***Regarding The Almighty***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Banner

Hey guys, The Almighty contacted me last night, and here's the deal. He got arrested for possesion and that's why he "disappeared" for two weeks. He just got out and posted bail. He's already working with one guy to get his money back and he tried to contact you already mvmaxx, so you might need to check your e-mail.

Hmmm if this is true, hes got sum shitty luck. Arrested for possesion, plus he got his rep ruined here, on elite, and prob a few other places. Although, he did break one of biggies rules as not to be a source as a mod.

Hey, I'm not saying that I know what's going on or what really happened, but this thought had crossed my mind already and I think we should figure out what is really going on before we start putting a bounty on the guy.

Maybe he got scared with all the threats and decided to make up a story and pay off the poor guys that got scammed.

I would believe this story if he dind't send fake Tracking Numbers. As SC said, BULLSHIT!!!!

Now that Almighty knows he is fucked, maybe all you guys will get your money back soon.

This kid is a fucking liar, I am looking into his supposed charges right now and I will have a definite answer whether he is lying or not by tonight. It never pays off to play games.

Canuck4 said:
Maybe he got scared with all the threats and decided to make up a story and pay off the poor guys that got scammed.

I will be surprised if he pays off any one, he is just looking for an excuse.

Doc Banner said:
Hey guys, The Almighty contacted me last night, and here's the deal. He got arrested for possesion and that's why he "disappeared" for two weeks. He just got out and posted bail. He's already working with one guy to get his money back and he tried to contact you already mvmaxx, so you might need to check your e-mail.
Notice how you are the only one who posted something that was not totally derrogatory towards him in the other thread and he all of a sudden decides to confide in you. Seems a little odd to me.

lets let The Almighty chime in and see what he has to say, even if its bad or good we all know where he lives.....regardless he broke the rules and should be banned, but lets let the people who lost money get it back and make this thing go away for both sides

Johnny Cut said:
lets let The Almighty chime in and see what he has to say, even if its bad or good we all know where he lives.....regardless he broke the rules and should be banned, but lets let the people who lost money get it back and make this thing go away for both sides

Boy that is a good idea maybe you could mediate it.

johnny cut I would check your email for the ALmighty because he could probably us all of the friends he can get right now, you guys must go way back from elite.

Re: Re: ***Regarding The Almighty***

XXXX said:
Notice how you are the only one who posted something that was not totally derrogatory towards him in the other thread and he all of a sudden decides to confide in you. Seems a little odd to me.

Hey XXXX, Doc is a good guy I guess he is just trying to clear things up, but I think Almighty has alot of explaining to do to alot of people, especially the ones he owes money too!!! Hey Doc, advice from a friend don't get yourself involved in that mess if you have nothing to do with it even though he is confiding in you, you don't know if he is telling you the truth.

Ok 1 thing at a time people.

#1) “Fake tracking numbers.”

Can anyone supply these? I only gave out ONE tracking number, and that was to a person other than mvmaxx (I don’t know if he wants me to point out his name on here). It wasn’t fake at all, it was simply never used. If you go to the post office you can pick up however many tracking forms you want and take them home with you in preparation for sending your packages out. I know ahead of time what this tracking number inparticular would be…unfortunately I didn’t have a chance to send it.

#2) “Arrest”

I emailed mvmaxx and another member the jail’s name and even the phone number and told him to call and inquire about it if he doesn’t believe me. Im not going to post the number up here because quite frankly its none of anyone elses business. I think its funny that nobody finds it weird that I simply disappeared for 11 days.

#3) All my info

Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but Green isn’t my last name. I will concede that Matt is my first, but obviously that’s all I will say. As for Dave saying I live with my mother, that by far made me laugh harder than I have in the past few weeks. My parents live only about 3,700 miles away from me. You can go ahead and contact this Marie Greene person…be sure to record the conversation and send it to me for my personal amusement. Whoever the detectives are that are working on this need to be reprimanded.

As for the 2 or 3 addresses posted, well you can go ahead and look into those if you want, however you wont find any paperwork on me residing in any of them. Believe it or not it is possible to live in a place without actually signing a lease. You guys can feel free to visit them, however you will probably bother some people that have never met me before.

Anyhoo, now I have a question. If mvmaxx had all this info on me, why did he not simply call me? One person did, he was obviously using his noggin. If anyone else had bothered calling me they could have spoken with my fiancé and she could have told them where I was. Sometimes the simplest method is usually the best.

I have been on these boards for 2 years now, and like most of you have seen countless threads with people talking tough and saying they are going to hunt some scammer down in Indochina and break his legs etc etc. Im not worried about this at all. I contacted mvmaxx and another member in order to get them their money back, but if they would rather send a search team out to find me then we can do that too. I would prefer the people do it themselves rather then sending some friends in an act of sheer pussiness to take care of their problems. In the end it really makes no difference to me, except the second option leaves me with this money.

And by the way, again this is the internet, so I don’t really care about “reputation.”

By the way I dont have an internet connection anymore, so I only have access while in class. You guys can post whatever questions you want...if I dont answer them today I will tommorow morning around this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back