Jul's pics...

crazymike said:
Jul - I don't know how in the hell I skipped over this thread, but you are looking damn good. Keep up the great work. Your husband is a very lucky man. And by the looks of his avater you are both into lifting. I think that is great, I wish my wife was into it as much as I am.
By the way, maybe I missed it, but are you getting ready for any shows this year?

Thanks Mike! Let me tell you, it can be a blessing and a curse when you both compete. Be careful what you wish for. LOL

I just competed in a national qualifier in June,The Southeastern Gold's Gym Classic. My next competition will be the JR usa's in April. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I will be more than nervous on a national stage...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, what great pics...You back is unreal love the muscle structure!!! fantastic work,,,,

Reactions: jul
i would love for you to triange choke me out with your theighs. and im serious. what kind of cycle are u on?

jul said:
I just competed in a national qualifier in June,The Southeastern Gold's Gym Classic. My next competition will be the JR usa's in April. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I will be more than nervous on a national stage...
looking awesome , good luck . :)

By GOD! I wasn't much of a fan in your earlier posts...but you've added some sick cuts - either that or the tan is helping. GREAT pics...you're on the road to possible stardom in the biz.

^^I added about 15lbs of muscle to my frame in about 1 1/2 years. Competed at around 140 lbs or so this year. Glad you now approve!!! LOL

Back