked back here he has not signed on

And remember how Almighty earlier said he had only a few minutes to respond to questions, because he now only has access to a computer at school? ANOTHER LIE!!! Almighty had plenty of time to post on all the BB boards to boost up bros CONfidences, as well as he had time to do all of his online wheeling and dealing, and now he has no internet access other than school. And he can only go on for a few minutes at a time....more bullshit. What happened to his home computer that he was using before? Did that magically disappear like all the gear/product he supposedly had to sell? Also, anyone who has attended college, like me, knows that if it's worth anything, it has a computer lab. Almighty can access that computer lab all during school hours----and beyond. And now he can only use his school's computers for a few minutes? More lies. Almighty, are you telling us that your school's computer lab has a TIME LIMIT OF 3 MINUTES PER USER? Do you think we are that stupid?

Does anyone know when Seattle University has its graduation? He is probably packing as we post. My sister graduates this weekend and I thought that was late.

I am looking for the date, location and time of the graduation ceremonies.....I will post that information. If it is too soon for bros who live outside of Seattle to attend, I URGE ALL SEATTLE-AREA RESIDENTS TO SHOW UP AT ALMIGHTY'S GRADUATION AND CONFRONT HIM!!!!

kube said:
of course it is hulkster. heres another reason why. the police keep the original charge sheet and give you a carbon copy in some places so those bold black letters would not be so bold and black had it been a scan of his copy of the arrest sheet. hulkster makes a good point. a scary point but a good one. whos to say he isnt setting up or fingering people right now? i guess we will find out soon enough. however this turns out i dont think almighty is coming out of this still on anyones christmas list. even without so much blatant evidence against this guy, there are too many things about this that feel wrong or just dont add up. too many discrepancies from the start. id be very careful if i was anyone who did business with the guy. i think its safe to assume the obvious. i mean hes had enough time to do whats right. how fucked up. later.

We should start a poll of what is worse being a "rat" or a scammer and then possibly make a third option for the almighty

I wonder if the almighty has tickets for all the admirers he has gained over the past few weeks. I would go just see what Marie and Tabi (I hope that is alright if I call her that Matt it just sounds cuter then tabitha) look like!!!!

XXXX said:
I was told they will not give out that info

Who told you that? It's a matter of public record.

I used to work in jail... and I've worked as an investigative journalist. When I worke din jail (work release) I had to call often to see if one of our guys got popped. As a reporter, I've called many times to check who is in what facility... who'd been booked... etc... to schedule an interview.

What are you basing you knowledge of booking on?

This is getting comical.

I will award 5 Ology dollars to the person who can guess which way this story will turn in the next 24 hours.... :)

LOL

C-ditty

SofaGeorge said:
Who told you that? It's a matter of public record.

I used to work in jail... and I've worked as an investigative journalist. When I worke din jail (work release) I had to call often to see if one of our guys got popped. As a reporter, I've called many times to check who is in what facility... who'd been booked... etc... to schedule an interview.

What are you basing you knowledge of booking on?

On the other end of the spectrum, isn't it possible that Almighty was part of an AAS-bust, and that the jail doesn't want to give out any information about his arrest to Almighty's customers? If the jail just freely gave out information about Almighty's arrest, wouldn't that impune an investigation into Almighty's customers, if his customers were given a head's up so that they could "clear house" and "clean" their hard drives?

P.S.---SofaGeorge, is it possible for a Judge to impose a gag order on the details of someone's arrest/rap sheet, such as Almighty's, if the prosecutor's office proves that giving out such information to the public will hurt their case?

It might be possible to gag what they were arrested for, but not the fact they were arrested...

That is how celebrities are found out all the time when they get arrested for DUI's

C-ditty

Well according to The Almighty his name is not really Matt Green anyway so how the hell could you call and check? What can you do ask if they arrested anyone named The Almighty? It is really not even the issue. Regardless of what happened he still has the money and refunding it to all involved is the only solution.

This is getting comical.

Helloo yes I am the late wife of the ex president of Nigeria and I have $25 million in a secret bank account and looking for a trustworthy business partner to help me get the money out of my country ........ you right it is comical!

Why all the continued talk about this so called Almighty?? Has it crossed any of your mind's that this guy is in the process of packing and leaving that state? He mentioned that he was on his way to graduating and it could very well be that he has a job already on the line, and is moving as soon as he graduate's, probably what he is using the money for. It seem's to me that if he was going to refund anyone's money, that he would have already done exactally that. Seem's like he is just trying to buy some time till he get's his pantie's packed and then off he goes. So if any of you are going to do anything about what he owes you, then yesterday would have been the time to do it! The longer you all wait for his e-mail or reply on this board then the longer he has to get packed. Do something now or forget about your cash! If he claim's that he still has the cash then when you finally find him, take what's your's.

tic-toc-tic-toc.................................

mvmaxx--- could you update on what he has been telling you, havent seen you post in a while.

I guess that was .03 worth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back