Biceps_Blitz bulk pictures

Easto said:
Reality is ......

You'll look average at best compared to everyone else on the board.

Well Don King, I don't see your pics around here so you don't have any right to bash me in the first place (as a Moderator even, go figure).

What are your stats then? I know I am way out of shape right now, but that's ok because I'm gonna start cutting. Just wait for my pictures when I'm done cutting. In the worst case I'll be a whole lot bigger than on my old pics with the same conditioning. I don't want to sound cocky or anything, but I don't see a lot of natural guys look like that.

Cheers!

Biceps_Blitz said:
I know I won't be considered "freaky", but when I'm in shape I think I look a lot better than most guys around here. It's not exactly Venice Beach where I'm from you know;)
My results are pretty decent for a natural I'd say.

Well enough bashing and bullshit, I'll post new pics when I'm done cutting.

Look bro. I am sitting here chuckling at you. Look, most all of the pics I have seen around here you look smaller. I am bigger than you. But that being said, I already admitted you are are doing incredible for a natural dude. If you and I got compared back when I was natural, and I lifted a lot, for years, and I think I did it right, you would have made me look like a sickly little wimp in comparison.

But considering that maybe you should consider yourself lucky, if we all work our butts off around here, and you got a gift that many don't have, why not just be a little thankful and maybe a little more humble. You inherited the good genes, I don't think you are doing anything special or wiser than most workout wise we all aren't doing are you?

A little cockyness and self confidence is very cool, but tone it down a notch dude, I bet you glow in the dark too.

The critism did come on a little harsh, but to be around here, you gotta have thick skin. You do look average, I know not many want to hear that, but it's true, sorry. Just so you don't pick on me... my stats 6'1" 115! lol

My suggestion is to get as lean as possible and then "bulk up" from there. Too many people see "bulking up" as an excuse to any any shit that they can get their hands on. Getting into shape is about discipline and eating according to your BMR. So, drop your BF% to what you think is good, then start eating good clean chow (probably start eating almost double) stick to low GI carbs and the usual proteins...

Hey, I'm also natural, however, I am at 105 kg's with 14% body fat...so I know what it's like to train without juice, well done bro...

Besides, you're probably ALOT healthier than ALOT of these chumps on this site...keep up the good work.

@ Mesomorph: good post

@ LUVdaBENCH: I'm 5'10"

@ Soul_Rebel: Yeah I have pretty thick skin, but to see a moderator who is supposed to encourage people to post their pics and have constructive criticism, starting to bash me I'd like to know what he looks like if he thinks that he's so much better than me.

@ StanleyYelnats: Thanks for the advice. I do know how to eat, but while I was bulking I was pretty much dependent on weight gainers, so that's probably why I gained a lot of fat with the extra muscle. I was kinda still recovering from the illness so it was easier for me to have big shakes instead of solid food meals.
Pretty good that you managed to get up to 105kgs as a natural. How tall are you?

Hey Blitz, I am 6"1 and am naturally quite a big guy...

You can look at my pics at www.bfl.web.za I did Body For Life and had a HUGE transformation. My "before" and "after" pics are 12 weeks apart...very very strict diet

Have a look at the pics...and yes...these are genuine and completely natural...

all the best

I agree with the post above. Keep clean bulking and don't cut. If you start cutting, you'll have a skinny surfer bod and not certainly not a bodybuilder look. You need a lot more muscle on you. Focus on bigtime heavy compound movements and eat BIG and you'll get there. It takes time.

StanleyYelnats said:
Hey Blitz, I am 6"1 and am naturally quite a big guy...

You can look at my pics at www.bfl.web.za I did Body For Life and had a HUGE transformation. My "before" and "after" pics are 12 weeks apart...very very strict diet

Have a look at the pics...and yes...these are genuine and completely natural...

all the best

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but to be honest you don't really look like you're bigger than me... Well bodyweight means practically nothing in most cases.

Keep up the good work though, you seemed to have made a lot of progress.

Biceps_Blitz said:
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but to be honest you don't really look like you're bigger than me... Well bodyweight means practically nothing in most cases.

Keep up the good work though, you seemed to have made a lot of progress.

He has a little on you, look at the tries for example. You are not far behind me, Shoot, I'd be afraid to show my pics now, lol.

I dont know man you said 17%BF on the caliper I gotta tough time believing that. Your traps look great you didn't show any leg pic's.
Truthfully I think you look good but could use more bulk. Then again that's me Im all about the bulk. I feel you need to build your foundation before you cut it. Me personally and around 15% BF 25o and am ona bulker I wont consider a cut diet till I reach 270 that way I come back down to 250 a lot trimmer than 15%BF

Oh my!! Where do I begin??
First off, your physique when you were lean was pretty decent. Not great, but it looked pretty good. However, now that you have bulked you have almost no shape. You sound pretty cocky for a guy with a physique that is not worth bragging about.

I know a few guys on here say to keep bulking, but I don't think you should. You need to lean back down and start over. After you lean out, you need to bulk, but clean this time. That means you eat very clean, but just a tad more than your maintenance level. You will gain weight, but slowly. But the weight you will gain will be solid weight, and not fat. As a natural, this is almost a must, unless you were blessed with great genetics.(we both know you are not)

I know you like seeing that scale go up, but you are starting to go backwards as far as how you look. Trust me, I have been a victum of this myself!

By the way, since you want to see pics of the people that are criticising you I will provide some NATURAL pics of me taken in 2002. If you want more recent pics they are posted towards the top of this forum.

Just keep ur consistency and bulk but eat cleaner foods and youll be fine.

Train ur ass off and keep us posted.

Gator

Dlove said:
I dont know man you said 17%BF on the caliper I gotta tough time believing that. Your traps look great you didn't show any leg pic's.
Truthfully I think you look good but could use more bulk. Then again that's me Im all about the bulk. I feel you need to build your foundation before you cut it. Me personally and around 15% BF 25o and am ona bulker I wont consider a cut diet till I reach 270 that way I come back down to 250 a lot trimmer than 15%BF

I have leg pics:

Before the comments get here, I know my calves are total crap :)

crazymike said:
Oh my!! Where do I begin??
First off, your physique when you were lean was pretty decent. Not great, but it looked pretty good. However, now that you have bulked you have almost no shape. You sound pretty cocky for a guy with a physique that is not worth bragging about.

I know a few guys on here say to keep bulking, but I don't think you should. You need to lean back down and start over. After you lean out, you need to bulk, but clean this time. That means you eat very clean, but just a tad more than your maintenance level. You will gain weight, but slowly. But the weight you will gain will be solid weight, and not fat. As a natural, this is almost a must, unless you were blessed with great genetics.(we both know you are not)

I know you like seeing that scale go up, but you are starting to go backwards as far as how you look. Trust me, I have been a victum of this myself!

By the way, since you want to see pics of the people that are criticising you I will provide some NATURAL pics of me taken in 2002. If you want more recent pics they are posted towards the top of this forum.

You look pretty good dude. I'm already starting reducing my daily carbs intake. I do want to cut down this summer, and then after that start a clean bulk.

Thanks for calling me cocky... I reacted like that because people are supposed to be honest and give constructive criticism, not bash me. Especially not a mod. It's not that every guy who has a comment shoukd post pics to justify his criticism... Those are your words, not mine.

Back