RJ recap over the years

RJ

On Vacation
So, a few of the younger guys have inquired about pics, so as I haven't posted any in a lonng time, here are a few over what seems like an eternity. lol

I started lifting at age 17. Dicked around for a few years not really knowing what I was doing. I got to 205lbs naturaly and starting juicing at age 28.

The first shot is a comparison over 10 years. 1995-2005. 183lbs/245lbs. My legs were always a strong point, but i quickly overshot them with my upper body thinking they my upper needed to catch up.

Second shot is a couple years later after Dirk helped me get ready for the NPC Georgia State show (SHW Class 1st place). I was 12 days out here. As you can see the proportions are much better. lol

Third shot is one day out.

Last shot is me having a blast during the overall.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
What up bro?? I read a few posts you put up regarding igf & hgh. Hgh raises igf levels and many say to run one or the other, just not at the same time. What's your take on this? Also do you think it's a mistake to run hgh before 30? If not do you think running 4iu/day for 9 or 10 months would offer significant permanent gains if paired on & off w gear??

Sweet pics btw

What up bro?? I read a few posts you put up regarding igf & hgh. Hgh raises igf levels and many say to run one or the other, just not at the same time. What's your take on this? Also do you think it's a mistake to run hgh before 30? If not do you think running 4iu/day for 9 or 10 months would offer significant permanent gains if paired on & off w gear??

Sweet pics btw

You can run them together, but i see no need. I like Slin and GH together better.

As for the 30 thing. Eh. I don't really have any opinion on that. I'm not one to say because i heard it somewhere else, its gospel. If you wanna do it, i say the only way to do its to make it a long term commitment of at least 6 months. Anything less to me is a waste.

And yes, i was on it for almost two years straight. Stayed the same weight, but completely change the composition of my physique, as eveidenced in the pics above.

Impressive pics,alot of hard work on that body paid up, I can feel the haters hate RJ keep me posted on ur progress,and yeah nice kitchen,I hope u have some beer in that fridge,.here is to u budy:beer:

You can run them together, but i see no need. I like Slin and GH together better.

As for the 30 thing. Eh. I don't really have any opinion on that. I'm not one to say because i heard it somewhere else, its gospel. If you wanna do it, i say the only way to do its to make it a long term commitment of at least 6 months. Anything less to me is a waste.

And yes, i was on it for almost two years straight. Stayed the same weight, but completely change the composition of my physique, as eveidenced in the pics above.

What doses or gh & slin did you run??

So, a few of the younger guys have inquired about pics, so as I haven't posted any in a lonng time, here are a few over what seems like an eternity. lol

I started lifting at age 17. Dicked around for a few years not really knowing what I was doing. I got to 205lbs naturaly and starting juicing at age 28.

The first shot is a comparison over 10 years. 1995-2005. 183lbs/245lbs. My legs were always a strong point, but i quickly overshot them with my upper body thinking they my upper needed to catch up.

Second shot is a couple years later after Dirk helped me get ready for the NPC Georgia State show (SHW Class 1st place). I was 12 days out here. As you can see the proportions are much better. lol

Third shot is one day out.

Last shot is me having a blast during the overall.

Feel free to ask any questions.

if theres a god, hes an ass..

cuz all that body shouldn't go with such an UGLY FACE :roll::wiggle::naughty:

lookin good rj.. lookin good...

great pics rj. what did you weigh in at in the last pic?

i think i was about 225-226 in that pic. maybe a pound less once i dried out. I couldve been alot leaner, but we went with fullness instead of super shred. Paid off OK i guess. lol And don't hate on my face... i never claimed to be a pretty boy. Momma likes the ruggedness!! lol

And thanks about the house. We sold it last year to move out to Colorado. Of course our new son halted that, but in a cpl years, were gone. Man i miss that house. Built it back in 2004.

What doses or gh & slin did you run??

during my prep, or in general? Hell, ill answer both.

During my prep, here was the cycle i used.

Week 1 – 6:

1,000 mg Test Enanthate (Sunday)
600 mg Deca Durabolin (Sunday)
5 IU Growth Hormone (Sunday – Thursday)

Week 7:

400 mg Deca Durabolin (Sunday)
200 mg Equipoise (Sunday)

Week 8:

200 mg Deca Durabolin (Sunday)
400 mg Equipoise (Sunday)

Week 9 and 10:

600 mg Equipoise (Sunday)

Week 11 and 12:

750 mg Test Enanthate (Sunday)
600 mg Equipoise (Sunday)
100 mg Fina (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

Week 13 and 14:

500 mg Test Enanthate (Sunday)
400 mg Equipoise (Sunday)
100 mg Fina (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)
100 mg Winstrol (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

Week 15:

100 mg Winstrol ED (ORALLY)

Week 16:

100 mg Winstrol ED (ORALLY)

Now, it is a lot of compounds, but for you assclowns that think a shitload of gear is what you need just to gain some LBM, think again.

As for offseason GH use. I was usually doing 10ius daily MWF and Slin Tu and Thrs 10ius 3x daily. And a few other things. lol

Now, it is a lot of compounds, but for you assclowns that think a shitload of gear is what you need just to gain some LBM, think again.

So why did you run all that?!!

Geeze... I'm just hating, cuz theres no damn way I could afford all that shit.:freak:

Man theirs really not much to say that has already been said. The culmination of hard work and dedication (and a little gear.) Nice work Bro.

Back