1 Week Out Pics...

brennylee said:
Yep thats the show!! YEs of course get them to cheer! Gorilla Boy is doing cat calls!! lol!
Turns out there will only be 6 of us - but what we lack in sheer mass, we will make up for in enthusiasm!!
How will we know you - what colour will you be wearing? Faces are often hard to make out from the cheap seats. :)

brennylee said:
I'll be wearing aqua blue and dark teal....trust me you'll hear my girls going nuts! LOL!!
Pre-judging only - none of this evening show nonsense.
Say hi if you have time...

good luck brenny,I was suppose to make it out to cheer ya and the other locals on,but nobody wanted to go with so I passed.

btw ya look great

Here's the scoop...had a blast, learned a lot about what everything is all about but didn't place top 3.

Got my critque and the head judge said...
They said they loved my look, my stage presence, my posing, my muscle size is perfect, and my overall look is great for Figure but they are looking for sleaker legs. Everyone else - the promoters, the organizers, the other competitors in my class had me placed in top 3...but it's the judges that count.

Anyhows, I got a tonne of publicity at the show so thats a step in the right direction...

I have 5 mths to get these legs down for my next show...'05 I will be better...

brennylee said:
Thanks everyone...here's a pic of what I brought to the stage..

AND YOU DIDN'T PLACE IN THE TOP 3.

You look awesome Bren. Keep up the good work. Kick ass in 2005.

P

Well if you ever need someone to put that stuff on your posing suit to keep in place let me know eh!!

Remember not winning only can make you stronger for the next one. :)

prl said:
AND YOU DIDN'T PLACE IN THE TOP 3.

You look awesome Bren. Keep up the good work. Kick ass in 2005.

P

Absolutely everyone was surprised, even the other girls.

Is that you in your avatar looking as big as (or bigger than) Ronnie C.?

IS that you in your avatar GB?? lol...
Thank you for coming out to support me. You truly are a great person. :)
And f*kin politics suck in this sport, but it will make me stronger for the next show too. It's all a part of the game I guess... I'll be back better than ever in '05!

Back