Straight Boost

g0dsp33d

Was wondering if anyone had any recipies for a straight boost effect. For example a tripple expresso right before working out. Takes 5min to get into my system and I'm wired. Caffine getting old looking for ephdrine base or something else.

Injection, pills, etc. What do you use?

Wear knee wraps for added boost as well.

Honestly caffine is all you need. If you need more than that to train hard your doin something wrong IMO.

lol

i already do a full knee wrap with patella knee braces.

I squat over 635 pounds x 3. I don't do any more generally because I can't find anyone to spot me.

i rep that with no spot. how much over 635?

hittin those kind of numbers you shouldnt need a boost.

you a PLer? if so what feds you compete in? where you train? I may know you already.

pullinbig said:
i hate squatting in a power rack. to confined. beatin and bagging all around gripes my ass. :D
haha. I was doin box squats in a rack and hit the rear supports when I was at the bottom, fuckin scared the shit outa me.

635x3? What you need a boost for???

DougoeFre5h said:
haha. I was doin box squats in a rack and hit the rear supports when I was at the bottom, fuckin scared the shit outa me.

635x3? What you need a boost for???

over 635 for 3.

hey gynny we ready for a new atavar from you. the last one was an A+, we would like a change though. i know you can get us a good one.

haha i did dump her...she was too needy, but she still wants to get back togehter with me....and its 8 months later....so....if things dont workoput with current girl, i might reconsider her....

there you go, keep em wrapped around your finger just in case you need a booty call... lol.

I work out at 24 hour fitness here in Kansas City. No one really belives i can do it because of my size. I really don't look that big (At least I don't think I do). 210 5"11. Going into Golden Gloves boxing again real soon and I will start competing in posing. I don't really keep myself striped down. I keep around 18% body fat except during summer. I love all the junk food out there etc. I feel my workouts are better also and more complete with the excessive carbs.

I am suppose to be getting a picture posted in HardCore Muscel Magazine....

I like spotters outside of the rack, even with set pins. 635lbs on a bar bends, even with an olympic bar. I have troubles with my right knee also, once in a great while it shoots the shit on me and I don't want 635lbs snapping my back in half like a twig.

Also after doing a load of squats I love super setting them with Hack Squats or Leg Presses.

Really burns the hamstrings on hacks or if i do leg presses I do around 900lbs full extened where my knees are at my head.

Back