Jul's pics...

Wow. Look great. I'm not sure where you started, but your training and dedication show.

Reactions: jul
Thanks ya'll!

Skarhead~tickled to hear you say delts and legs. I have really been trying to bring both up over the past 2 years. So THANK YOU very much for that comment!!!

yeah its really good to see a ripped woman..seems like now a days especially where i live..i wont say the name...lol.there is not a care in the world...on how women present themselves..its a damn shame....in the bar 24 7..ahhh makes me sick...you would be a good example on how to look for a better life..if not longer...

Last edited:
jul said:
Here ya go Montess.

Feel free to make suggestions on ways you guys feel like I can improve. Planning on doing another figure comp. in early Summer this coming year. I have really been trying to bring my delts up and feel as if I have gotten pretty good results over fall and winter. Starting my contest diet next week.

My stats are 5'4 1/2" fluctuate between 135-140 lbs. :)
i cant get the pics ...where can i see them?

the cuts and the definition are a 10 out of 10 very nice and a beautiful woman also...looking OUTSTANDING...keep it up..

Thanks Tereskan and Sean! Hope to have even better conditioning by April. Think I can get the legs a bit harder by then.

you need to pull your shorts down a little bit more so we can see all the lower stomach definition that you have worked so hard for.

CaptainAwesome said:
you need to pull your shorts down a little bit more so we can see all the lower stomach definition that you have worked so hard for.

ummm...NO! :spank:

Back