Pics When I was 320

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
Pics When I was 320 (Updated Pic)

A couple people asked me to post a pic when I was 320 on my other thread, It may not look like im 320, but im 6'4" so that helps, lol.....So here it is.

Justinfrontpose.jpg

Im at 275 now but my bodyfat is lower than in this picture. I will post some updated pics in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Swoleburn said:
A couple people asked me to post a pic when I was 320 on my other thread, So here it is.

Justinfrontpose.jpg

Im at 275 now but my bodyfat is lower than in this picture. I will post some updated pics in a couple weeks.

Wow... do you uhh... like... workout or something???

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, Im still a long way off of where I want to be. Hopefully this cycle will bring me to where I would like to be. 275lbs under 10% would be ideal.

b00tycall said:
more pics :insane2:

All I have right now is old ones that I have already posted. I will post some new ones here in a week or so because im starting to see nice progress on my cycle. Here is another old one that I posted, when I was a bit less BF. I am looking to be like this minus about 3-4% BF and about 10 pounds heavier.

Justinbody006.jpg

Last edited:
You are a fat but HUGE motherfucker.
If I piss you off I will start swinging my fists right away, because I’m afraid I will not survive if you threw the first punch lol. I think you will look excellent if you get rid of that excess bf. succes!

Makaveli_786 said:
270@13-14%, you look more like a damn sumo wrestler man this is a bodybuilding forum not a Mcdonalds forum, loose some weight you fat fuck

Dont be mad because of the other thread, Lets see a pic of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makaveli_786 said:
270@13-14%, you look more like a damn sumo wrestler man this is a bodybuilding forum not a Mcdonalds forum, loose some weight you fat fuck

You gotta be kidding me! WTF is your problem? I can't stand dip shits like you thinking you're all high and mighty. Yeah I'm a little pissed. Your entitled to your opinion, but you need to find other words to use when criticizing someone.

It's guys like you that I picture sitting around reading a Men's Health magazine drinking a latte before going to the gym wearing your tight lycra Nike tops thinkin' your all that. I smirk at you jerks.. and think what a fag.

Last edited:
1BadBeast said:
You gotta be kidding me! WTF is your problem? I can't stand dip shits like you thinking you're all high and mighty. Yeah I'm a little pissed. Your entitled to your opinion, but you need to find other words to use when criticizing someone.

It's guys like you that I picture sitting around reading a Men's Health magazine drinking a latte before going to the gym wearing your tight lycra Nike tops thinkin' your all that. I smirk at you jerks.. and think what fag.

BWWAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................... Bro, I dont even sweat it, This guy is like a comedian. He is so quick to talk shit and I dont see a picture of him around anywhere.

1BadBeast said:

It's guys like you that I picture sitting around reading a Men's Health magazine drinking a latte before going to the gym wearing your tight lycra Nike tops thinkin' your all that. I smirk at you jerks.. and think what a fag.

LOL man your a shit talker, the dudes fat what do you want me to say hes the next Mr Olympia, just cos u suck everybodies dick to get on their good side doesn't mean everybody does the same, alright fair enough I did choose the wrong words and I was harsh but the dudes a little on the heavy side WTF do you want me to say, watch out Ronnie Coleman??

Not to brag but I've probably got ten times more experience than you so how can you talk, why don't me and you debate and we'll see who knows more about training, steroids supplements and diet, you attack me out of the blue because I'm not telling this guy he's the next Olympia? WTF, man you need to get your priorities in order.

P.S. I edited the comment to make it a little more "friendly" but man I stick by what I said, sorry but thats the way I see it, you post your pictures up here, the dude himself said he's fat so if you disagree with my opinion then fuck you but thats what I think, he shouldn't have posted it if he wasn't ready to get some criticism, you only post if you WANT to.

I'm not calling you out to debate about steroids, diet or how you suck dick. I'm not taking sides and I don't want to see your homo erotic pics. So don't post them.

Not everyone on this board wants to look freakie like Coleman. Yeah I agree he's on the heavy side and I'm not to far off from what he looks like. I love the way I look and feel and would much rather carry around some weight than look like the Men's health poster child.

You may have ten times more experience than I do! So let's hear about some of your experiences and maybe others including myself can learn something from you. You gain nothing from bashing people on the board and my attack on you was nothing less than what you dished out.

Back