Erotic Dreams

celibate or not celibate...think you're trying to pull a Clinton on us...just sayin

I agree !!! If she doesn't get it without you elaborating, than she won't ever get it.
We need more women than contribute here like u & other female members, like Detour.

I'm sick and tired of this sh$t talk about cock & "erotic dreams"

:bsflag:

I agree !!! If she doesn't get it without you elaborating, than she won't ever get it.
We need more women than contribute here like u & other female members, like Detour.

I'm sick and tired of this sh$t talk about cock & "erotic dreams"

:bsflag:

I would like to apologize if you find what I say demoralizing, disgraceful, shocking, and unladylike in anyway. My intentions are to get answers to the questions I have, just like everyone else when they post a topic.

I am sorry Mrs P... I ask questions and speak freely just like the male members of Ology, I do not mean to make you upset. I am not like the other female members, all of my friends in life are guys with the exception of 6 girls I have know since elementary school, I am a tomboy And have always been one of the boys. I talk like one of the boys, I do not do it to try to get attention or anything like that.

I really do think like a guy, it's how I always been, and why I can talk freely and openly with them, it's just my nature, I do not know any different.

Last edited:
Let me address these one by one.

1. You know nothing about other members as I have NOT one female friend.

2. Being a tomboy has nothing to do with being one of the guys.

3. The talking like a guy is BS because not all guys talk like pigs, especially when they respect a lady.

I have played sports (including MMA) all my life, I have always had male friends, I am tough as nails and can drink most under the table..BUT I am a lady and carry myself that way, that's the difference. I surround myself with men that respect me and my opinions. You choose to talk the way you do for whatever reason...it's NOT because you are a tomboy.

I am not trying to argue with either one of you. I apologized for how I talk and said this is how I have always been. I Speak freely and openly with my guy friends when there are discussions. I am sorry you feel I talk like a pig, No disrespect to either one of you.

What I am trying to state is that I have never had anyone ever have a problem with me talking/discussing things the way I do. I don't want to have any problems with anyone, so I will watch my words going forward.

I was trying to apologize for my ways of thinking, I am not perfect and I know there are things I need to work on. I am trying to see things from an outsiders perspective looking in.

In her defense; she is posting these threads alongside the Tits, ass, questions about bj's, vagina looseness and burning nut threads started by our fellow men in the Steroidology's XXX Section/Behind Closed Doors section. What she is posting is within the rules of the board and quite mild compared to what the men post. Before passing judgment on someone because they are female posting sexual threads maybe we should look at everyone. This particular section is just for these types of threads. I have seen many other posts from her that have all to do with Bodybuilding, personal change and diet.

Just my .02 and I hope not to offend.

Jenner, you know I look up to you in a bodybuilding sense because you have an awesome body and work fucking hard to get there. It is very motivational and if you see my thread on MT2 before and after photos I am starting to get my core strengthened. So please do not think I am biting your head off, I am not. =0)

There is no need to apologize for who you are, I'm just pointing out the reasons you state for basically starting these threads are not because you are a tomboy, hang out with mostly men or think like a guy. You are way to emotional to be a guy.

I agree ^^ no need to apologize for who u are. Being a Tomboy has nothing to do with it.

In her defense; she is posting these threads alongside the Tits, ass, questions about bj's, vagina looseness and burning nut threads started by our fellow men in the Steroidology's XXX Section/Behind Closed Doors section. What she is posting is within the rules of the board and quite mild compared to what the men post. Before passing judgment on someone because they are female posting sexual threads maybe we should look at everyone. This particular section is just for these types of threads. I have seen many other posts from her that have all to do with Bodybuilding, personal change and diet.

Just my .02 and I hope not to offend.

Jenner, you know I look up to you in a bodybuilding sense because you have an awesome body and work fucking hard to get there. It is very motivational and if you see my thread on MT2 before and after photos I am starting to get my core strengthened. So please do not think I am biting your head off, I am not. =0)

Sassy, I'm not passing judgement, I can careless what anyone posts, it just really gets old when all u post about is how sexual you are, etc, etc, etc.
I never said she's breaking any rules or I would have adressed it with her, I gave my opinion of her threads & I stand behind it.

If this is how you want to be seen, then go ahead, I'm sorry, but as a female, if all u talk about is cock & then expect to have prince charming sweep u off your feet, not gonna happen, ladies... just my .2 cents.

This board is mostly males, and yes, they post about bj's, vigina losseness, ass, tits.
Men are men, those posting these threads alsocontribute to the board & help & advise other members.

Smilee I have nothing against u, I love to have more female interaction on this board.

Last edited:
No pissing match here. Just want to make a point as everyone else does. =)

It has only been a week for my core so there is not going to be a huge difference but there is a small amount more definition, no? lol Maybe I see it because I see my body everyday. It is a peptide/tanning thread but that is where my pics were so that is where I directed you to look. Once I get my diet plan from 3J and my training plan from my trainer, I will be able to document more of a physical gain log. For now... sigh... its just my tanning which is not just about tanning but the MT2 research. =))

Thank you, I can respect that and no offense but your thread is about tanning, I honestly don't see a difference muscular wise as you are thin and look the same in both pics. I am not saying that to be an ass, I am giving you my honest opinion.

Look, you guys don't want to get in a pissing match with myself or Mrs. P. you have opened yourself up for praise / criticism alike. You are going to hear both negative and positive so you might want to grow some thicker skin. With that said, I am done with this issue, I don't do drama.

Totally understood, I will take the positive and the negative remarks directed towards me, BC I do open myself up to critism, if I didn't want it I shouldn't be so open, you are correct I am too emotional to be a guy, that is probably one thing that definitely separates me from them. I am very sensitive and will voice myself when I feel I am being attacked, I will always defend myself when I feel I am being attacked by anyone. I will not just remain silent and take a beating. (not saying this is what happened).

I have nothing to hide, I started this Thread for the simple fact that for 2 full weeks, I was having these weird dreams, night after night, and they kept getting weirder and weirder, and I wanted to know if anyone ever got them like me from withholding from Sex.

It is a valid question to ask anyone... If they did experience it also and wanted to share they did. I just am not use to having dreams, especially like the ones I was having.

I do not like Drama, I try to stay far away from it as possible, with that said. Can we please just move on, I much rather discuss Training and Dieting anyways.

I just had a few weeks where there were some things on my mind that I needed to get answers too or voice myself like some of the other members do.

I'll drop a few lines in here! I'm certainly a tomboy, was raised by my dad and brother for most of my "formative" years, my brother and I are like best friends so his friends (guys) were my friends too, and I was a DJ and music producer from around 1997 when it was very rare for a girl to do. I never talked the way you do, could just be me, but I'm certainly not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but it's not a tomboy thing I have to agree. I don't think you should try to convince yourself that's why, it's a totally different reason. I can make my assumptions, but I don't need to share that.

I remember one of your earliest posts in here was about you having a threesome with a guy and a girl and you made her cum with your fingers or words to that effect. Wasn't even in the behind closed doors section (I don't think). Not jumping on you, just saying.

I do not like Drama, I try to stay far away from it as possible, with that said. Can we please just move on, I much rather discuss Training and Dieting anyways.

I just had a few weeks where there were some things on my mind that I needed to get answers too or voice myself like some of the other members do.

Most of these posts are started by you, not other people where you drop in your opinion. Don't take this as me being catty but I also speak the truth and voice my opinion. If you'd rather talk diet and training why aren't the majority of your posts about that? You spend a lot of time writing about your young training partner who you want, and how women are just drawn to you, and you have a FB and etc etc..

I couldn't give a f*** what you write about or what you do, but I will challenge a statement if I think it doesn't make sense.
I admire you in a way though, you stand up for yourself and at least try to keep things amicable, that's commendable ;)

Can we please just stop already?

We are all different, raised different, our environments are not all the same, I am not trying to convince myself that my thoughts are the way they are bc I am a tomboy, there are underlining reasons I am the way I am and say the things I say the way I say them, we are all different let's leave it at that.

I am done, I said I will watch my words if it's going to upset members of ology, what has been said in the past can not be taken back nor do it think it should, i must deal with the consequences of my actions, I learn things the hard way.

Think what ever you want to think of me... It's your opinion, your perspective, I dont try to be anyone but me.

Most of these posts are started by you, not other people where you drop in your opinion. Don't take this as me being catty but I also speak the truth and voice my opinion. If you'd rather talk diet and training why aren't the majority of your posts about that? You spend a lot of time writing about your young training partner who you want, and how women are just drawn to you, and you have a FB and etc etc..

I couldn't give a f*** what you write about or what you do, but I will challenge a statement if I think it doesn't make sense.
I admire you in a way though, you stand up for yourself and at least try to keep things amicable, that's commendable ;)

I see where you are coming from.

I am not perfect and my mind Has been in the gutter way too much.

12 of my 41 Threads I started were not about Training/Diet.
That's 29% of my threads, if we break it down. 71% were about training/diet.

I cannot help if I am in a situation where my feelings have slowly developed over time for someone, there are things that are a part of my past that make me afraid to be happy, so I end up putting myself Into these relationships with these men who I should never been involved with, I am broken... I admit that, something in my head isn't wired correctly, I like to rebel, act on impulse, the things I shouldn't do I want to do, But I try my hardest to control those impulses. I don't have to act upon them. life isn't easy, I was dealt with certain cards early in life and I am trying my best with what i was given.

Last edited:
Hey, chill!

It's not a personal attack, however much information you want to give about yourself is up to you. Don't take it to heart that I added my thoughts too, I wanted to say something because a few things didn't quite add up, so I did. Jenner and Mrs P did the same. You haven't upset anyone, not me anyway, but we just say what we see. Post whatever you like, just expect people to do the same.

Now, just carry on - as you were! ;)

Can we please just stop already?

We are all different, raised different, our environments are not all the same, I am not trying to convince myself that my thoughts are the way they are bc I am a tomboy, there are underlining reasons I am the way I am and say the things I say the way I say them, we are all different let's leave it at that.

I am done, I said I will watch my words if it's going to upset members of ology, what has been said in the past can not be taken back nor do it think it should, i must deal with the consequences of my actions, I learn things the hard way.

Think what ever you want to think of me... It's your opinion, your perspective, I dont try to be anyone but me.

Just seen this sorry!

You're not unique in that everyone has been dealt cards that are hard to play with, I certainly have been through the mill more than once. Some people have had to deal with some real shit, I know I have! It can't dictate your life though. I'll pm you ok :)

I cannot help if I am in a situation where my feelings have slowly developed over time for someone, there are things that are a part of my past that make me afraid to be happy, so I end up putting myself Into these relationships with these men who I should never been involved with, I am broken... I admit that, something in my head isn't wired correctly, I like to rebel, act on impulse, the things I shouldn't do I want to do, But I try my hardest to control those impulses. I don't have to act upon them. life isn't easy, I was dealt with certain cards early in life and I am trying my best with what i was given.

I agree ^^ no need to apologize for who u are. Being a Tomboy has nothing to do with it.

Sassy, I'm not passing judgement, I can careless what anyone posts, it just really gets old when all u post about is how sexual you are, etc, etc, etc.
I never said she's breaking any rules or I would have adressed it with her, I gave my opinion of her threads & I stand behind it.

If this is how you want to be seen, then go ahead, I'm sorry, but as a female, if all u talk about is cock & then expect to have prince charming sweep u off your feet, not gonna happen, ladies... just my .2 cents.

This board is mostly males, and yes, they post about bj's, vigina losseness, ass, tits.
Men are men, those posting these threads alsocontribute to the board & help & advise other members.

Smilee I have nothing against u, I love to have more female interaction on this board.

This is why..you are the most respected..down to earth woman here, lead by example always! That itself is the most attractive quality...Mr.P my friend..Is a lucky man!

Just seen this sorry!

You're not unique in that everyone has been dealt cards that are hard to play with, I certainly have been through the mill more than once. Some people have had to deal with some real shit, I know I have! It can't dictate your life though. I'll pm you ok :)

your pretty cool to missy! ;)

Back