You wanna see gains (PICS) Part II

Day 30 Monday
Sust 175mgs: right quad & left right glute
Tren 250mgs
GHRP-2
HCG

GYM: CHEST: Decline bench 4 sets, Incline bench 3 sets, flat bench 6 sets, db bench 3 sets, cables 6 sets, machine bench 15 sets (flat, incline, decline), db overhead 3 sets, DB flys 5 sets.

Had some good pumps. By the end of the workout my shoulder was getting sore so I said enough is enough.

Cardio 20 minutes at end. 300 calories burned.

Day 31 Tuesday
GHRP-2

GYM: Quads/Hams
Squats 6 sets, front squats 2 sets, lunges 85lb db 3 sets, leg extensions 10 sets, machine ham extensions 3 sets, leg press 5 sets.

Cardio 30 minutes 350 calories

I was very tired today and didnt have the most extreme workout that I could have. However, I got some good pumps in the legs and worked through it the best I could.

I have layed off the AI's. I have been doing E3D but will keep watch if i need to pick it up.

Hey guys. Here it goes again. Cutting cycle. My goal is to get to around 6-7% BF with this cycle in the next 3 months. I dont know what weight that will put me at. However, I will be eating as much as possible clean (RJ convinced me to have 1 cheat day as well).
*I have been off cycle for about 3-4 months. My workout schedule is 5 on 2 off. I have been doing 1hr intense cardio every day (1,000 cals each session), my workouts are similar to last cycle. 1 body part each day spending around 1.5 hours each session for weight lifting doing about 20-30 sets per body part.

start weight 185lbs
17" arms
30" quads
max bench 405lbs (EDIT) max Bench is 335lbs (fuck, I wish 405lbs sorry guys)
max squat 600lbs

Sust 1-16 wks, 700mgs, Split EOD 175mgs
Tren E. 1-15 wks, 400mgs, Split Monday/Thurs OR possibly every 3rd day???? (its Tren E. 275)
Aromasin 1-16 wks, 18.5-25mgs (as needed)
Prami 1-16 wks, .25-1mg EOD
GHRP 1-16 wks

HCG 3-15 wks (still on order so I will start on wk 3 instead of 1- I'm inpatient), 1,000ius, split Monday/Thursday. BLAST weeks 15&16 500ius ED.

PCT: Clomid 150/150/100/100
Nolva 40/40/40/40

what is your hight? we have almost the exact same physique in the pictures posted first.

Day 32 Wednesday
175mgs Sust: Left Quad
ghrp-2
HCG

GYM: Bi's/Tris
DB curls 6 sets, Arnold curls 6 sets, 4 sets spider curls, 4 sets straight bar, 3 sets hammer, 3 sets concentration curls, 3 sets cable curls, 3 sets rope curls, 3 sets reverse bar curls, 4 sets of dips, 3 sets of machine dips, 3 tricep bar extensions.

Had minimal energy today. Need some more rest at night.

Day 33 Thursday
250mgs Tren (Switched to Tren Ace Now) EOD 75mgs
GHRP-2

GYM: CARDIO-1,000 calories 1.25 hrs.

Today, I pinned my chest for the first time. Just like every other spot no probs. I used a 25g 5/8" and that seemed to work excellent.

I'm going to be cutting my carbs just a pinch more to try to lose a little belly fat. Meat, MEAT, MEAT.

Day 34 Friday
75mgs Tren A (right peck)
175mg Sustanon (sust) (left glute)
Prami (which I found out is what is keeping me awake at night- I'll adjust to taking it earlier in the day).

GYM: Shoulders: 6 sets seated DB shoulder press, 3 sets of DB extensions, 3 sets of side by sides, 2 sets of DB shoulder flys, 3 sets machine shoulder press, 6 sets of BB shoulder lifts.

Cardio: 35 minutes 500 calories burned.

Felt a little tired today at the gym. Was due to lack of food intake today.

Last edited:
Day 35 Saturday

GYM: Back: 6 sets deadlifts, 3 sets DB rows, 3 sets lat pull downs, 3 sets of machine lats, 3 sets bar pull downs, 3 sets of isolation pull downs.

Cardio: 400 calories.

Day 37 Monday
175mgs Sust
75mgs Tren
GHRP-2
HCG

Last night was the first time that I had experienced any of the negative sides of the tren. I was sweating like mad. I woke up covered in sweat about 5 different times. Eventually, I just said fuck it and took all my close off.

GYM: CHEST: Incline bench 3 sets, reg bench 6 sets, 3 sets on machine press, 6 sets DB bench three different levels, 10 sets cables (different angles). Also through just a couple sets for my Biceps (got really good pump going).

Cardio 10 minutes 150 calories burned.

Today at the gym I had some excellent pumps in my chest and arms. I'm getting more vascular day by day as well. I'm really focusing on proper form and squeezing my muscles with every body part that I'm doing that day. In essence, I'm trying to shape my muscle definition with isoloation movements and proper form. I have noticed some great advancements in the past couple of months from this technique.

Last edited:
I found my tren sweats were typically just upper body, mostly my shoulders. Have you gotten a cough during injection yet? That shits no joke, first time it happend to me brother I thought I was going to die in my room and my girl was gonna get outa the shower and find me laying dead on the floor.

Day 34 Friday
75mgs Tren A (right peck)
175mg Sustanon (sust) (left glute)
Prami (which I found out is what is keeping me awake at night- I'll adjust to taking it earlier in the day).

GYM: Shoulders: 6 sets seated DB shoulder press, 3 sets of DB extensions, 3 sets of side by sides, 2 sets of DB shoulder flys, 3 sets machine shoulder press, 6 sets of BB shoulder lifts.

Cardio: 35 minutes 500 calories burned.

Felt a little tired today at the gym. Was due to lack of food intake today.
Same here with the prami . I'll adjust to a mid day dose. Didn't know if it was that or the tren. Good cycle you got going.

Day 38 Tuesday
75mgs Tren right thigh

GYM: Quads/Calf:
Squats 10 sets, Leg Press 5 sets, Leg Extensions 10 sets, Calf raises 6 sets.

Cardio: 250 calories burned.

Today I needed to get some new Pre-Drink to help out with my workouts. So I went to the vitamin shoppe and get some 1MR which I have tried in the past and absolutely loved it. My workout today was very good with some great pumps in my legs and calfs. However, I did get some horrible cramps in my calfs when I started my calf raises and thought I was going to die. I stretched them out a little bit and continued after the pained ceased.

My diet has been on key with high protein and very limited carbs (less then 20g a day..Except on cheat day).

Day 39 Wednesday
50mgs Tren (left chest)
175mgs Sustanon (sust) (left glute)
GHRP-2
HCG

GYM: Arms: 20 sets of DB curls, 10 sets of cable curls (w/bench), 6 sets bar curls, 4 sets of rope pull downs, 4 sets of bar push downs, 3 sets machine push downs, 3 sets of db tri extensions, 3 sets machine tri over head extensions.

Cardio: 250 calories burned

I decided with much research and talking to a few peeps in the game that I will be doing arms 2 days a week for a few months. I know we all hear about over doing arms and that they only grow during rest blah blah blah. However, EVERY person that I know that has nice huge arms concentrate on them more than once a week. Every person is different so I'm hoping that this works for me. I'll keep you posted.

Left nipple is starting to get sensitive. Probably due to the lack of me taking my prami and Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I jumped back on them today with the hope of eliminating the issue.

Last edited:
Day 41 Friday
175mgs Sust (Right Glute)
75mgs Tren
ghrp
hcg

GYM: Shoulders: 4 sets of DB shoulder raises, 6 sets of bar bell raises, 3 sets shoulder shrugs, 3 sets of DB lateral raises, 6 sets of vertical raises, 3 sets of cable raises, 10 sets of machine shoulders.

Cardio 40 min. 650 calories burned.

Felt really good at the gym today. First time in a while that after my shoulder workout that my shoulder (rotator cuff) was not in serious pain afterwards. Again, I have been focusing more on form and isoloation. I still use heavy weights however, I dont over due it that way I can get in more reps.

Back