Swear the Post Office just called and said I had a package. WTF?

actually watched how the police bust u with mail and yeah they bring it to ur house and try and get u to sign for it or at least admit that its yours. I wouldn't sweat it if they were setting u up it would be for more than 600$ worth. police don't have the time man power or money these days to go after small fish like you and me.

I am sure they called you cause it didn't fit and maybe they didn't have enough lockers.. they wouln't have your number for any reason other than for when you registered your P.O.

Maybe, but I 've heard of guys getting caught just outside of their car.
They could also either follow you and see where you go, or just surround your vehicle, smash out the windows and flash bomb you.

I doubt they are even concerened about the small time people.

Just do what everyone else stated here, and go get your package.

doubt all that shit would happen, damn you didnt kill anyone.....possibly tell you , sir step away from the vehicle...

The feds would def be waiting at the post office that story has played it self out in these neck of the woods. Leave it there. Do call the other post office and ask the ? cyto told you to ask. Dude only got 6 months and the were big fuking news, even hookin up the football team. It went down at the post office. Be careful.

It really depends on your financial situation and what do you have to lose to make this decision. Personally, I'd say fuck that and take the loss. I have a lot to lose and $600 damn sure aint worth it to me.

It really depends on your financial situation and what do you have to lose to make this decision. Personally, I'd say fuck that and take the loss. I have a lot to lose and $600 damn sure aint worth it to me.

Completely agree, it comes down to risk : benefit ratio.

I had it happen to me once, it was just for 2 boxes of slin pins so i went and picked it up

seemed really strange but i knew i couldn't get in trouble for slin pins of all things. Only thing i could think of was it was poorly packaged and looked like it had ripped open a ways, maybe they didn't want to load it on the truck again?

I've never heard of this either although I did have a package shipped to me international once the package had customs tape on it and the bottles inside were wrapped in customs tape freaked me the fuck out

Soooooo....I am sure we are all dying to know now. What are you gonna do USAF?

Well, I called to the other PO and asked if they made calls informing people that their package is in. The lady said no, they can't do that because they would never get anything done. Not like I was asking her to do so, but whatever.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow, go to my box and hopefully there is a key in it so I can get it out of the locker. If not, I guess i'll just go to the front desk. I'll deny everything if something does pop off.

Better believe it. Still nervous though.

idk... they must have your number from you having a PO box then right? i wouldnt really worry but the longer time you let it sit in their hands the more you have to worry. they arent going to suspiscously call you if they were going to bust you.

my guess would be that you live in the middle of nowhere. population 200 kind of town right?

something similar happened to a friend with something wayyyyyy more illegal then some oils. they left all kinds of notes on his door(they didnt have his number or im sure they would've called him) as soon as he walked into the PO they said "zac?" really freaked him out. he lived in the middle of nowhere where the post office people had nothing better to do.

pretty big mews in those littleish kind of towns ya know?

Last edited:
i've never heard of the govt tricking people like that...authorities will come to you with a warant and jail you they don't need to play tricks like that.

Well, I called to the other PO and asked if they made calls informing people that their package is in. The lady said no, they can't do that because they would never get anything done. Not like I was asking her to do so, but whatever.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow, go to my box and hopefully there is a key in it so I can get it out of the locker. If not, I guess i'll just go to the front desk. I'll deny everything if something does pop off.

Better believe it. Still nervous though.

they aren't going to put you in jail over just a couple bottles of juice..

i've never heard of the govt tricking people like that...authorities will come to you with a warant and jail you they don't need to play tricks like that.

Yeah they do play tricks. A co-worker of mine ordered shit and they delivered it to his house. He said shortly after he opened the box, cops were knocking on his door with a warrant. I don't know all the details and I doubt he told me everything, but it's also possible he ordered enough to be labeled a seller.....or just enough to be "small fry" that everyone thinks means you're safe because they don't have the time for you.

OP, I have ordered a crap ton of stuff online that shipped via USPS. None of those were illegal, but many times I was not there to receive shipment. I have never been called by USPS. It would be highly unusual and if I were expecting illegal shipment and it happened, I would cut my loss. Far too coincidental.

they aren't going to put you in jail over just a couple bottles of juice..

A couple bottles of juice is enough to get you kicked out of the military and loose your retirement.

Last edited:
Back