Im now a believer in spot growth

On my next cycle I will be shooting the Tren into my delts.

Along with my thighs.

But you say Tren in the biceps would be good for spot growth?

Im a liitle nervous about shooting in my biceps.

LAWNSAVER said:
Why would and abcess happen because of the amount of gear shot?? Absecces are casued by an infection. People who do synthol, do 3cc a day in most spots.

I will be doing tren/prop in my bis in part 2 of my current cycle and I will be doing 800mg of EQ in my next cycle and they will all go into my bis!

I can't really explain it in physiological terms but I've always understood that if a muscle is already chock full o' gear, it isn't a good idea to go forcing more gear into it. For example, Jason Mueller of www.anabolicextreme got a huge abcess in his bicep from doing that. Again, I don't have any real proof to back this up.

Trevdog said:
I can't really explain it in physiological terms but I've always understood that if a muscle is already chock full o' gear, it isn't a good idea to go forcing more gear into it. For example, Jason Mueller of www.anabolicextreme got a huge abcess in his bicep from doing that. Again, I don't have any real proof to back this up.

I think you're talking about a "sterile abcess". No infection, just a pool that sits there.

Perhaps one of the docs can shed some light on this phenomenon?

jyzza said:
I never injected my biceps before but when on my arms always grow around 5/8 to a 1" bigger along w/ the rest of my body.
I will try it for myself soon. Maybe when I jump on EQ I'll inject 1cc in my left and other cc to my right bicep.

Yep mine always grow an inch or more also without spot injects

gorilla_boy said:
I think you're talking about a "sterile abcess". No infection, just a pool that sits there.

One of the guys at anasci just had one of them recently, the doc told him it was not from dirty gear, but a sterile abscess. I have heard too much BA can cause an abscess also, not sure if true.

The only bodypart that could use a boost is my calves, and I'm too worried about having trouble walking from the shots.

i started a week ago...

on my tri's, and shit, i am loving it! my bi's for some reason make up 2/3 of my arm and not the other way around like a normal human being, so i had 120ml's of old ip esterless primobolan and put that shiat through a wahtman filter and am slamming my tri's with it. i finally am looking aesthetic in the arms, so i'm happy. and i actually ordered a bottle of synthol that should arrive anyday(not the collagen kind that kills you!) to mix with my primo....i should have some major guns here in about 2 months baby...whoohoo! getsum27 out

if the steril abcess is from a pool of the gear injected this can be minimized by 2-3 minute deep massage of the area wiht an alcohol pad imeediatley after injection, this alos helps with pain related to high ba cocnetrations i ca vouch for that part at least as i had done this with qv enanthate dur this cycle ....just my .02

Only problem with deep massaging, at least for me, is it tends to make an ugly bruise. Kind of hard to hide from the old girl, when my guns are constantly bruised up. I usually grab a pair of 5 lbs DBs and do 50 reps of curls for each arm. I think possibly the extra blood flow spreads some of the oil out over the whole Bi.

gorilla_boy said:

I think this is when you shoot too much, too fast and instead of the oil spreading between and throughout the muscle fibers, it forces the muscle fibers apart and creates a "pool" or pocket of oil which you body treats like and forgien object or invader. So you body attacks it and tries to seal it off. I think this is what you are reffering to correct?

I'd think this could be prevented by
1)not injecting too much for a muscle group (the bigger the muscle the more oil it can handle)
2) don't inject too fast, go slow and steady

BTW I'm not a doc, that's just my SN.

For me if I masage right after the shot I am fine, no pain. I don't have to go crazy just for like 20 seconds after each onjection. I love the imflammtion it causes which is about 1/2" for a few days. Plus i do think it hastens the growth for that area IMO. My bis are much better shaped now that have done spot injections. If you don't massage be prepared for a big hit in strength if you inject in the bis.

Doc Banner said:
I think this is when you shoot too much, too fast and instead of the oil spreading between and throughout the muscle fibers, it forces the muscle fibers apart and creates a "pool" or pocket of oil which you body treats like and forgien object or invader. So you body attacks it and tries to seal it off. I think this is what you are reffering to correct?

I'd think this could be prevented by
1)not injecting too much for a muscle group (the bigger the muscle the more oil it can handle)
2) don't inject too fast, go slow and steady

BTW I'm not a doc, that's just my SN.
Damn good post bro! I also think the immune system might capsulate the area and form some scar tissues. Thats why messaging is important.

I have found, When i do say a 2cc injection of 1cc each of Fina and Prop, that its best to split the injection up into two injections, less pain, If im going into my bis that is. My upper limits that I have done on each spot is:
2.5 cc bis
1.5 cc tris
3 cc glute
3cc quad
3cc delt
1.5 cc chest
1cc rear delt and front delt

I also found less brusing and less pain, if i immeadetley do a pump set, say 50 reps of curls, or extension, or laterals raises etc.

Anabolic steroids do not cause localized growth of muscle tissue. IGF-1 is the only substance that does this. However, site injections DO work. The muscle fibers are encased by a sheath, kind of like the membrane of an orange contains the fruit. Some people have relatively flexible muscle sheaths, and are genetic predisposed to muscle growth. Most of us have rather inflexible sheaths, esp in certain muscle groups, and are hardgainers in those areas.
By injecting large volumes of oil based steroids in to a small muscle group like the calves or bi's, it is possible to stretch the muscle sheath and allow room for new muscle growth. Really the same principle as synthol. I won't use synthol, but I sure as hell site inject steroiods.

ironmaster said:
Anabolic steroids do not cause localized growth of muscle tissue. IGF-1 is the only substance that does this. However, site injections DO work. The muscle fibers are encased by a sheath, kind of like the membrane of an orange contains the fruit. Some people have relatively flexible muscle sheaths, and are genetic predisposed to muscle growth. Most of us have rather inflexible sheaths, esp in certain muscle groups, and are hardgainers in those areas.
By injecting large volumes of oil based steroids in to a small muscle group like the calves or bi's, it is possible to stretch the muscle sheath and allow room for new muscle growth. Really the same principle as synthol. I won't use synthol, but I sure as hell site inject steroiods.
But, could short esters induce localized IGF-1 levels to raise?

Glad to see you here Ironmaster. For those who don't know, Ironmaster is one of the foremost experts on growth hormone on the net, has tons of great knowledge and experience to share, and in his 50s possesses an incredible physique that 30 year olds would envy.

So would a longer acting ester cause a more enhanced look to the muscle. If the ester forms a 'depot site' and slower drips the juice into the bloodstream, then would it not make sence ?

bigdelt cant spell

Thanks for those nice words, Trevdog. This has to be a great board if men of your quality are here. I'm really glad to be here......lots of old friends and familiar faces......including my daughter, supergirl.

Roadhouse.....good question, but it is believed that IGF-1 is released in a systemic manner, then, when free and circulating, it will bind and operate in a localized manner to the receptors it contacts.
There is some evidence that winstrol may have some localized site growth properties. The anabolic actions of winstrol are not clearly understood to this day. I have hammered my bi's and tri's with site injected winstrol and did see enhanced results.

Yes, bigdelt.....even if you can't spell, you are right on this. The longer, oil based steroids are ideal for site injecting to cause stretching and swelling of the muscle fascia (sheath). My favorite for this is Viramone prop. 2mls of sterile olive oil per amp daily in calves, bi's, whatever will produce nice results. I finally brought my calves up to a satisfactory size with an 8 week treatment. Also good would be any human grade euro test, like Testex, ICN's, Iranian enanth., etc. None of these brands cause any pain while site injecting.

I've always thought the best medicine for small muscle enhancement was winstrol and one of the brands mentioned above, alternating days but hitting the muscle every day. Personally, I'm gonna pick Zambon for my painless, non clogging winstrol everytime.

Back