The Benjamin Button Cycle

going to try pinning in my tricep and/or pec - i seem pretty meaty there.

I'd recommend the pecs and biceps before the triceps.

How much volume are you planning of shooting?? and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you only shooting 2x a week. If so, no need to even hit the upper body unless you like to.

Right Glute, Right Quad, Left Quad, Left Glute works like a charm

I'd recommend the pecs and biceps before the triceps.

How much volume are you planning of shooting?? and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you only shooting 2x a week. If so, no need to even hit the upper body unless you like to.

Right Glute, Right Quad, Left Quad, Left Glute works like a charm

You're rite I'm not pinning that ofter, but want to try some other spots for variety and to avoid a sore quad if I have one. Anyways - did the tri - whoa that one was super easy! Don't know how I'll do with any of these w/ my left hand though - It's not the most coordinated...hahahaha

Any suggestions for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) apart from belly fat - Not that I am in fear of loosing all my belly fat....

Bros - thanks for the nice kick in the ASS i recieved here and in my other thread - got my mojo primed and i am formalizing my workout for the next month! So no more candy ass high rep workouts w/ low weights! Hahahaha Balls to the wall gentlemen!

Westside training for Skinny Bastards Workout (going to stick some DC in there too - heard somewhere that works pretty good...;-):

Max Effort Upper Body (Saturday)
***2 sets warm up before everything
MAX-EFFORT LIFT
regular barbell bench press
7 x 155;
5x 185;
5x 205
5x 225
3 x 245​
SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT
Incline dumbbell bench press
10 x 55
10 x 65
6 x 75
0 x 80… couldn’t get it up so moved to the HS to max out
HS incline bench press 6 x 80​

HORIZONTAL ROW
Bent-over barbell rows
15 x 65
12 x85
8x 105
8x 135​
REAR DELT/UPPER BACK
Cable "scarecrows"
3 sets 12-15​

WEIGHTED ABDOMINAL EXERCISE
Hanging leg raises
15 BW
12 BW +15
10BW+20
10BW +25​

AFTERNOON
60 mins Cardio Boxing​

My body was trashed!!!!

++++ LOWER BODY - (Monday) +++++
MAX-EFFORT LIFT
SL deadlifts
15 x 65
10x95
7 x115
5 x 125
5x 145​
UNILATERAL MOVEMENT
Barbell step-ups
15x 65 (ea leg)
15 x 85
10x105​

HAMSTRING / POSTERIOR CHAIN MOVEMENT -
Leg curls
10x120
4x160
10x140
10x140​

GRIP TRAINING

Didn’t do these cause I was working w/ my wrists all weekend.

worked a side job (construction) all weedwend so I was wiped Sunday pm. All in all - Fukkin awsome workouts - feel strong as an ox - love it. Trying my best to not injure myself ;-)
Juice
Pinned 250 test & 200Deca Fri pm
200iuHCG 125test & 100Deca Sun Pm
(decided to up my dose a bit to help w/ recovery - puts me at about T650/D500. Strength is amazing but it's taking me 3-4 days to get over the soreness - I want to cut that down to 2-3 days max. Dunno if it works that way....Any thots? Milk? Mike? Jay? Gringo?

Later dudes - got to finish my chicken breast & get to work. BTW had a really funny conversation w/ my wife (who's on weight watchers) last night when she served my a 4 oz steak & 1/4 C of rice for dinner! LOL - Yes dear, it is about portion control - can I have 4 more portions? LOL - I'm up to 208 from 201 in 23 days.

As far as the recovery time, the cycle is still young and you probably haven't seen the full effects of the hormones quite yet. I'd recommend upping the calories and rest before I bumped up the dosage.

I love that you took our advice about changing the routine around. It's amazing to see the amount of weight you put up hitting the sets as hard as possible. I see good things to come of this for you lean.

Good Luck.

I think you will be pleased with going high intensity/low volume;)

Dont take supplemental work anywhere close to failure tho, it will but a damper on strentgh gains quick as it will crash your cns.

Also look up DC extreme streching, as it will help you recover and get quality mass. That tho is the only thing i would prob take from DC(PLUS THE NUTRITION PART) at this point.

Just keep kicking that last weeks pr with all you got on those main moves;)

As far as the recovery time, the cycle is still young and you probably haven't seen the full effects of the hormones quite yet. I'd recommend upping the calories and rest before I bumped up the dosage.

I love that you took our advice about changing the routine around. It's amazing to see the amount of weight you put up hitting the sets as hard as possible. I see good things to come of this for you lean.

Good Luck.
Good suggestion about the dose of test & Deca, Milk – I’ll wait a coupla weeks before I upp it – keep it at 500 & 400 and try to get more sleep. I am taking a green tea fat burner – 2 tabs at 6 am 2 at 12noon and I LOVE IT! It’s like speed – such a rush of caffine – great for the workouts but can’t sleep too good. I’ve got a TON!!!!! of stress now – at work & home – working 2 jobs ATM and it suks – no down time. This will be over in a month or so – thank god. In the meantime I hope to be sowing the seeds that will pay for my kids College education – or my next cycle – whichever comes frist – LOL

I think you will be pleased with going high intensity/low volume;)

Dont take supplemental work anywhere close to failure tho, it will but a damper on strentgh gains quick as it will crash your cns.
Also look up DC extreme streching, as it will help you recover and get quality mass. That tho is the only thing i would prob take from DC(PLUS THE NUTRITION PART) at this point.

Just keep kicking that last weeks pr with all you got on those main moves;)

Hey Mikea; can you take a look at today's w/o and see what u think about the intensity of the supplemental exercises. i def took them to the max - but could have easily done more sets. When I get a chance i'm going to look up the extreme strecths so i am prepared for that next week!

TUESDAY feelin jacked!
Bros - thanks for the advice – I am moving in that direction and really stoked to try something new! I am still a little sore in the lats & Tris from Saturdays workout but stretched a lot and moved into the Repition Upper Body W/O. Nutrition is coming along – I am having a tough time getting enuf carbs – want to stay away from the simple carbs so only eating brown rice, bran cereal and sweet potatoes. Haven’t quite hit the 4K mark. Thot I’d start clucking yesterday – ate so damn much chicken breast! (3!)

Repetition Upper Body
*** 15 min cardio warmup + 10 mins stretching
REPETION LIFT
Incline Dumbbell Bench
30 x 50;
15 x 60;
10 x 70
SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT
Skull Crushers
10 x 80
10 x 90
10 x 100
6 x 110​

VERTICAL PULLING
Lat Pulldowns
12 x 140
12 x160
8x 180
8x 200​
MEDIAL DELT
SideLat raises Dumbell
15x15;15x20;10x25​

ELBOW FLEXION
Reg barbell curls
15x65
10x85
5x100

ABDOMINAL CIRCUIT
3 sets: Incline crunches; Bench crunches; torso twists (machine@100); leg raises; machine crunches

AFTERNOON
60 mins Cardio Boxing​

Also got night sweats going on – I’m drenched, blankets off; then I’m cold blankets on, etc. Hope that settles down. I had some before w/ the test but it’s worse w/ the test/Deca.

Weighed in at 209.3 today – up 2 lbs from last week! So 8+ lbs in 24 days…. Not bad.
Later dudes – thanks a ton for the advice!

Thot I’d start clucking yesterday – ate so damn much chicken breast! (3!)

hahahaha... I routinely go through 4-6 every day along with a fish meal and an egg meal. Red Meat is normally 2-3x a week, so I go with the good stuff and pay a pretty penny for a nice cut of beef.

Hey bro feel what you can do, for me i like to leave like a good 3 clean reps in tank when doing supp work.

Dont let your ego get carried away with supplemental work, concentrate on gettin the main lifts at a 5rep max bigger everytime and the sup work slowly improving at higher reps but never going to failure.

But its looking good bro!;)

Hey bro feel what you can do, for me i like to leave like a good 3 clean reps in tank when doing supp work.

Dont let your ego get carried away with supplemental work, concentrate on gettin the main lifts at a 5rep max bigger everytime and the sup work slowly improving at higher reps but never going to failure.

But its looking good bro!;)

Ego? what Fukkin ego you talkin about? BTW - Dont i look great? hahahahaha
Thanks for the clarification, Dude! - I was wondering how to balance that w/ the supp work- 'cause a coupla those I did go to failure or close. And Today I feel TOTALLY trashed! (Mind you I'm loving it - haven't been this sore in about 15 years! hahaha)

Oh cmon every man has an ego if there training;)

I hate supp work because i cant go crazy with it, because when i do, poof no more pr´s.

Oh cmon every man has an ego if there training;)

I hate supp work because i cant go crazy with it, because when i do, poof no more pr´s.

Hahahaha - Oh yeah, thank god for ego - otherwise I'd be sitting on the sofa eating bonbons!

I'm just getting tuned into this concept of supp work - thanks for the advice - i am def going for the PR's!!! Today I did what I would call a weenie leg workout - no max at all, but it felt good - my quads and glutes are still a little sore from Monday. i was dyin to do deads or box squats, but stuck with some simple moves. Friday (tomoorroe) is a rest day so i am hoping to be 100% recovered fro Sat am workout - can hardly wait - got to beat 3 x 245 on the bench! hahaha

Repetition Lower Body
superset:
Leg Press
15 x 1 plate
15 x2 plate
15 x 3 plates (3 sets)

Ham curls
15 x 100 (5 sets)

Freemotion Squat machine
15 x 100 (5 sets)

Shrugs on standg Calf machine
12 x 140 (5 sets)

15 mins stretching

Last edited:
Dont feel bad about going ligth every once and a while. Great for recovery, muscles and cns.

I hit the fukkin wall!

Dont feel bad about going ligth every once and a while. Great for recovery, muscles and cns.

Great advice dude - maybe a day late! hahahaha

I am laffin my fukkin ass off - i hit the wall yesterday - yup that's right - pushed my body to the absolute edge! (but didn't fall off thank god!)

Had a moderately light leg w/o in the am - then went to my cardio boxing class - we did a new routine that was like 40 mins non stop sparing/punching the bag - about 35 mins into it I had such a painful pump and cramps in my bi's tris and forearms I had to stop!!! I thot my skin was going to burst! :flamingma:flamingma:flamingmaToo bad i didn't take a measurement - i bet i had 20" guns - LOL I could hardly use my arms at all and it hurt to bend them - so i went home iced them and talked my wife into a massage! asperin, more icing thru the night - today they are ok - but i NEVER had an experience like that! So fukkin funny!

So today is a rest day and maybe tomorrow too (although i had planned to do the max effort upper body workout)

anyways - that's what u guys have to look forward to! Fortunately i have learned that at my age it's not good to "work thru the pain" - best to listen to my body!

Later dudes - Kick some ass today!

Sunday PM - Feel like I got my ass kicked this weekend - I'll post it elsewhere, but I have such a massive charlie horse in my quad from my deca I can't do shit with my legs!!!

Anyways still had a decent upper body w/o on Sat and did some cardio and traps today.

Max Effort Upper Body (Saturday)
***2 sets warm up before everything
MAX-EFFORT LIFT
regular barbell bench press
7 x 155;
5x 185;
5x 205
5x 225
5 x 250 (upped this 5 lbs w a spotter - really only 3 all me)​
SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT
Incline dumbbell bench press
10 x 55
10 x 70
5 x 80

HORIZONTAL ROW
T bar rows
10 x 70
10 x95
8x 115
8x 115​
REAR DELT/UPPER BACK
reverse flyes"
3 sets 10-15 x 100​

WEIGHTED ABDOMINAL EXERCISE
Hanging leg raises
15 BW
12 BW +15
10BW+20
10BW +25​

Juice
Pinned 250 test & 200Deca Fri pm
200iuHCG Sun Pm

Later dudes - got to get into a hot tub!

Hey guys
went in and did abs and trap yesterday. Quad still hurts like hell from the Friday Deca injection - swoloen and warm to touch - hope this goes away fast -- it was leg day today but i am too sore so - nothing but maybe some cardio later. Keep u posted.

Not good. Is there redness around the injection area??? If so, you may want to head to a Dr. to get yourself some anti-biotics.

Good advice as always dude! so I took my sore quad to an "urgent Care " clinic and fessed up that I pinned test into my leg and now it's red & swollen - was expecting a lecture.............

No abcess, no antibiotics....
Doc said - "as long as you're going to inject that stuff, do you want a prescription for Pharma grade instead of UGL?"

Hell YeSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

so i guess i won the lotto today :xmas:

Doc said - "as long as you're going to inject that stuff, do you want a prescription for Pharma grade instead of UGL?"

Hell YeSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

so i guess i won the lotto today :xmas:

Bullshit!!!! You lucky bastard... How many mg/wk, how many weeks, and how many renewals?

Why you so happy, just go to the pharmacy and buy all the HG you want, oh but you live in America;) hehe

Good on ya mate!

Hahahaha - Milk is that jealousy of the 49 year old guy I hear? LOL I guess there is some benefit to this - maybe I can get a discount on the price thru AARP! Mikea - you are da lucky bastard to walk into the pharmacy in Bangkok and get that shit!

I'm going to fill it today - so will find out the cost, etc. But it's 200mg/ml Test C - 20 ml and then i need another office visit $250 or phone consult $59.00 to get a refill. i am thinking that it prolly won't be a problem. Hmmm wonder if I can just place an order - "oh and I need some tren, and masteron for a future cycle and then maybe I'll try som EQ...." okay so it prolly won't work like that... but after 2 or 3 shitty weeks (at work and with sore quad) it was nice to have something go SO FAR my way!!!

So i did a really great shoulder workout this am - did 6-8 sets but went only up to 6 reps and kept the weight increasing till i hit only 3 or 4. I'm passing on the cardio boxing today (3 classes missed now) and am looking forward to getting into it Sat and doing a hella massive leg w/o in the next few days. I guess it's good to rest a bit since the quad is so sore - that's what my common sense tells me....

BTW - passed a couplea HUGE deadlines last week - mental stress goiong down a bit - whew!

Back