Jul's pics...

Good looking, great abs, height, totally ripped and seem to have a great personality - what more can a man look for in a girl? Looking great Jul...keep going...a little leg work could probably do you a lot better, hey but that's only my opinion. Luck in '06! Hopefully we'll get to see you someday on the cover of a mag!

san_juan said:
Good looking, great abs, height, totally ripped and seem to have a great personality - what more can a man look for in a girl? Looking great Jul...keep going...a little leg work could probably do you a lot better, hey but that's only my opinion. Luck in '06! Hopefully we'll get to see you someday on the cover of a mag!

Thanks for the critique SJ! I am really trying to bring the legs up, well pretty much everything for that matter.

Julie

Thanks bunches everyone! I am trying to keep my head in my training. Has been difficult lately...

The encouraging words def help!

jul said:
Thanks bunches everyone! I am trying to keep my head in my training. Has been difficult lately...

The encouraging words def help!
your looking and doing great, keep up the hard work it will all pay off.

later hun

Reactions: jul
you look like you deff got the goods hun

looking very lean and ripped

only thing i could say you could work on would be your arms just a tiny bit more look to be lagging slightly behind the rest of your body

Reactions: jul
That-Guy said:
you look like you deff got the goods hun

looking very lean and ripped

only thing i could say you could work on would be your arms just a tiny bit more look to be lagging slightly behind the rest of your body

Thanks for the critique. I am really trying to bring overall size up a bit. Will take some new pics towards Spring and post those for comparisons.

Back