Bula's 12 weeks of hell (Contest Prep time)

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!!!!

Welp, i'm Mr Tampa. I won Middleweight and the Overall title at the Tampa Bay Classic. My conditioning was spot on and after months of hard prep, I nailed it. I made the 176.25 weight limit by weighing in right at 176. What a night. What a freaking Moth$r F$cking night. Right now, thats all I can say.

Thanks for everyones support here. After a few days of R&R and some heavy fun eating, i'll post back with more details.

Bula

Congratulations on your win you look great in the photo. It shows your shape/condition to win overall as a middleweight, super.

congrats man, you look amazing... shows you how worth it dieting like that really is, maybe ill do it one day... awesome job man....INSPIRING

Congrats man! that's amazing. You do look spot on. You look a whole lot bigger than 176, i'll tell you that much.

nice work Bula..
and if i am not mistaken i went to MCC with that kid are on your left in the yellow shirt.
he's gotten bigger if thats him.

Damn bro, feels good to win I bet. You looking shredded. I am trying to get rid of my gut and hope to get to a decent level, wont be as low as you but I will be happy at if I can get down to 9%. Do you know what your bf is in that picture.

Last edited:
Another good one I just got. Probably one of the better photos showing my balance and symmetry.

Cheers,
Bula

Congrats - Much better conditioning then the last show. Upper body is still a little dominant but i'm sure your already taking care of that. Again Congrats i can see you worked hard.

Oh and who called you out again?? :)

Back