Worst steroid you have ever taken?

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
What's the worst steroid you have ever taken and why, maybe it was just shity sides or a waste of money/time ???

If I had to pick, then it would be one of the orals. I consider greatly elevated liver enzymes to be a very significant side effect.

Tren is really harsh, but it offers a lot of benefit as well, so...

the first time you take clen. You should know what to expect, but having you're heart pump so hard your back bulges, and actually walking around feeling 108 degrees. that ranks as the worst ever for me

jrock817 said:
the first time you take clen. You should know what to expect, but having you're heart pump so hard your back bulges, and actually walking around feeling 108 degrees. that ranks as the worst ever for me

WTF u could see ur heart beat on ur back ?

Lucky13 said:
WTF u could see ur heart beat on ur back ?

I've never seen my heart through my back, but I can honestly say I've had some heart attack scares on clen. I dunno if I was close to having one or not because I have nothing to compare it to, but it scared the shit outta me a couple times...

outlawtas2 said:
I've never seen my heart through my back, but I can honestly say I've had some heart attack scares on clen. I dunno if I was close to having one or not because I have nothing to compare it to, but it scared the shit outta me a couple times...

The thing that worries me about this site is how many people drop dead and never post again...since alot of us hide this site from our friends and family no one would ever know....

Lucky13 said:
The thing that worries me about this site is how many people drop dead and never post again...since alot of us hide this site from our friends and family no one would ever know....
Maybe some guys think they know enough and stop coming in to check out what's new.

Lucky13 said:

Its been some time since i last posted, but hey im still alive :insane2:

Tbol....I got pumps in my calves at a high dose, but nothing else from the stuff.

Deca...I get every bad side imaginable with deca. Deca dick really didn't bother me last time, but it has in the past. Acne, high blood pressure, ZERO cardiovascular ability, felt like shit, didn't make my joints feel any better...I hate deca.

Conversely, halo made me feel like shit but was worth every bit of it. Tren...makes me feel like shit and get no sleep, but I love it.

dbol..It was very good for strength gains, but the bloat and shin pumps i got weren't worth the pos effects.

I haven't had any real 'bad' experiences, just some disappointing gains on some. I've ran most, without any side effects. I'm seriously thinking of just keeping it to test only cycles. Cheaper, healthier, and effective.

I think my worst experience was starting off with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and having what I believed was underdosed Sustanon (sust). A lot of paperwork, doctor visits and money for no results. Not too pleased with my boldenone gains either. Meaning I gained fine on it on a test/bold cycle, but nothing more than my previous test only cycle.

Lucky13 said:
Maybe they just entered the convo lounge and decided not to come back.

Back