Roccodart440's Test & Anavar Cycle

So your holding a bit of water then? Im debating between var or EQ- how do you like the var so far?

I'm not sure if i'm holding water yet. I feel kind of bloated and fat so i'd say yes. Also i'm mostly taking it for some gyno prevention.

How do you know if your holding water?

I love the Anavar (var). Huge, freakish strengths gains very fast. No real sides to talk about.

Did another 150iu of HCG last night. Just to be sure. It's proably better to break up the 450iu into two inj's anyway and the slin pins are nothing.

I like the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). It makes you feel good. My nuts were alittle pumper within 24hours and my load was bigger too.

I've switched from .25mg EOD of arimidex to .25 ED. My nipples are sore nd alittle puffy and I still feel like i'm holding some water.

Last edited:
Did my 2nd inj of test for week 3 + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 300iu.

I also added galic, celery seed and hawthorne berry to the mix. BP is high.

I'm ending ther anvar this week.

Last edited:
Two days of the herbal supps and no Anavar (var). I'm feeling much better in general and as far as BP goes but the proof will be whne the cuff gets put on again.

roccodart440 said:
WEd March 1st

10mg anavar Am and 40mg PM

I need to drink more water. I'm stong but my muscles feel too tight. Hard is nice but they are too tight. .

I had the exact same problem. I was in the middle of my hockey game and almost literally had to glide of the ice using my stick because I couldn't move my feet, my fucking shins were so tight(or pumped whatever) It actually fucking hurt)

I later found out that it was a water consuption issue.

While on I could definitly drink a gallon a a half of water ED no problem.

No kidding.

After I started the arimidex I dropped about 4 pounds but i'm holdingf steady on weight and the strength id steadily increasing.

That is here I notice the most in strength.

So you did var for 4 weeks? was is it the majority of your sides? Im thinking about doing the same but with EQ.

aProtege said:
So you did var for 4 weeks? was is it the majority of your sides? Im thinking about doing the same but with EQ.

3 weeks. Sides? Hmmm. vast strength gains. Lower libido. Other than that nothing.

4th week is here. Feeling the test alittle more. Notocably in libido.

I did my 1st inj of test and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for week 4 last night.

Strength gains are still going, going , going strong.

I upped to 1mg arimidex this week. I was feeling good most of last week and then last night I started feeling fucked up again. Oddly enough it imediatly followed a healing touch session. (A real healing touch/raike session form a practicioner)

I'm taking celery seed, hawthorne berry, Garlic and liver protection at the rec doses. THe 1st 3 def help noticably with BP. Whic i'll update this week.

Last edited:
I think Hawthorne and Garlic as important as Milk thistle when running a cycle. My BP was outta wack and i started taking NOW H&G and now its back to 110/70 which is perfect.

aProtege said:
I think Hawthorne and Garlic as important as Milk thistle when running a cycle. My BP was outta wack and i started taking NOW H&G and now its back to 110/70 which is perfect.

I have to agre with you. I feel a big difference using it vs. not. It works very quickly too.

110/70 is awsome bro. Keep it there.

Prior to starting min was 108/60 morning. Mid day 111/76.

Last week 156/88.

For those who think gear won't effect you, think again.

yes. It makes sense too. Test started kicking in about week 3ish and I stopped var mid weeek 3. NOw I'll run 3 more weeks of var weeks 10,11,12

did my 2nd inj of test E/hcg/b12 last night

I switched over to british dragon test E. Hurt more to inj than galinika.

Fewling much better all around after going to 1mg arimidex. BP is much better too. Loking alittle more defined too. gyno problem has subsided too.

Half way home baby.

FOr those of you interested in stacking you def feel a difference between one and two compounds. Strength gains are still comming though. Test by itself is very mild at 500mg as far as how you feel. IT's effect on the body isn't always as mild as seen in it'as effect on BP.

Back