Biceps_Blitz bulk pictures

Biceps_Blitz

Hey, I shot some new pics yesterday. Right now I'm 20 years old at 92/93kgs, so that's about 205lbs. My bodyfat is somewhat high, 17% according to the caliper. So don't point out the obvious lol. I came back to training last September from a 5 month lay-off last year. I went from 72kgs to 92kgs right now on an empty stomach in the morning. Pretty decent I would say lol.

Next month I'm gonna start cutting. Operation ripped :afro:

Fire away with the comments! Thank you.

Last edited:
Were the old pics right after a work out or were you on cycle? You seem a bit bigger in the old pics, maybe it's just because you're so lean. Either way looking good and keep up the good work.

necro96080 said:
Were the old pics right after a work out or were you on cycle? You seem a bit bigger in the old pics, maybe it's just because you're so lean. Either way looking good and keep up the good work.

Ah finally a normal reaction... It must be because I'm leaner, because right now I'm bigger and heavier than I ever was. Like 35lbs heavier than those old pics. I know that being lean makes a lot of difference, but like I said, these are bulking pics. I'm gonna start cutting in a few weeks. I will take new pics ofcourse when I'm done cutting. That will be a shock, since I'm aiming to be about 25lbs heavier than I was before (ripped!).

Thanks for the comment!

necro96080 said:

I'm a natural, so no cycles. They all were taken when cold. I never take pics when I'm in the gym. Being lean makes all the difference yes.

I think you should continue to bulk. How tall are you? You're gonna have to lose about 25lbs for "operation ripped" to be a success and @ 180lbs I'm afraid you're gonna look like a skinny little kid. I'm not trying to discourage you, it's just my honest opinion. I know summer is comming, but say screw it and bulk for the next 12 months THEN get ripped up.

ectomorph said:
I think you should continue to bulk. How tall are you? You're gonna have to lose about 25lbs for "operation ripped" to be a success and @ 180lbs I'm afraid you're gonna look like a skinny little kid. I'm not trying to discourage you, it's just my honest opinion. I know summer is comming, but say screw it and bulk for the next 12 months THEN get ripped up.

Lose 25lbs?? I don't think it's that much actually. I do want to cut down though, I've bulked for so long now and I wanna see what that paid off so.

Biceps_Blitz said:
Ah finally a normal reaction... It must be because I'm leaner, because right now I'm bigger and heavier than I ever was. Like 35lbs heavier than those old pics. I know that being lean makes a lot of difference, but like I said, these are bulking pics. I'm gonna start cutting in a few weeks. I will take new pics ofcourse when I'm done cutting. That will be a shock, since I'm aiming to be about 25lbs heavier than I was before (ripped!).

Thanks for the comment!

So you plan to lose 10lbs and be ripped?

Insane_Man said:
So you plan to lose 10lbs and be ripped?

I have no experience with cutting, because I never needed to do it before. I hope to maintain as much weight as possible while reducing my bodyfat. I'm getting help from a professional so it will probably turn out okay. I don't know exactly how many lbs I will/have to lose.

Biceps_Blitz said:
I have no experience with cutting, because I never needed to do it before. I hope to maintain as much weight as possible while reducing my bodyfat. I'm getting help from a professional so it will probably turn out okay. I don't know exactly how many lbs I will/have to lose.

You gonna be on cycle?

I mean if diet and training are spot on I suppose it could be possible, over a fairly long period of time. Good luck.

I Personally have dropped 10lbs since I started cutting and am nowhere near where I thought I would be :(

Insane_Man said:
You gonna be on cycle?

I mean if diet and training are spot on I suppose it could be possible, over a fairly long period of time. Good luck.

I Personally have dropped 10lbs since I started cutting and am nowhere near where I thought I would be :(

No man, like I said, I'm natural. My training will be as hard as always, and I'm getting professional nutritional help so I hope I will be a shocker in a few months from now lol.

Biceps_Blitz said:
No man, like I said, I'm natural. My training will be as hard as always, and I'm getting professional nutritional help so I hope I will be a shocker in a few months from now lol.
well you arent going to shock anyone so dont worry bout that.

you need to add alot more bodyweight before cutting

I would suggest just cruising for the summer months, enjoy yourself, still train but eat enought to maintain what you got, then in the fall put on a sweater and get a job at mcdonalds so you can get the employee discount, then worry bout cutting up in 2006 once you have bulked up a bit more

Milhouse said:

then in the fall put on a sweater and get a job at mcdonalds so you can get the employee discount, then worry bout cutting up in 2006
:spit: :teleport:

Milhouse said:

you need to add alot more bodyweight before cutting

I would suggest just cruising for the summer months, enjoy yourself, still train but eat enought to maintain what you got, then in the fall put on a sweater and get a job at mcdonalds so you can get the employee discount, then worry bout cutting up in 2006 once you have bulked up a bit more

Geez thanks. I know that I have to grow a lot more, obviously. I think I will look pretty good when I get lean again in a few months. I know I won't be a monster, but I don't think I will ever look like that. I'm just trying to look the best I can look. I've bulked for a fairly long time now so it's time to cut up.

Golgo13 said:
If he is natural he probably isn't going to get much bigger.

sure he can the difference is he wont be freaky, that takes alot more then being natural, no matter what anyone says.

fact is most of the members have no clue about how big they could have gotten naturally because they never had the patience nor explored every avenue of getting there. I have known people who were a hell of alot more muscular then people who have juiced and some of these guys never even really worked out, they worked very physical jobs.

Milhouse said:
sure he can the difference is he wont be freaky, that takes alot more then being natural, no matter what anyone says.

fact is most of the members have no clue about how big they could have gotten naturally because they never had the patience nor explored every avenue of getting there. I have known people who were a hell of alot more muscular then people who have juiced and some of these guys never even really worked out, they worked very physical jobs.

I know I won't be considered "freaky", but when I'm in shape I think I look a lot better than most guys around here. It's not exactly Venice Beach where I'm from you know;)
My results are pretty decent for a natural I'd say.

Well enough bashing and bullshit, I'll post new pics when I'm done cutting.

Biceps_Blitz said:
I know I won't be considered "freaky", but when I'm in shape I think I look a lot better than most guys around here.

Reality is ......

You'll look average at best compared to everyone else on the board.

Back