Jul's pics...

Wait so that guy in that one picture with you, is that your husband or were you just posing with a celebrity? Cause I can almost swear that's Buff Bagwell.

Gumbo~Thanks!!!

mariner25~You are right...That is Buff! Looks a lil different these days huh? But what a super nice guy!! He just walked up and introduced himself backstage.

CP~Thanks for the critique! I am trying to add muscle but stay feminine at the same time.

Jul

Oh yeah he definitely looks different. He's still a very big guy but his arms used to be enormous and shredded too. I guess if he ever gets back into wrestling, he'll go for his old look again. What part of Jersey were you from? I saw Stacked say you guys used to go to all those places in seaside and i grew up in toms river and still go to seaside all the time.

Reactions: jul
His neck still looked pretty bad. Looked like he had a tube in it or something. Not sure he will ever be able to wrestle like he used to.
I am from TN. Think you may have me confused with someone else. BTW, like that pic you posted!

Oh wow, I'm gonna look into what happened to him, I didn't know he had a neck injury. I was always a big NWO wrestling fan and my ex was in love with Buff but never got to meet him. Oh and I'm sorry, I was looking at Supergirl's progress and you both have so many comments left, I got em mixed. Well you look fabulous, keep up the hard work girl.

LOL...what female wasn't in love with Buff the Stuff??? Yeah, he broke his neck wrestling. If I remember correctly, it was on live TV.

And thanks for the nice comments!!!

abs are pretty much spot on. nice definition in arms n glutes are perfect as well... you should hv no problem smoking your show

Reactions: jul
Back