My pics

Lauw said:
To be honest I thought you were cheating. Because I thought you posted some old pics and then claimed that it were recent pics. A misunderstanding, forget about it.
More important, how are the injuries? Tendonitis can be a bitch. It took me almost half a year to recover from it completely.

Ok. For tendonitis about 5 months without training were necessary. Today it's OK, RMI are Ok, no damage my tendon are Ok, thank you.

That must be a relief. Irritated or slightly damaged tendons are a bitch. But torn tendons are a complete nightmare, then you need surgery.
Even with tendonitis you can train (except if they’re torn), but you just have to be very careful at which exercise you pick and make sure not top stretch your shoulders.
For example: I threw out chinning and dipping (because they made my shoulders hurt) and I made sure not to lower the bar al the way with rowing, bench pressing or overhead presses. That way you can still train and make some progress while your tendons can heal at the same time. Tendon exercises are a great help too, as long as you keep the weight low (especially the first few months!)

Lauw said:
That must be a relief. Irritated or slightly damaged tendons are a bitch. But torn tendons are a complete nightmare, then you need surgery.
Even with tendonitis you can train (except if they?re torn), but you just have to be very careful at which exercise you pick and make sure not top stretch your shoulders.
For example: I threw out chinning and dipping (because they made my shoulders hurt) and I made sure not to lower the bar al the way with rowing, bench pressing or overhead presses. That way you can still train and make some progress while your tendons can heal at the same time. Tendon exercises are a great help too, as long as you keep the weight low (especially the first few months!)

You're right bro. Recovery with training is VERY important. My tendons are not torn, no pb i was just overtraining. I could continue training but i prefered stop, do a break.

I can dipping at the end of my chest routine, no pb but we need to be careful, not only after a injury, but all the time.

Update of my legs, after 4 weeks of cutting ( 8 more to come ) :

cuissesle12mai20059wt.png

Looking very good mate, especially considering you have only been training for a few years. You have great potential, don't give up. What are your stats?

Cheers. Lazz :)

great gains, u were my size when I was a kid too.. know how much hard work and dedication it takes. keep it up!

Thanks !
My height : 5'7
Weight : About 158 lbs

Week 1 :
- Monday : Chest / Biceps
- Tuesday : Legs
- Wednesday : Shoulders / Triceps
- Thursday : Back / Biceps
- Friday : Legs
- Saturday : Chest / Triceps
- Rest

Week 2 :