Worst steroid you have ever taken?

I would have to say the real Anadrol by Syntex back in the early 90's late 80's. Made me have some of the worse anxiety ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont agree with the above ana Anavar (var) comment! Anavar (var) is the only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ive ever taken and ive seen great results with it! shows how different compounds work on different ppl.

Dont agree with the above ana Anavar (var) comment! Anavar (var) is the only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ive ever taken and ive seen great results with it! shows how different compounds work on different ppl.

Wait till you try Test ;)

The body will usually react effectively when Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is introduced, its a big change for the body.

Last edited:
Oh Man, D-Bol ... no question about it. That stuff was poison to me. Even at a low dose it gave me low back pains so bad I could barely get around the house.

At the 'normal' dose it crippled me. I walked like I had an iron rod shoved up my ass and that would be only from the couch to the bathroom. If I wasn't self employed I would have been fired the first time I tried it because there was no way I could do anything.

I flushed the rest of that crap. I never used an oral since .

Oh Man, D-Bol ... no question about it. That stuff was poison to me. Even at a low dose it gave me low back pains so bad I could barely get around the house.

At the 'normal' dose it crippled me. I walked like I had an iron rod shoved up my ass and that would be only from the couch to the bathroom. If I wasn't self employed I would have been fired the first time I tried it because there was no way I could do anything.

I flushed the rest of that crap. I never used an oral since .
fuck bro..you got wrecked...gad damn...sure your ol lady wasnt tryn to off you..for a lil insurance coinage

No, LOL, the D-bol was good , my buddy had no problems with it. It just didn't agree with me.

As far as 'all' those issues , there was just one - low back pump/pain that crippled me.

I'm not the only one, I've heard of others experiancing the same thing. Taurine works for a lot of guys but didn't help me dealing with it at all.

Now some of you say Tren E is horrible but I've never had anything but great results from that and Test E and those two, done at low doses for long cycles is all I do. Every one is different.

i love tren ace and test enan and anadrol...that right there is a savage cycle...4 me....oh yeah thats what im doing now....lol

DNP ---- Hands Down... I was fine for about 5 days on it *normal sided, hot* ...then one night i jumped out of the shower, and the Reaction hit me...

I felt like Death for a week, getting rid of the Alergic Reaction

DNP ---- Hands Down... I was fine for about 5 days on it *normal sided, hot* ...then one night i jumped out of the shower, and the Reaction hit me...

I felt like Death for a week, getting rid of the Alergic Reaction

I remember that, didnt your hands swell up and have blisters all over them?

P-plex and S-drol... And yes they are actual oral steroids, they're just sold as PH currently.

Most get bad sides on em... but if you got what I got... you'd never EVER wanna do anything oral, ever again.

Slept 16 hours a day, dragged myself out of bed... eating was a chore... stomach burned and felt queasy, lump in the throat... I don't even remember all the effects. I don't even remember the days. I just waited for the day to end so I could go to bed. Which wasn't too far away since I was awake for just 8 hours a day... but it felt like eternity. Luckily (like a post above) I work from home, otherwise this was a CERTAIN firing.

But of course, the lethargy was the worst part. Imagine the worst lethargy you could get otherwise (due to whatever natural circumstances)... Now multiply times 20 (I am not exaggerating at all)... Its impossible to get that lethargy naturally. Not, possible, whatsover. In fact, if you did, you would probably in the process of dying or something.

p.s.

I had the same side-effects profile on both of them separately. Never finished either cycle. I have done PH and orals before. None with a problem except M1T... Guess what though... M1T was legendary at its time for its side-effects... But I was able to force myself through a cycle of M1T... Well for me SD and PP... 10X of M1T. In fact, M1T was like aspirin compared to these assholes.

Last edited:
winny is by far the worst, dries you out , kills your hair, all for gains you can achieve with a number of other safer drugs! There is no legit use for Winstrol (winny) in bb imo, sides far outweigh the gains

re

:baby:methylmasterdrol

i took it for 3 days and felt like i was hung over baddddddddddddddd for the entire time.

i threw it out..

also tried dbol once and it made my anxiety go through the roof.

deca- i got really depressed when i came off of it. shut me down hard at 400mgs/wk with 500mgs of test

and test prop hurts like hell

D-bol is garbage.

It made me feel like my head and neck were going to explode and I was in a bad mood the whole time. Not sure if the bad mood was from the d-bol or was from me being ill. Either way it sucked. The last time I tried it it was so bad I quit taking it 6 days in. The stuff is poison.
Oh, and any gains you get from the stuf are garbage gains and vanish as soon as cessation occurs. Waste of time, money and effort.

Back