UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some test enan from z and dbol & have been using it for 5 weeks and nothing to brag about. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if he's legit or not.

I personally don't see results on test e until week 6 and I've used 3 different labs. Then i blow up! Give it time. Also, what are your doses? That plays a major role as well as diet. Just something to think about.

hey

please , any problems pm or email or contact us on site :)

thanks guys and remeber we always help

z.

Hey Z, you came thru again Thanks....

I screwedup the info but after email right info you sent goodies....

Uncle is good guy :cool:

how are you running it ?
week 1: 1000 mg test e & 100mg dbol/day
week 2: 1000 mg test e & 100mg dbol/day
week 3: 750 mg test e & 50 mg dbol/day
week 4: 1000 mg test e & 50 mg dbol/day
week 5: 1000 mg test e & 50 mg dbol/day
I worked out 3 days a week on different muscle groups and 1 day/week for jogging and 20 minutes on the eliptical trainer. My calorie intake was 3400 plus calories.
I also had ordered some nolvadex, but I havn't had to take any of those as of yet.

I just got my other gear and started back on it. I have used this other brand once before and gained 18 pounds of muscle in 5 to 6 weeks. That was the first time I had ever took supplements. It was about a year and 1/2 ago. Don't get me wrong, Z was very good at keeping me updated when i was ordering and in getting my gear shipped out to me and everything looked good to go, but I don't know. I just didn't get the results I was hoping for. Hopefully I can finish out this cycle on a positive note. If you have any suggestions on my cycle let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
the international products are "known" and price is better..(sus).why would you go with the Zline instead? only advantage i can see is zline is dom..a little leary about consistent dosing of zline..anyone??

the international products are "known" and price is better..(sus).why would you go with the Zline instead? only advantage i can see is zline is dom..a little leary about consistent dosing of zline..anyone??

I would never go international, just me.

I'm running some Z-line stuff now, it's working fine; actually I'm the strongest I've ever been.

Hey sfxspider

few simple questions , did u had break between cycles???, do u use PCT after cycle??, this are very important things brother, so please back to my whit all this info , my z-line staff is fantastic 1000% dosage and clear i use this shit myself , so if u write here about poor results i cant believed it !

I would never go international, just me.

I'm running some Z-line stuff now, it's working fine; actually I'm the strongest I've ever been.

thanks.. I am assuming all the other products besides the Z line are international, correct?.. also.. was gonna get some test E, but have seen some negative comments about the z test e..anyone use the test e?.. opinions...thanks

just an fyi...you DO need to sign..just got confirmation.. that changes alot about considering ordering..thanks.

I just want to say that I ordered my domestic gear a very short time ago and I received it yesterday!

Great communication and customer service as well. Discrete shipping and a professionally packaged product.

I will definitely order again!

Thanks uncle Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back