Pics of me (2 weeks into Test E) comment

getting worked up over someone's opinion over the internet, relax homie. who says teens aren't physically or mentally ready for gear.

getting worked up over someone's opinion over the internet, relax homie. who says teens aren't physically or mentally ready for gear.

yeah, but that shit gets to me big time man.. I know it's stupid and not a big deal to get all pissed at a post, just at the spur of the moment I wasn't applying that knowledge to my actions.. a major fall back for me lol.

Ok.

Ill tell you my intention was not to knock your self esteem down but to simply point out that you need to put some more time in the gym before you hop on the gear. 188lbs at 5-10 is far from being a monster. i dont see a single vein on you. Look, youve still got a long way to progress naturally, use your age to your advantage while you still can. Plus am i to understand youre in the military? If so, why even risk it?

Ok.

Ill tell you my intention was not to knock your self esteem down but to simply point out that you need to put some more time in the gym before you hop on the gear. 188lbs at 5-10 is far from being a monster. i dont see a single vein on you. Look, youve still got a long way to progress naturally, use your age to your advantage while you still can. Plus am i to understand youre in the military? If so, why even risk it?

I agree with you totally. I know I have a long long way to go. I'm no where near that veiny look.. I want that but it's work and I understand that. I worked my self naturally to a point where I felt I could take gear successfully. And yes I'm in the Marine Corps. They do not test specifically for steroids.. it's far too expensive for them. they only test for selective few say if word got around or it's extremely noticeable.. even then HIGHLY unlikely to be tested for AAS. My SSGT even juices. I use gear to get my body where I want it to be physically.

ofcourse I am man! Work my ass off in the gym pay out the ass to feed my self and eat properly do tons of research and I am a monster for my age everyone tells me im freakin huge no smoke being blowed here. THEN you tell me it doesn't even look like i lift weights it freakin destroys me dude im very self conscious about that i never think im big enough. I apologize for going off like that it was disrespectful and out of tune and im sorry. I just freak out when im told im small. and My arms are 15.75 Maybe a few cm off I had a trainer measure them at my gym. I was suprised but why would I lie on here seriously man lol. im just proud of my gains and show em off and try to get info here.

I'll post a new progress pics tom and see what I get out of it. I know im not small and i know im not crazy.

Devil i find it hard to believe youve done TONS of research and then decided to start gear at 18/19 yrs old....dont let anyones negitive comments break you ..use it as a source of motivation to improve..but you cant say all comments are welcome then get all crazy when there not comments you want to hear..know what im saying

Devil i find it hard to believe youve done TONS of research and then decided to start gear at 18/19 yrs old....dont let anyones negitive comments break you ..use it as a source of motivation to improve..but you cant say all comments are welcome then get all crazy when there not comments you want to hear..know what im saying

yes, I understand. I suppose I wasn't expecting such a ridiculous comment that it looks like I don't lift weights.. But it's what ever.. I consider my self knowledgeable with AAS and I am no dummie or I wouldn't have taken gear.. I accept responsibility for acting out on a absurd note and will watch myself in future threads.

We all have to start somehwere we arent all aas genuis thats what im hear for to listen and take on board wht i have been told look i rspect any man that tells me something and he is at the gane 10/20 years im not going to argue with someone like that

its just so many ppl have different stories to tell but as i say we are all differnt

Last edited:
Dunno if this right question in here please delete if im in wrong place and let me know im new still but i was wondering all the big guys training 20 years did anyone one of them start aas at 18/19/20

Dunno if this right question in here please delete if im in wrong place and let me know im new still but i was wondering all the big guys training 20 years did anyone one of them start aas at 18/19/20

of course ...thats why were here to try and have newbs learn from others mistakes..weve been lifting longer than youve been alive..nothing your gonna do we havent already..

Yes and thats why im here but sometimes i think id be better off keeping my mouth shut in case i get ripped apart for being thick

i have done 3 cycles all test e and proper post cycle therapy (pct) before i started i was always around 160 lbs now im siting at 185 lbs but i have more muscle and am better ripped im not on a cycle but sit at 185 lbs

im 30 have been training proper for 3 years now but did most of my younger life stopped a good few years partyin and stuff

so what im saying is im not completely stupid but there is so much more i need to know so much more so in time i hope i can blend in and ask some proper questions

of course ...thats why were here to try and have newbs learn from others mistakes..weve been lifting longer than youve been alive..nothing your gonna do we havent already.

picture91.jpg

little update pic guys, this is week 9 into my test E cycle @ 400mg a week. I weigh 196 started out weight out at about 186-188. water retention is low if any at all, about 12% body fat.

u sure you lift?? cuz bro I dont even see a single vein in your arms let alone your whole body!!
arms look the same size to me.....whats everyone else think?

u sure you lift?? cuz bro I dont even see a single vein in your arms let alone your whole body!!

bro who r u dont come at stroke like u know ur stuff u pic isnt any better i member u from when u first started to post on here and from that ur no one to talk

um because im at about 12-13% bf and am not shredding.. I'm gaining for mass.. i have veins im just not pumped.. I'd probably out do you dude.. im 18 years old man. oh and btw i just read your post 6'0 155lbs?? ahahaha im 5'10 196lb at 18.. i'd fucking crush your alien like skull kid.

Last edited:
At least your happy with your results, thats prob the main thing, that said tho i wouldnt be.

Im sorry to be blunt but you dont look like youve been training too long, nevermind taking aas.

My advice would be to not do an other cycle for a while and eat x 2 what your eating now.

Good luck!

At least your happy with your results, thats prob the main thing, that said tho i wouldnt be.

Im sorry to be blunt but you dont look like youve been training too long, nevermind taking aas.

My advice would be to not do an other cycle for a while and eat x 2 what your eating now.

Good luck!

am i just crazy dude??? why dos every one say i look like im so small and don't train.. yeah the first pics i posted were kind of shitty and i did appear small.. but wtf man i see some post of some people that are way smaller and look way shittier and you guys are like AWWWW DUUDDDEE MASSIVE LOOKING GOOD BRO. I'm the swolest kid in my group of friends and one of the biggest at my age at the gym. for fuck sakes I can throw up 300lbs. either im crazy or my camera is a p.o.s.

am i just crazy dude??? why dos every one say i look like im so small and don't train.. yeah the first pics i posted were kind of shitty and i did appear small.. but wtf man i see some post of some people that are way smaller and look way shittier and you guys are like AWWWW DUUDDDEE MASSIVE LOOKING GOOD BRO. I'm the swolest kid in my group of friends and one of the biggest at my age at the gym. for fuck sakes I can throw up 300lbs. either im crazy or my camera is a p.o.s.

bro you posted a pic up and got somebody's opinon.. dont take it to heart,,, not everybody is gonna kiss your ass and say you look like a greek god, and to be fair he does have a point... your connecting tissues look way underdeveoped and 196 at 5,10 you do look on the smallside.. plus you have been juicing for 7 weeks???

In all honesty if you don't want to hear opinions don't post the pics. You post it and ask but then when you dont hear what you want to you snap.

You know the work you put it, and you also know what you think of yourself, if your happy who cares what everyone else thinks. Personally id be using all the shit to hit the gym that much harder as motivation.

Just stop letting some of the comments get to you, or stop posting pics.

hey brother ,
All these guys are just kindly pointing out the obvious!
1# your way to young
2# you didnt even bother lifting weights b4 you just started useing and lifting out of the blue.
3# your way to young

PS where are you stationed LMAO jk

Gunny *****, J
13th MEU
1st Force Reconnaissance Platoon
Camp Pendleton, Ca 92055

Last edited:
you're not 12% bf and you are holding water... probably 5 pounds of it

congrats on gaining 3-5lbs of lean body mass in 9 weeks

Back