testosterone cypionate only log

i think its his choice and its not harmfull to anyone else as long as he doesn't recomend high doses like this to newbies....Keep up with the log of your progress...

crazymike said:
Well you picked the right name for your username. Cuz you are a freakin clown bro! I posted a bunch in your first log that disappeared.
I said many times, as others here have, that you are doing WAY too much gear!
You weigh less than 200 pounds, and are doing a 1.5 grams?
You are biting off more than you can chew!

You didn't even allow time for the Cyp. to kick in before you bumped the dosage up double.

I am in the middle of week 6 of my cycle and am up only 10 pounds, but you better beleive that i am not going to be upping my dosage to crazt numbers because of it.

Remember health first!

P.S.
I will laugh my ass off when you start taking 2+grams/week and you are going to be barely over 200lbs.!

What a fucking joke!

no need to slap me verbally. i have done my research.

if anyone can logically contest why you should run low doses, it would be interesting to hear. note that I don't mean one word answers like "health" (not to single you out) or unexplained statements eg. "there will be long term sides". I get bloodwork every 8 weeks and everything is on point. in fact, creatinine was elevated before this cycle and it's actually down to norm now. I'm suffering 0 sides and making good gains.

In addition, cycle cost is no longer an issue.

I realize for someone my size, a large portion of the gear may be wasted as with higher doses there are diminishing returns, but the key word is "diminishing" - not "zero".

If this guy is for real ( To much To fast.. ) I hope he don't rip something.. But this is "my cycle" forum and if he don't care Hey, then I can sleep at night and more power to him but please keep us up to date!!! Just one more thing I don't think the aurgment is about doing high dose's I think it's more why do so much if you don't have to. Time and time again people are getting the same gains with half as much... Sounds as if he just can't wait...

well I really didn't wan to do another update because you guys keep ripping on me, and will more for what's to follow, but:

weight is 195. I'm eating very clean but not perfectly anymore because of personal issues impossible to predict before the cycle began. I usually go to the gym 5-6 days a week and it's more like 3-4 now, and I am fighting hard for those days. My strength is still really going up consistently still though. I believe my body is using well the extra rest it receives.

re. the last comment:
I'm a very patient person in life. However, like everyone here I want to gain as much as possible in as short a time as possible while suffering the fewest consequences as possible and I believe the balance between these items is individual. I am in BB for the long-term, and I would do it if I knew I would never gain another ounce.

I use this amount because it is common knowledge, proven time and time again in and out of labs higher doses simply make you grow more. full stop. 500mgs will make you grow faster than 250. 1 gram faster than 500mg, 2 grams faster than 1, etc. up to who knows how much? it's individual. maybe 1.1 grams for me, maybe 3 grams for you.. but there's no denying that it's not at least a *little* bit better. So if you don't suffer the sides, get monitored, etc., WHO FUCKING CARES. Lifestyle such as smoking, rec. drugs is far more relevant to health, IMO. Anyway, I will no longer rationalize from my perspective any of this to you. I thank everyone for there contributions to this forum and thread.

Why would you use so much to start, what has your research shown you? There is only so much weight you can put on safely so fast, and your not putting it on that fast anyway, 1.4 grams is ridiculous.

I've been to 240 and have not done more than 580 a week other than front loads. Blood pressure takes back seat to cigarrettes? I think not, lipid profiles? Nope.

So when you start getting big your planning on what, 4-5 grams a week?

Yes its your decision but it sure sounds like LACK of study.

OK, OK I see where you are going with this but come on.. You don't know 500mg's wont make you grow, You say if 500 will make you grow then 1000 or even 2000 will really make me grow.. I see it's like the more Burger King I eat the fatter I will get.. But how good is that for your body? You say you're in it for the Long hall and that's cool but do you think you're in for the long term with the juice are you just trying to kick start something and you can take over after that.. If I may say so but to me Bodybuilding is a hell of a lot more than the juice!!! It's a way of life and it's a life style that I love and plan on to for another 20 years!! It's not about GETTING BIG really fast think about it, we are pushing our bodys past the point of it's natural ability!!! This is not just anouter quick fix,and if that is what you want you're not in it for the long hall...The reason I still do 500 to 800 is it is still working but when it don't I will need to go up in the dose true.. Good or bad just think about what people are saying here their not saying it just to piss you off they know what they are talking about (well most of them) *grin*

final update/results:

well about 3 weeks ago I decided to cruise at a maintenance dose of 250 mg before ramping back up to 1g+ to give myself a break. about a week into this I got a hard lump in my left nipple overnight about the size of a marble cut in half. I used 60mg nolva/day for 1 week then 20mg since then and it's gone or very near gone (i don't think i can feel anything anymore). When I got the gyno I decided to stop taking test completely.

weight ended up being 190. couldn't eat well the past while due to outside factors. strength hasn't dropped at all yet. I ended up getting lots of strength off the cycle actually. overall very happy with the results and that's all that counts to me.

I will come back on test soon. At about 750mg/wk as the main feature this round will be tren.

So let me get this straight.
Before you even started your first cycle you weighed roughly 190lbs. Now, 2 HUGE cycles later, you are still 190lbs.?

Something is seriously wrong here bro. Either your diet, your training, or your choice of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is fucked up.

crazymike said:
So let me get this straight.
Before you even started your first cycle you weighed roughly 190lbs. Now, 2 HUGE cycles later, you are still 190lbs.?

Something is seriously wrong here bro. Either your diet, your training, or your choice of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is fucked up.

well, yes, but.

before i weighed myself at night full of food, water, and with clothes on. now i weigh myself in the morning buck and this can make a big difference. I think the latter is more honest way of finding a weight to measure against in future.

AND

before the cycles I remember i had gotten up to a pretty fat 195'ish. Now I'm a very lean 190. Before the 2 cycles I was not nearly as strong.

I'm not saying I accomplished a tremendous amount, but in review, my diet was very good for 95+% of the time cycling and training was excellent 98% of the time. I think I got out of them what my body can get out of them and I'm happy with the results for the $$$ i've spent (VERY LITTLE) and sides i've suffered (VERY LITTLE).

So I'm happy with it. I'd do it again the same way, except i'd add some nolva when i started the maintenance dose this time.

obviously the guno should have told you that you were taking way to much test for your body. i started on a cycle of cypionate of 250 mg for the first week,400 mg for weeks 2 and 3 and 600mg for week 4, watched my diet and have a good workout routine. i started my cycle with stats of 16%Bf@205 now 4 weeks later i am at 220 with 13%BF. and no gyno. yes this is my personal routine but i think it demonstrates that with some common sense and knowledge of how test works you do not need over 1g per week. you can not overload your receptor sites or you end up with bitch tits. we all want to get big quick, but we are in this for the longterm and we have to consider this.:confused:

This thread is crazy.
You are running 1,5g test/week on your 2nd cycle.
I have friends making shows (and winning them) who cycle at 5/600mg test/week, and they still grow very noticeably.
And, as I can see, you do not have many gains, since how much did you get, 5 or 6 pounds?
By the way, keep us updated about your post cycle recovery, man...:rolleyes:

Back