UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Ive ever heard Z is the man. I know he doesnt reply to emails very well but if you PM him on this forum when you need something it takes him no time to respond he responded to me very timely and I'm just waiting on my package that was shipped Saturday and when it comes in Ill let all know how long it took.

Is your stuff domestic line or international?

As far as Ive ever heard Z is the man. I know he doesnt reply to emails very well but if you PM him on this forum when you need something it takes him no time to respond he responded to me very timely and I'm just waiting on my package that was shipped Saturday and when it comes in Ill let all know how long it took.

Very Satisfied with the processing speed only took a couple weeks total and satisfied with Uncle Z and his customer support will be a returning customer!

Last edited:
Yea I know he is legit but if it takes more than a month, what's the point. I'll just get my stuff from somewhere else or locally.

Thank you, I think that on Nov. more gears are seized due to the threat!

Anyone did order after Nov. 1st and got his gears?

I recently placed my first order. I have read everything I could find on this board about this source. The only thing I can say is don't worry yourself too much over how long it takes. With this kind of thing you just place your order and try not to think about it. I have terrible luck with shipping times on normal items, so I automatically expect to wait at least double the said wait time with this sort of thing :laugh3: I do not believe z would be held in such high regaurd by so many members if it were not true. His communication with me has been excellent.

I recently placed my first order. I have read everything I could find on this board about this source. The only thing I can say is don't worry yourself too much over how long it takes. With this kind of thing you just place your order and try not to think about it. I have terrible luck with shipping times on normal items, so I automatically expect to wait at least double the said wait time with this sort of thing :laugh3: I do not believe z would be held in such high regaurd by so many members if it were not true. His communication with me has been excellent.

Thank you. You know these days the chance is very high that your order get seized by customs. I wish I went demostic! :(

Thank you. You know these days the chance is very high that your order get seized by customs. I wish I went demostic! :(

Yeah you are definitely limited compound-wise by ordering domestic, but its worth it in my opionion to avoid customs. I have also noticed z is expanding the domestic line here and there.

placed my second order and am very pleased with his service. very professional and very easy to use web site. My 1st order came fast and correct with no problems. Two thumbs up for Z. He's all I'll use from now on.

I hope I get my stuff really soon, I need to start my cycle on Dec. 1st. I want to be full recovered and ready for my cycle that I am planning next summer.

I got some test enan from z and dbol & have been using it for 5 weeks and nothing to brag about. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if he's legit or not.

hey

read about results in difrent posts brother, we have 100% dosage this shit, try gte more info about use it
z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back