www.steroidsupport.com now open!

the Lion said:
where ...who...?

Well YOU were there for 6 months until you decided to screw URA on paying your sponsership bills bro.............all that time you were there, you didn't pay attention to WHO MODS there?

the Lion said:
where ...who...?

thats not very nice. if you want to have it out so be it. i must say i'm a little surprised by your actions both on this fine site and on my site.

so we can drop it or continue with this bs. up to you friend.

BiggieSwolls said:
Steroid Support is a very good board run by some very good people. I consider it to be a brother-site to Steroidology.

awww................:D:D

Thanks !

hey guys did I miss something ......?

who ...where was a bump so people would see the thread .....and support the board your just running a lttle to much test or somthing. I made the post at 5:33 am ......guess I should have just bumped it.....fuck me

Lion never had a bill at steroid support......we love the board ...thats why we gave out over $2000.00 in products to the Mods and staff.......we did everything we could to help the board It was at my request that Bass join the staff. We didn't want our banners pulled . we just didn't see "ANY BUSINESS " from the board. It was business.....

Johhny B you've been Miss informed .....furthermore not paying your bills is scamming. I consider steroidsupport part of the family ....

Listen here you'd never think of calling me Bitch in person not if you were all together....I don't treat you with disrespect so don't disrespect me. you want to act like a child go yell in a corner.

I've never had a customer with a complaint why is that......?

Urafreak if you have been offended I'm sorry there was no intention.
Why do people think we stiffed you on money ....you need to set that straight. show them a report.....please straighten this out. I still consider you a friend.

now enough of this bull shit check out the board........

Last edited:
the Lion said:
hey guys did I miss something ......?

who ...where was a bump so people would see the thread .....and support the board your just running a lttle to much test or somthing. I made the post at 5:33 am ......guess I should have just bumped it.....fuck me

Lion never had a bill at steroid support......we love the board ...thats why we gave out over $2000.00 in products to the Mods and staff.......we did everything we could to help the board It was at my request that Bass join the staff. We didn't want our banners pulled . we just didn't see "ANY BUSINESS " from the board. It was business.....

Johhny B you've been Miss informed .....furthermore not paying your bills is scamming. I consider steroidsupport part of the family ....

Listen here you'd never think of calling me Bitch in person not if you were all together....I don't treat you with disrespect so don't disrespect me. you want to act like a child go yell in a corner.

I've never had a customer with a complaint why is that......?

Urafreak if you have been offended I'm sorry there was no intention.
Why do people think we stiffed you on money ....you need to set that straight. show them a report.....please straighten this out. I still consider you a friend.

now enough of this bull shit check out the board........

lets clear the air here in this otherwise good thread.

did i get scammed by you? no i didn't. did i make numerous attempts to collect money for advertising from you? yes i did. promises to "get the money together" were not delivered on and that is why our business relationship was terminated. like you said it was business. terms are now drawn up for advertisers and they pay in advance to avoid these exact type of situations.

now about these posts. the one you left on my board to greet our new sponsor was malicious in intent imo and the opinion of the staff. so when a questionable post is seen on another board, everyone jumped all over you. the "who" and "where" can be taken in a negative context and that is how i and the staff took it.

its funny at my board you did not see "ANY BUSINESS". my new advertiser was just commenting on the jump in sales since starting his advertising. not sure why he is happy and you were not. $2000.00 in product is exaggerated. i received your line when you first started out advertising and BOUGHT some other shit from you. the mods did not get anything from you. you left me hanging on that last pack that was supposed to be sent before our relationship was terminated. we had a contest where you gave away 15lbs of protein and a 5 month supply of b12. so not $2000.00

now i'm sure we can get past this and enough said from me and my staff about this. biggie and steroidology, sorry this got dragged over here.

Whoa... Drama!

Drveejay.....check this picture of myself I took just two days ago. Aren't I kinda thick?

Last edited by a moderator:
your not right ....we never agreed to pay anything I told you I would bring in another sponser and we all would cover your server costs ...that never happened because the traffic was not there ....you saw the advertising reports ( they were the reports you sent me )...I did specials and saw traffic from the other boards...........

I don't remember what I wrote on the thread but it may not have been nice ....but I'm always honest......

I think this should be worked out over the phone. .....

the Lion said:
your not right ....we never agreed to pay anything I told you I would bring in another sponser and we all would cover your server costs ...that never happened because the traffic was not there ....you saw the advertising reports ( they were the reports you sent me )...I did specials and saw traffic from the other boards...........

I don't remember what I wrote on the thread but it may not have been nice ....but I'm always honest......

I think this should be worked out over the phone. .....

yes you did agree to pay, just never did. thats why we have this whole situation...

and agreed this can be worked out over the phone.

okay, enough with the whole B12/Steroidsupport thing....

PM's and Email work very well. I don't think Biggie and TX want this all over their board anyway.

O/T
My roomate had a panic/anxiety attact today.... Geez, some people just can't handle the stresss of exam time :D

Bump for www.Steroidsupport.com

Back