Jul's pics...

Planning on taking more pics in Spring. Getting ready to start cutting now. Feel like I have gained much need size in the legs and delts! Yippeee. My calves measured a lil over 15 1/2 inches Wed. Tickled pink!

Jul....have you competed in fitness before, say to the Pink Panther theme?? You look awfully fimiliar. You look amazing, so don't take this comment negatively, but for figure, you are a bit to lean. The judges are actually looking for softer lines in figure. You look like you could step it up a notch and compete in a light to middle weight bodybuilding class. One of my friends actually missed out on her pro card because she was a bit to muscular. But like I said, you have a one in a million body. Good luck with your contest. Where might you compete?

Reactions: jul
Hey stnspn, I have not competed in fitness. And as far as being too lean, I agree. I think I was for most of the judges. A couple of them told me my conditioning was perfect but I really think I was too lean as well as too small. I am going to try to come in around 10% BF this year. I seem to get striations very easily in my thighs and delts. Which for figure, they don't want to see, but even at 15% bf I have them. Genetics I guess. I am just now starting my cutting phase, so hopefully this year I will be able to keep my size I have worked so hard for. Going to try to do less cardio this year too, so we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed for me! hehehehe

"I seem to get striations very easily in my thighs and delts....Genetics I guess." Oooh Boooo Hooooo!!!! Just kidding. I'm just jealous cuz I have the genetics of a krispy kreme. lol I wish you well for your competition. It's just unfortunate that your kind of conditioning is penalized rather than rewarded. Most figure ladies don't change much in regards to training and dieting, which explains why there are so many flabby hind-ends! Plus, ya never know who slept with whom for a first place. Sad, but true. Good luck. I hope all of your hard work pays off for you.

stnspn_44 said:
"I seem to get striations very easily in my thighs and delts....Genetics I guess." Oooh Boooo Hooooo!!!! Just kidding. I'm just jealous cuz I have the genetics of a krispy kreme. lol I wish you well for your competition. It's just unfortunate that your kind of conditioning is penalized rather than rewarded. Most figure ladies don't change much in regards to training and dieting, which explains why there are so many flabby hind-ends! Plus, ya never know who slept with whom for a first place. Sad, but true. Good luck. I hope all of your hard work pays off for you.
I'll sleep with Jul if it helps her get first place.

stnspn_44 said:

Thanks. It seems that in the figure division the judges are still unsure about what they want to see. From my experience it varies from judge to judge and year to year. I have just decided to try to achieve the look I like and hope for the best. :)

looking good grl! keep it up.

EDIT: i'd like to see more pics like the 3rd one...lol just move the hands out of the way next time.

J/K

jul said:
Thanks Monty! Here are a few more from 04.

as i have said b4 you are looking awsome juls

got any recent pics would be good to see if you were able to add a little to your arms and legs

Reactions: jul
That-Guy said:
as i have said b4 you are looking awsome juls

got any recent pics would be good to see if you were able to add a little to your arms and legs

I am planning on taking more pics in a couple weeks. Will post them as soon as I do. I can tell a difference in the legs, calves, delts and back. Gained about 10 lbs too. Bodyfat around 13% right now.

And thanks! :)

jul said:
I am planning on taking more pics in a couple weeks. Will post them as soon as I do. I can tell a difference in the legs, calves, delts and back. Gained about 10 lbs too. Bodyfat around 13% right now.

And thanks! :)
my offer to help with getting you first place still stands

Back