The Benjamin Button Cycle

7 plates total or on either side??

Hahahaha - glad u asked - I had to break one in half to get 3 1/2 on each side! J/k -

yup - 14 total - damn if you & Mikea didn't have a good suggestion going with the westside program for this cycle! most i got before was 5! Thanks bud - i owe ya!

Bioisolater!!! WTF LOL that sounds too good:D How did you like it? hehee

Have you tried spider curls ever? If not try it once, cant use a lot of weigth but i feel it for about a week after! But im gonna say it again, your doing well mate, keep it up!!!

111bucks for 20mls in the pharmacy, yikes! i Bougth the same here in bangkok, hg from the pharmacy for like about 60bucks! What brand was it?

Bioisolater!!! WTF LOL that sounds too good:D How did you like it? hehee

Have you tried spider curls ever? If not try it once, cant use a lot of weigth but i feel it for about a week after! But im gonna say it again, your doing well mate, keep it up!!!

111bucks for 20mls in the pharmacy, yikes! i Bougth the same here in bangkok, hg from the pharmacy for like about 60bucks! What brand was it?

Hey mike - yeah - i was almost embarrassed to write that - sounds like something from a James Bond movie... It's basically an incline seated curl machine so you get a very full range of motion and the resistance is constant. Also when your hands are down they are a ways out to the side so it's not just a simple curl. the other bi curl machine is very similar to spider curls - I don't do those often but i agree- they are great!
About the gear - i thnk the brand was Kirkland..... j/k - I'll look it up tonite!
later man!

Hey Dudes;

Friday (light Day)
Standing Calf raises (trying to nail my calfs so they will grow)
20 x 250
20 x 330
12 x 405
12 x 405

SEated calf raises
15 x 2 plates
12 x 3 plates
8 x 3 plates
4 x 3 plates

ABS
50 crunches x 2
captain chair leg raises - 2 sets 10
ab crunch machine 2 sets 20
incline crunches 3 sets 20
Cable pull down crunches 3 sets 10 x 100
hanging leg raises 10 x bw; 10 x bw +25

HIIT 20 mins elliptical (this was excellent!)

Here is my diet macros through 5 pm tonite - i have to add in dinner and my late nite cottage cheese. I am losing weight ATM - down to 210 from 214 about a week ago - hmmmm....

MAX-EFFORT LIFT
regular barbell bench press
2 x 10 x 135;
5x 225;
4x 275
Made some progress here - but it didn't feel good - elbows (actually atrtachment of triceps to elbow) is hella sore from sparring last Thursday. prolly should have done lower body today :-(

DC EXTREME STRETCH 60 secs w/ 30, 45's

SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT
45 Incline dumbbell bench press
12 x 45
12 x 55
10 x 65
8 x 75

HORIZONTAL ROW
T Bar Rows
10 x 70
10x 115
5 x 160
3x 160

REAR DELT/UPPER BACK
tried 2 exercises - couldn't do shit - hurt too much

WEIGHTED ABDOMINAL EXERCISE
nada - went to get an arm massage!

going to rest for 2 days!!!! Yipes haven't take 2 days off in 6 months!

lol. hillarious.

BTW, Great log bro. where di you get your routine from? seems very intersting...

"Westside Training for Skinny Bastards" - suggested by Mikea and Milk. Great plan - good pics - lots of variety. I'm liking it so far - after years of high reps and not going to failure, it's definately stimutaing my muscles.

Monday madness

HYPERTROPHY LOWER BODY

warm up
5 mins stretching
2 sets box squats 10 x 65

Box Squats
12 x 135
10 x 185
7 x 235
7 x 205 (Kinda crapped out on these last 2 sets - really was box squats reps 1-3 and regular squats 4-7; i din't think I could lift it if i went all the way down to seated. Maybe i should have gone lighter?)

Leg press

12 x 4 plates(ea side)
10 x 6 plates
8 x 7 plates
7 x 8 plates
10x 5 plates

ham/glute raises
4 sets 10 x 110

Butt Blaster
(one legged ham glute raises)
3 sets 10 x 7

Took Sunday off to recover from last week. my arms are still sore at the attachment point of the tricep and bicep to the elbow, also point of attachement of forarm muscle to elbo.- this is mostly from boxing last thursday nite (knocking out hooks and recieving the same)

I took a dbol last nite & will do so again today to see if this adds a bit o water to the joint and speeds recovery. Meantime I'm off boxing till next week. Wed-Friday I am skiing - so no workouts.

The good news - I seem to be getting a bit more vascular - don't knopw if this is because i am getting leaner - seems like i still have a constant amount of belly fat - no change there.
The bad news - i dropped 2 lbs to 209! so in 6 weeks I am up only 8 lbs.... Hmmm Going to try to eat more, but i am hell bent on not doing a "dirty Bulk"

That's it dudes - oh BTW - major victory - 0 cals of Easter candy consumed!!!! - it helped alot that it wasn't See's chocolates - mostly laffy Taffy.....;-)

Got in a really nice 20 min HIIT on the elliptical - Really pumped up my heartrate - I'm radiating now w/ my shirt off- LOL - my wife is sitting across from me in a sweater threatening to turn on the heat!

Got to chek out another boxing gym too - seems promising - looks like Rocky's - I'm still looking for Burgess Merideth! LOL

TUESDAY

Forgot my Westside cheat sheet again so just did what I wanted and what felt good. i had intended to do upper body repetition...

Romainian DL's
10 x 45 ea side
10 x 70
10 x 90
6 x 115

These felt hella good - did them in the max rack so didn't have to concentrate on balance, just form. by far the most I've lifted. Full on dead stop at the bottom too! Only bad thing about the max rack - I think the bar weighs 25 or 30 lbs instead of 45.

Finished w/ shoulders

DB military press
10 x 35
10x45
10x55
10 x 55

giant set:
delt Side raises
4 x 10 x 20lbs

reverse pec deck
4x 10 x 100

HS overhead press
4 x 10 x 135​

barbell seated military press in max rack
10 x 25 (ea side)
10 x 35
7 x 45
I really liked the isolation of the shoulders in this - want to go heavier next time - bet I could really fry my delts with these!

Weight up to 211!!!!! Could 1 dbol = 3lbs water? or was it the bison tacos?

Catch up

Hey guys; I survived Spring Break with 2 x 10 yr olds and a 12 yr old!

Wed
5 hours cardio skiing - chasing 10 yr olds
Thursday
5 hours cardio skiing - chasing wife while kids are in lessons; chasing 12 year old
Fri
4 hours cardio skiing - 1 hr intense sunbathing -

Whew! Went to Tahoe - the weather was improving so the snow was getting heavier, so by the end of 3 days i had incredibly sore knees and quads! Quads felt good - knees not so. Hot tub broken :-(
Did about 30 jumps - only got maybe 12-18" air, wiped out 3 times. My son - about 60 jumps; 4 boxes, 2 rails - 18-24" air - never wiped out! hahahaha - go figure
I ate just about everything I could - HUGE meat burritos, meatballs & spaghetti, eggs; shakes, etc. - Maintained my 211.7lbs!!!!

Saturday
came back with a cold so wasn't feeling stellar, but had a nice cocktail of super pump 250 and green tea fat burners before the gym and so I was well caffinated!

Max Effort Upper Body (Saturday)

MAX-EFFORT LIFT
incline barbell bench press
2x 15 x 95;
10x 135;
10x 185
6x 225
8 x 225 (got a spotter)​
SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT
Close grip bench press
2x 10 x 95
10 x 135
10 x 155
8 x 185
8 x 225!!!!!!

Dips
15 x BW
10 x bw + 25
8 x bw + 45
7x bw + 45
10 x bw + 25
overhead tri press machine
2x 10 x 120,
2x8 x150

One arm cable tri pushdowns
2x 10x 100
2x 10 x 130

Grip exercises
wrist rolls

4 sets 10 x 30 (Amazing pump in my forearms - felt rock hard & way vascular - too bad I can't walk around like that all day! LOL)

Juice
Pinned 300 test & 200Deca Fri pm
200iuHCG fri Pm

I was thinking i would crap out 'cause of my cold but it really felt great - copuld have gone longer - best parts were the dips and the grip work. Never added weight to the dips before - felt most studly pumping those out in front of the girl in the red leotard.... Had some nice cardio when I got home too - kids were out w/ friends....

Later bros!

Last edited:
... thank god for ego - otherwise I'd be sitting on the sofa eating bonbons!

one of the greatest quotes i've read on here for a while...

i love the westside for skinny bastards routine, it's a great template to grow from

SUNDAY WORKOUT

did the circuit training today at the gym - more sets and reps than usual but a good leg workout to follow on 3 days of skiing.

Super Set of:
Lunge press w/ barbell
12 x 45 (each leg)
12 x 65
10x65
8 x 65
8x65
8x65

Machine squat
20 x 100
20 x 120
15 x 140
15 x 160
12 x 180
12 x 200

Super Set of:
Hack squat
6 sets 10 x 50

leg press
20 x 3 plates (ea side)
18 x 3 plates
16 x 4 plates
15 x 5 plates
12 x 5 plates

hamstring curl

6 sets 16 x 140

Felt pretty good - my lower back got knotted up doing the machine squats - i went too low with too high weight, so afterwards went to get a massage to get the knots out for the week. Knees were a little sore, but not serious.
Still have a damn cold - sucks! Took superpump 250 plus my green tea fat burners - think I overloaded on the caffine - my heart rate was 140-170 throughout the workout! LOL

Later dudes!

Last edited:
i love the westside for skinny bastards routine, it's a great template to grow from

Hey doc - thanks for stopping by - hope you are right about the westside training - so far my strength is thru the roof - great improvements, but no spectacular growth 6 weeks in to cycle, 5 weeks into westside. I do feel a bit leaner, oddly and I have gained about 10 lbs so far - so we'll see where it takes me. i think I mite go out to 15 weeks instead of 12 - I feel great and am def progressing so why not?

MONDAY WORKOUT

Went for a Back & bi workout today - variation of the Westside Upperbody Repetition workout

Wide grip pull ups - no cheating all the w a y d o w n!

Bent Over Rows
4 sets 8 x 135 - great form - prolly could have gone heavier but not so clean and def not 4 sets of 8

T Bar Rows
10 x 80
10 x 80
4 x 105
8 x 80

Upright Rows I love these!
4 sets 10 x 90

BB Shrugs

10 x 175
8x245
10 x 175
2 x 10 x 125

BB Curls

10 x 60
2 x 10 x 80

Concentration Curls
2 x 10 x 20

Machine spider curls
3sets x 10 reps x 75

ABS
leg raises
3 sets 10
hanging leg raises
10 x BW
10 x BW +20
10 x BW +20

Felt good to get a back workout in - feel like I'm getting stronger. Was a bit disappointed that I couldn't get a great pump in my bis - but did do some heavy weights.

SUPPS:
superpump 250
green tea fat burners
Animal Pack
ALA
Glucosamine chondroitin
Fish oil
L glutamine
BCAA's

Spilled my protein shake (chocolate) in my car trying to swallow all those pills! -LOL - sometimes multitasking is NOT good.

Still have a beast of a cold - only 6 hrs sleep last nite
want to do some HIIT but can't breathe with this damn thing so i guess i'll wait a few.

Planning Tuesday as an off day...

Feel like I'm not getting any "bigger" just stronger - dunno if that's true - hope not. later dudes!

Later dudes!

Back