MOM's Dermacrine Log

ManOfMuscle

Death Dealer
Picked up a couple bottles of dermacrine, going to give this stuff a run. I did a bit of reading and this stuff seems to get very good feedback. I haven't encountered any type of log or feedback on it around here, so I'm going to keep this thing to give others an idea of what to expect. Before today I was going on 6 months natural, so I should be prime to experience the anabolic effects.

First dose was this morning. The stuff smelled similar to tanning lotion I've used in the past, with a strong alcohol smell added in. It rubbed into my shoulders very easily. I'll start logging my workouts in here, and keep everyone posted on how things are going.

Current stats:
22 years old
Just under 6'4
255 lbs
Bf approx 13%

Looking forward to reading about your unbiased opinion of this stuff, as I really can't trust a whole lot of other people on other sites.

I'm gonna do mine a couple of weeks into yours and use your same format (outline) for comparison by others ..if that be ok with you ngr.

I'm gonna do mine a couple of weeks into yours and use your same format (outline) for comparison by others ..if that be ok with you ngr.

It is definitely ok with me. You will provide an interesting insight because you have been running a low dose of test, whereas I've been natural. So we can get the feedback from a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) perspective as well as a cycling perspective.

This looks to be an interesting read in future posts.

Thanx to both guys for their time.

The first thing I noticed is how professionally this stuff is packaged. It comes in large metal cylinders with very clear instructions printed both on the container itself and on inserts that come with them.

Upper body hypertrophy-

incline db 75's x8 95's x8 120's x8 130's x8 - Coincides with my sudden loss of strength on bench. Looking forward to getting that moving in the right direction.
hammer grip pull ups bw x8 bw+25 x8 bw+35 x8 bw+45 x14
flat db bench 90's x10 100's x10 x12
superset w/ db rows 90's x10 100's x10 x12
seated lateral raises 30's x8 35's x8 40's x8
superset w/ cable shrugs 150 x15 x20 x25

It has been at least a year since I did any flat dumbell presses. Really killed me after the inclines.

Felt oddly fatigued during the workout. Not sure if it's my body adjusting to the hormones or unrelated.

Shame there was no way of running placebo's cos the first thing that comes to mind is the mental head fuck this stuff is gonna cause.

''Have I got a pump because I trained Hard or is it the Derma??''

Damn stuff better be worth the wait.

Shame there was no way of running placebo's cos the first thing that comes to mind is the mental head fuck this stuff is gonna cause.

''Have I got a pump because I trained Hard or is it the Derma??''

Damn stuff better be worth the wait.

Yeah that's the phase I'm at right now. Can't tell if it's the placebo or if it's the dermacrine kicking into gear. By the end of the week I'm sure I'll have a good idea of what's in store.

lower body strength

squats 135 x5 225 x5 315 x3 365 x2 405 x3 x4 (no belt) - knees felt better than they have in almost a year
standing calf raise machine 255 x12 275 x15 295 x15
superset w/ twisting ball crunches w/ 12 lb db extended x15 x20 x20
overhead cambered bar extensions 90 x10 100 x10 110 x15
superset w/ standing db curls 45's x8 (per arm) 55's x8 65's x8

Nothing big to report yet. Feeling a little tighter.

Upper body strength -

flat db bench 75's x6 100's x6 110's x6 120's x6 130's x8 - Felt ok, still getting used to flat db's again.
t-bar rows 3 plates x8 4 plates x8 5 plates x8 6 plates+25 x8 - Most weight I have used on that particular exercise.
HS military 2 plates per side x6 3 plates x6 3 plates+25 x6 - shitty
bb shrugs 315 x6 405 x6 455 x6 +4 power shrugs
superset w/ forearm work

Day 7 of dermacrine. I am starting to notice a difference aesthetically.

Lower body hypertrophy

freemotion squat machine 100 x10 200 x10 260 x10 300 x10 360 x10 400 (full stack) x16
calf press x10 x10 x15
superset w/ decline crunches 3 sets x20
underhand pull ups bw x10 x12 x15
superset w/ dips bw x10 x12 x15
seated db curls 30's x8 x10 x12
superset w/ overhead db extension 30 x8 x10 x15 - Got a big weekend planned, had to prime the beach muscles.

Day 9 of Dermacrine. My appetite has received a sharp kick in the ass.

dermacrine makes me horny, it gave me energy too...

i like it better than the NO products though, NO products make me tired for some reason... and I can't run fast on NO products

cool log

dermacrine makes me horny, it gave me energy too...

i like it better than the NO products though, NO products make me tired for some reason... and I can't run fast on NO products

cool log

Thanks for stopping in. How long did you run the dermacrine. Without sounding too ignorant, what do you mean by NO products?

Back