Worst steroid you have ever taken?

D-bol is garbage.

It made me feel like my head and neck were going to explode and I was in a bad mood the whole time. Not sure if the bad mood was from the d-bol or was from me being ill. Either way it sucked. The last time I tried it it was so bad I quit taking it 6 days in. The stuff is poison.
Oh, and any gains you get from the stuf are garbage gains and vanish as soon as cessation occurs. Waste of time, money and effort.

I hear ya....my head was like a red balloon!
I always heard people talking about the "sense of well being" while on d-bol....yea right!
I forgot to mention Anadrol too....hurt my kidneys 3 days in and GAVE that shit away.

Winny for me....just didn't agree with me made me feel like I had low blood sugar.....strange.

Tren made me bust out with some serious acne.....so does anyone LIKE d-bol???? i mean i love it 50mg ed makes me feel like a bull

D-bol is garbage.

It made me feel like my head and neck were going to explode and I was in a bad mood the whole time. Not sure if the bad mood was from the d-bol or was from me being ill. Either way it sucked. The last time I tried it it was so bad I quit taking it 6 days in. The stuff is poison.
Oh, and any gains you get from the stuf are garbage gains and vanish as soon as cessation occurs. Waste of time, money and effort.

I have to agree with Strega here I got some dbol now and dont even care to use it cause it is a waist to my time! But my worst was when I was on prop. I could not walk hardly. I think it might have been a crappy lab. It was Mex gear. I am done with Mex gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sust from tokyyo labs they was the 5ml vials. had alot of bacteria n it alot of guys got sick from it. wherever u shot it it would knot up and u couldnt move that bod part 4 days had a friend of mine take it and he had 2 go 2 the hospital so they could drawl it out

Back