Pre-Contest Cycle

Well I say, good luck & keep it up & I defiinielety agree 1000% that dieting is the hardest thing ever done myself & you going in a comp are much more stricter with nutrition than I wil ever be!!
BOTTOM LINE dieting for a comp = dedication IMO

The hardest place to lose for me is the lower back!

Last edited:
what do you guys think I should do for PCT? Im stopping all injections 1 week before the show. and a week or 2 before that I'm starting armimidex to bring down all excess water weight. Should I start PCT day after the show?

clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20/20

does that sound good? 4 weeks of clomid, 5 weeks of nolva starting a week after last inject? maybe the first night of clomid and nolva i'll do a double dose? so 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva just the first day.

edit: i also have aromasin on hand, maybe run that instead of arimidex since i can run that through pct?

Last edited:
I would run clomid at 100/100/50/50
Novaldex I would run 20/20/20/20
are u also using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (very important) ??
I have never used aromasin so cant comment.

im actually not a fan of hcg. used it once and i didnt notice a thing. and many other guys i know said they didnt notice anything taking it or not either so im not gonna bother with it. so two weeks of clomid at 100mg ed?

im actually not a fan of hcg. used it once and i didnt notice a thing. and many other guys i know said they didnt notice anything taking it or not either so im not gonna bother with it. so two weeks of clomid at 100mg ed?

Toremifene is far superior to clomid and nolva. All the goods with less sides.

90mg day1-3
60mg day4-7
60mg week 2
40mg week 3-4

Wow no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on a cycle like yours & you had a short gap between last cycle,, for myself Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a must my nuts turn into "bulls" balls LOL :)
yea I think u need a good PCT your cycle is lots of juice injected IMO
So I think clomid at 100/100/50/50 would be ok but let's see what others say.

I have never tried toremifene so I can't comment.

Burly, so just the toremif and no clomid or nolva? Sounds more economical. Maybe ill try that for something different.

Right now my balls r definately smaller but not tiny. Atleast not yet.

Burly, so just the toremif and no clomid or nolva? Sounds more economical. Maybe ill try that for something different.

Right now my balls r definately smaller but not tiny. Atleast not yet.

Torem is the new generation of SERMs. No need for Clomid and Nolva anymore. Hopefully people will catch on.

Some have used D-aspartic acid along side torem and felt it was the best PCT they had ever done.

Torem is the new generation of SERMs. No need for Clomid and Nolva anymore. Hopefully people will catch on.

Some have used D-aspartic acid along side torem and felt it was the best PCT they had ever done.

im not familiar with D-aspartic acid. is it just another test booster? i always do pct with a tribulus based test booster (tbomb by MHP)

so, i plan to get torem off of RUI and do the dosing you suggested. 1 week after last shot sound good to start? And do you think it might be beneficial or couldn't hurt if i extended it to 5 weeks of PCT instead of 4? Just to make sure im fully recovered.

Last edited:
im not familiar with D-aspartic acid. is it just another test booster? i always do post cycle therapy (pct) with a tribulus based test booster (tbomb by MHP)

so, i plan to get torem off of RUI and do the dosing you suggested. 1 week after last shot sound good to start? And do you think it might be beneficial or couldn't hurt if i extended it to 5 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) instead of 4? Just to make sure im fully recovered.

DAA is one of the few with double-blind studies backing it. Primordial Performance carries it in their product TCF-1, or you can get it elsewhere in bulk. I've used it too. Yep, it works.

1 week after cycle is good, and yes, there is no problem with 5 weeks. If you use DAA, you can use it in tandem, or use it after the Torem to extend post cycle therapy (pct).

Last edited:
Good that you are getting your post cycle therapy (pct) in line. You may want to look at GnRH (Triptorelin) 100mcg. It's a one shot post cycle therapy (pct). I tried it - seemed to work okay - altho I didn't get my blood work back yet. Def worth a look see, IMO.

BTW - What comp are you doing? U going to wear the batman posing suit?.....:)

Haha no the batman was for fun. Im gonna be ordering my trunks soon tho.

Im gonna be getting an on-cycle blood test in a couple weeks. Im excited to see how high my test is lol.

Hey juicer its been 2 weeks, just wondering hows things going with your cycle,
Have u lost any more weight, bodyfat?
Can't be long until the end if Im correct u on week 8 right now

Last edited:
ha i was just thinking i should post some progress. sorry, im not good at keeping up the log, so much going on right now to prep for this show.

yesterday i measured my bodyfat at 6%, so im definately getting cut up. I was 195 for a few weeks, maintaining weight but cutting fat. This morning I was 200lbs lol. I think i was overeating for a couple days, but I still look just as lean. Im definately not gonna stray from the diet at all from here on out since my show is 4 weeks from today. time to get real serious!!

i'll take some more pictures sometime this week also.

Other than that, everything is going well (it sucks, but its going well), staying extremely busy, training hard, and seeing progress. I'm still doing the same dosage of my gear, and the sunday or monday before the show will be my last injections. I will also be starting arimidex 2 weeks before the show to make sure im not holding extra water.

finally picked out a song to pose to, which was really hard because I want a good upbeat song, but I dont want to choose a real popular song because i dont want 5 other guys to pose to the same song. I like linkin park, but thats probably the most common band at bodybuilding shows so i decided to go with Enemy by Sevendust. The first 60 seconds of the song pretty much. I downloaded the clean version, but u could still hear the swear words so I had to play with some editing software and take those out without wrecking the song too bad. Should be good tho.

I've been posing every day just about, and once I get my posing routine figured out, i'll be practicing that 10x every single day, plus the mandatories.

Damn 6% bf and yr weight is still close to what it was last time so u dropped bf & kept the weight brilliant!!

Lol yea I guess the pose-ing is the most embarresing for the first time but if u looking top class then who cares u got more dedication than many of us out here!

Deffinitely looking forward to check yr latest pics try post some with the same pose as before so its easier to see results, keep it up

Good log.. im enjoying it myself!
Wouldnt mind some more pictures as you go and what about workouts? lets hear what youve been doing.. sets, reps, weights?

Is there a specific reason you start the tren, and masteron on week two?

Its my first time using mast and tren so I was bringing stuff in one at a time to see if I had any bad reactions with it.

My workouts r always changing and my split has been a 4 day split since I started the contest prep but changing muscle groupings every 4 weeks. Rep range is between 8 and 15 typically. Or 10-12. Sometimes my last exercise ill do.the 15-20 reps but I've been trying to continue doing slightly lower reps to keep size.

O and as far as weight I was staying fairly heavy but I started getting injured. So I've been doing SUPER light weight and using perfect for and really contracting the muscles. I've actually been getting really sore and having great workouts doing so.

I learned the hard way, when u start dieting, u need to change the way u lift. Joints and tendons aren't what they used to be. Gotta leave the ego at home.

Back