Worst steroid you have ever taken?

Oh wait. Perhaps my worst experience was on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with the preloaded 50mg/ml syringes. They were rumored to have a blunt tip as to discourage BB. It was true.

Thoms said:
Oh wait. Perhaps my worst experience was on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with the preloaded 50mg/ml syringes. They were rumored to have a blunt tip as to discourage BB. It was true.

Ouch.

Miss Muscle said:
Maybe they just entered the convo lounge and decided not to come back.

Bingo. I spent nearly the last 4 years in the anabolic forum and have now found myself addicted to the convo lounge. I'm getting fed up with the same questions (not referring to this thread though)

I completely forgot Winstrol (winny). Between Winstrol (winny) and deca.....I don't know. Winstrol (winny) is probably the worst. I couldn't move after three weeks of winny.

Anadrol for me I bloat bad enough from test that anadrol made me look lik ethe State Puff and the damn nosebleeds didnt help.

Popichulo said:
Anadrol for me I bloat bad enough from test that anadrol made me look lik ethe State Puff and the damn nosebleeds didnt help.
Dayum....im doing low dose Test bcuse of the bloat. If I were to do A bombs id blow to 250!!!!!!!
Low dose test and a few other cutters......yes they're cutters.

gator

Anadrol for me. Yellowing of the eyes was not good! Was alright when I came off it though. At the time I had no idea how serious it was. I only came off because I felt like shit. Thank fuck I had the sense to do so otherwise my liver might have packed up after a couple more weeks, although I was unaware of this at the time. Also the gains where pointless.

My worse experience was horrible swelling and pain in my leg from injection of Test from Rxl labs ( I think that was the initials) . I could barely walk let alone lift.Every injection I used it it made that area SO sore for a week. The last time I tried my calf ( which I have done withou problems before) my leg swelled got red and I ened up going to the Dr. He said it wasn't infected but I was to stay off it and ice for a few days. I couldn't use it until I mixed the Test 50/50 with sterile oil. Then poof not sore right after or ar all!!

winstrol was a waste of time maybe because i was only at 9 or 10 % bodyfat. All the others i seemed to like enanthate, cypionate, Deca, tren, anavar, dbol, equipose

I'm going with d-bol. Brought on my general anxiety disorder big time.. post use. Also the gains seemed useless except for the time when I was taking it. Seemed like as soon as I stopped, the gains disappeared as well as the strength. Useless drug IMO unless you were preparing to fight someone or something. In that aspect it would be good, made me strong and my fuse was exceptionaly short.

Dbol for me. good strength increases but you blow up with water and when youre done, it all goes away including strength/gains. Complete waste of money imo.

Back