MOM's 1-T/Epistane log

4/16 Day 91 1-T END LOG

4/17 Day 1 PCT

Finally finished up the 1-T yesterday. Applied 4 pumps Sustain Alpha today after my shower. I will continue applying 4 pumps after showering until further notice.

Upper Body hypertrophy -

incline db bench 75's x8 95's x8 120's x14.5 - I have barely done any dumbell work lately so I thought I'd better get back on track.
wide grip overhand pull ups bw x8 x10 x21 - strapped in for the last one
low cable flyes 40 (per side) x8 50 x8 60 x10
wide grip cable low rows 150 x8 200 x8 250 x12 - pulling towards my chest as opposed to my stomach to hit upper back/rear delts a little harder
cable shrugs 140 (per side) x10 x10 x12
superset w/ cable crossover lateral raise 40 (per side) x8 50 x8 x10

Yesterday's workout: (Day 4 PCT)

Lower body hypertrophy -

45 degree leg press 4 plates per side x10 6 plates x10 8 plates x10 x10 x10 x25
donkey calf press machine 4 plates per side x8 x10 x18
superset w/ twisting ab ball crunches w/ 16lb medicine ball at extension x10 x12 x20
straight bar cable curls 100 x8 120 x8 150 x8 190 x10
superset w/ hammer strength tricep extension machine 50lbs (per arm) x15 60 x15 70 x15 80 x15 - trying hard not to lose arm size but it's inevitable

hey MOM -
Nice log - coupla questions- you apply the T-1 all over or mostly on the legs and arms - i heard absorbsion is better on the legs & arms but 4 pumps is a lot.

What's your overall gain on this cycle? You happy with it? About the arm size - you think you'll loose size cause of water gain?

Great work bro! Props.

hey MOM -
Nice log - coupla questions- you apply the T-1 all over or mostly on the legs and arms - i heard absorbsion is better on the legs & arms but 4 pumps is a lot.

What's your overall gain on this cycle? You happy with it? About the arm size - you think you'll loose size cause of water gain?

Great work bro! Props.

leanbody,

Its best to apply all over the upper body and especially target the shoulders and upper back. (high steroid enzyme concentration in this area)

BTW guys, we have decided to officially extend the buy one, get one sale till Friday due to popular demand. (24th)

So get your FREE bottle while you can!

Primordial Performance

-Eric

Day 6 post cycle therapy (pct)

upper body strength

bench 135 x10 225 x5 275 x5 295 x5 315 x5 x7
HS rows 2 plates per side x6 3 plates x6 4 plates x6 5 plates x6 6 plates x9
smith machine military press 135 x6 225 x6 295 x7
power shrugs 315 x5 405 x5 495 x8
superset w/ forearm work

hey MOM -

Great work bro! Props.

I apply the 1-T to my shoulders/traps/upper arms every time. 4 pumps is the minimum dosage and throughout the cycle I went as low as 4 and as high as 8. At four pumps the absorption is fairly quick but past that it takes a while to dry.

At my peak weight I gained about 14 lbs. I would say I gained between 8 and 10 lbs of muscle. I think I would have gained less had it not been for the fact that I was re-gaining size I'd lost since my last test cycle.

I have noticed that when on anabolics my arms attain more size in proportion to my body than I am able to maintain naturally. It's not like I'm losing a ton of size, but even a half inch seems like a lot since I see them every day.

^^^^ thanks for the info bro - seems like a good gain - at your weight & conditioning, must be harder each time to continue to add size. interesting about the arms too. I lost about 1/2" when i cut after my last bulk and i was hard pressed to see that it was "fat" since that's not where i store it. I'm at 17" so 1/2 was a big deal for me - have to wait and see if it comes back this time.

Great log, and seems like very good results from legal anabolics that some say don't work.

Thanks guys. I got the pics in my e-mail I just have to edit them for size and take my face out. I'll have them up in a day or two.

Thursday's workout:

Lower body strength

squats 135 x8 225 x5 315 x5 365 x3 405 x2 (no belt) 405 x10 (loose belt and wraps)
cybex calf press 300 x12 350 x12 400 x22
superset w/ hanging twisting leg raises x10 x12 x15
reverse cable curls 60 x12 70 x12 80 x12
superset w/ v-bar pressdowns 100 x12 120 x12 150 x12

Day 11 PCT

Upper body hypertrophy - incline db press 75's x10 95's x10 100's x18 - pretty weak set
lat pulldowns 150 x10 200 x10 250 x10 300 x12
freemotion chest press 190 x8 250 x8 305 x10
HS lat pulldowns 3 plates per side x8 4 plates x8 4 plates+25 x10
shrugs on standing calf press 250 x12 350 x12 400 x12
superset w/ seated cable shoulder press 70 x12 90 x12 120 x12

Worked a 13 hour shift yesterday so I was pretty zapped for energy. Took it a little easy on the weight.

Hey MOM
I'll have to check out Alexsander - U do MMA? good cardio I'm sure!

About the squats - u wrap your knees, yes? you keep em wrapped for other leg exercises? I am thinking of going that way - I'm always a little apprehensive I'll blow out a knee on the leg press...

Hey MOM
I'll have to check out Alexsander - U do MMA? good cardio I'm sure!

About the squats - u wrap your knees, yes? you keep em wrapped for other leg exercises? I am thinking of going that way - I'm always a little apprehensive I'll blow out a knee on the leg press...

LOL I have to apologize for misinforming you. The guy in my avatar is UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre. The reason he is on there is because I lost an avatar bet (that I'm pretty sure I never made). I am a big fan of GSP though, so I never changed it. My previous avatar was Aleksander, and it's also the one I use at steroidnuts, so without thinking I answered Aleksander.

As far as mma goes I have dabbled a bit with jiu jitsu and kick boxing but I don't currently have health insurance so I am waiting until I get a real job to pursue training more seriously.

I use knee wraps only for my heaviest sets of squats. I wouldn't recommend them for other exercises. I tried to use them when I was leg pressing 14 plates on each side and I could barely get myself into the leg press because I couldn't bend my knees.

Day 13 PCT

lower body hypertrophy

db split squats onto 4" platform 50's x16 (8 per leg) 60's x16 75's x16 90's x20
decline crunch machine x15 x20 x25
superset w/ calf sled 260 lbs x10 280 x10 305 x12
overhead db tricep extension 75 x10 95 x10 120 x12
superset w/ seated alternating db curls at a slight incline 45's x8 (per arm) 55's x8 40's x15

Really low energy today, but I made it through the workout and that's all that matters at this point.

I forget some of you haven't seen me before. I have had two midterms in two days, plus the wireless at my house is down, plus I still need to edit them for size, take my face out, etc. There will be pics though.

LOL I have to apologize for misinforming you. The guy in my avatar is UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre. The reason he is on there is because I lost an avatar bet (that I'm pretty sure I never made). I am a big fan of GSP though, so I never changed it. My previous avatar was Aleksander, and it's also the one I use at steroidnuts, so without thinking I answered Aleksander.

As far as mma goes I have dabbled a bit with jiu jitsu and kick boxing but I don't currently have health insurance so I am waiting until I get a real job to pursue training more seriously.

I use knee wraps only for my heaviest sets of squats. I wouldn't recommend them for other exercises. I tried to use them when I was leg pressing 14 plates on each side and I could barely get myself into the leg press because I couldn't bend my knees.

Okay mystery solved - GSP! Thanks for the info about knee wraps - I just ordered some and will use them as my "insurance" as I go heavier on squats & leg press - I'm self employed so have sukky insurance - can't afford to f-up my knees ATM....

Okay mystery solved - GSP! Thanks for the info about knee wraps - I just ordered some and will use them as my "insurance" as I go heavier on squats & leg press - I'm self employed so have sukky insurance - can't afford to f-up my knees ATM....

I hear you. On the very heavy sets of squats your knees will come out feeling a lot better. Just make sure you don't overuse them.

Day 15 PCT

Upper body strength

decline bench 135 x10 225 x5 275 x3 315 x3 345 x3 365 x2.5 - shitty
cable low row 150 x6 200 x6 250 x6 290 (full stack) x15
freemotion cable military press 80 x6 110 x6 140 x12
seated db shrugs 75's x15 x20 x25
superset w/ forearm work

Back