UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen many people say "I JUST ORDERED MY STUFF THROUGH UNCLE Z" or I AM GOING TO ORDER FROM UNCLE Z NOW

i havent seen any of these people say
"I GOT MY STUFF FROM UNCLE Z"

i was going to order but im pretty convinced that everyone speaking good things either works for uncle z OR is uncle z with different user names. SORRY im not stupid

ill go through my local source here in town. ill pay over 100 per vial but i know its 100%

pm me if you need something real and not get ripped off like i almost just did and many others probably have.

LMAO I don't know where the hell these tools come from but I'm pretty sure there are tons of "I got my stuff from Z" and I've personally recieved about 10 times with no problems.

i have seen many people say "I JUST ORDERED MY STUFF THROUGH UNCLE Z" or I AM GOING TO ORDER FROM UNCLE Z NOW

i havent seen any of these people say
"I GOT MY STUFF FROM UNCLE Z"

i was going to order but im pretty convinced that everyone speaking good things either works for uncle z OR is uncle z with different user names. SORRY im not stupid

ill go through my local source here in town. ill pay over 100 per vial but i know its 100%

pm me if you need something real and not get ripped off like i almost just did and many others probably have.

Yeah sure....let's all PM the MORON with one post tying to scam us.

Can you say BANNED?

Not exactly the conversation I wanted to read when I'm about to place a larger order with z lol. But I have read way too many good things about him on here to let one person scare me off.

Am I just going crazy or did all his test stay at 20 ml bottles except the test E is now a 10 ml bottle but still same price as old 20 ml

I Heard so many good reviews and good things about uncle Z on this forum and i deicided order from him , so i sent him money via WU , messaged him about payment he replied to my message saying hill will pick up funds asap and send me goodies. I asked him let me know when he picks money and sends goodies. Yesterday i checked money is picked up and no reply to my e-mail. So should i wait till he emails me he send me goodies, or just e-mail him till he reply ?

I Heard so many good reviews and good things about uncle Z on this forum and i deicided order from him , so i sent him money via WU , messaged him about payment he replied to my message saying hill will pick up funds asap and send me goodies. I asked him let me know when he picks money and sends goodies. Yesterday i checked money is picked up and no reply to my e-mail. So should i wait till he emails me he send me goodies, or just e-mail him till he reply ?

I wouldn't worry bro. When I placed my order, I didn't ask when he shipped i. I just saw that funds were received via WU site and waited. Be prepared to wait longer than the T/A advertised on his site tho. I think the only real problems with his customers stem from them expecting their order in the amount of time he advertises on the site, which many times is not the case. Not that I mind waiting. If he doesn't respond to the email you sent him, I would just wait a week or so and send him another e-mail to confirm that it has been sent if it will help put ur mind at ease. It will come bro. Don't worry.

I wouldn't worry bro. When I placed my order, I didn't ask when he shipped i. I just saw that funds were received via WU site and waited. Be prepared to wait longer than the T/A advertised on his site tho. I think the only real problems with his customers stem from them expecting their order in the amount of time he advertises on the site, which many times is not the case. Not that I mind waiting. If he doesn't respond to the email you sent him, I would just wait a week or so and send him another e-mail to confirm that it has been sent if it will help put ur mind at ease. It will come bro. Don't worry.

Yah i should don't worry 2much and keep waiting :dance2:

Sorry noob question: Would you guys recommend a po box for the domestic line (where no sig is required)? Anything about sending the WU that may not be obvious to a noob that I should know about? Thanks for answering in advance, still trying to figure out the best way to get what I want and protect myself. :)

I hear so many great things about UZ that I placed an order and right off the bat I can't even pay the guy, the email provided to send the info keeps giving me a failure notice, so I open a support ticket and gets closed with no answer. I did email them through my account, anyone help? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back