MOM's 1-T/Epistane log

^^^^ maybe shitty for u..... but lookin damn good after 2 midterms - i'm amazed yor brain isn't totally fried! (Maybe that's where muscle memory comes in....)

Day 18 post cycle therapy (pct)

Lower body strength

deadlifts off of a one foot platform 135 x8 225 x3 315 x3 405 x2 495 x1 545 x1 (no belt) - wanted to do more weight/reps but there was no belt available and I can't risk throwing my back out at this point
hammer strength leg extensions 80 (per leg) x12 100 x12 120 x12
triple superset w/ standing calf extensions 250 x12 315 x12 355 x12
and twisting ab ball crunches w/ 16lb medicine ball at extension x15 x15 x20
close grip bench 185 x12 205 x12 225 x15
superset w/ barbell curls 95 x8 x10 x16

Day 20 PCT

Upper body hypertrophy

wide grip lat pulldowns 150 x10 200 x10 250 (full stack) x20
incline smith bench 185 x10 225 x10 275 x16
HS high row 3 plates per side x8 4 plates x8 5 plates x13
high angle cable flyes 60 (per side) x10 70 x10 80 x12
seated lateral raises 25's x10 30's x10 35's x12
superset w/ cable shrugs 200 x10 x15 x20

Back was feeling strong, chest was feeling weak. Energy wise this was the best workout I've had since post cycle therapy (pct). I have stopped using the sustain alpha for the last couple days and I feel I'm almost fully recovered. I may stop the sustain all together.

I dedicate these pics to Ian512.

pic004-1.jpg

pic022-1.jpg

pic016-1.jpg

pic008-1.jpg
\

I was about 268 here. This is a day or two before I got off the epistane.

Jesus, nice work. Your huge.

Yeah lol he's right. Thats for the shout out btw. Couple questions; Before you started gear or supps were you able to achieve size and strength? Can you give me a brief idea of what you were like before you started gear. How many cycles have you done? And would you reccomend the cycle you just did to beginers?

Yeah lol he's right. Thats for the shout out btw. Couple questions; Before you started gear or supps were you able to achieve size and strength? Can you give me a brief idea of what you were like before you started gear. How many cycles have you done? And would you reccomend the cycle you just did to beginers?

He was about 300lbs but had rather high body fat. He was very strong to begin with, not where he is on cycle, but strong to say the least. This is his 3rd real cycle, 4th if you consider the cycle he did with bunk gear. His first "real cycle" was a long body re-comp lasting about 7 months and he dropped to about 255lbs with 12% body fat. Second was Dermacrine with Epistane and the third (this one) was 1-T and Epistane. There you go... a simple quick read over his logs and you could have got that in 5 minutes.

I think that 1-T/1-T Tren is a very good option for a beginner. It will give you a good taste for things to come, is 100% legal, and will for sure give you some solid results.

Sorry MoM, just figured I'd answer all the questions for you being as some people just can't seem to take the time to answer their own questions by reading a bit.

Thanks for the reply and advice Milk, I was under the assumption that he was a relatively new members like myself. If I had known, I would of checked and skimmed his other logs, my mistake. I've been contemplating a 1-tren cycle myself.....Again thanks for the pics MOM and thanks for the advice Milk.

He was about 300lbs but had rather high body fat. He was very strong to begin with, not where he is on cycle, but strong to say the least. This is his 3rd real cycle, 4th if you consider the cycle he did with bunk gear. His first "real cycle" was a long body re-comp lasting about 7 months and he dropped to about 255lbs with 12% body fat. Second was Dermacrine with Epistane and the third (this one) was 1-T and Epistane.

Some of this is close to the truth but most of it is pretty off. I started out 170 lbs at 6'2 with no muscle on my body. This was around age 15 when I started lifting. By the end of highschool I was 220. Then during my first couple years of college I bulked up to around 290, then cut to 270 before starting my first cycle, which was a test only cycle which I used to bulk over 300 pounds. Then I ran the long cutter that Milk was referring to. Ever since then I've been walking around 255-265. So I have done two test cycles and two cycles of transdermal + epistane.

I have a big frame and a lot of dedication when it comes to getting meals in, so I've been able to do prettymuch whatever I want size wise without gear. Naturally my body likes to be light and lean, but I've been able to keep weight on with consistent eating over the years. The problem is when I go over a certain weight I lose the lower bodyfat that I want, and that's where gear comes into play.

As I mentioned before I have done two injectible testosterone cycles and two legal cycles.

I think a good first cycle would be 1-T only and then for a second maybe 500 mg a week test. I wouldn't mess with orals until you've got a couple cycles under your belt, running orals without a test base can lead to unwanted sides.

Some of this is close to the truth but most of it is pretty off. I started out 170 lbs at 6'2 with no muscle on my body. This was around age 15 when I started lifting. By the end of highschool I was 220. Then during my first couple years of college I bulked up to around 290, then cut to 270 before starting my first cycle, which was a test only cycle which I used to bulk over 300 pounds. Then I ran the long cutter that Milk was referring to. Ever since then I've been walking around 255-265. So I have done two test cycles and two cycles of transdermal + epistane.

I didn't know the pre-cycle stuff, but I was pretty close lol. I thought that the first cycle you did the gear was bunk. Or maybe it was that they sent bunk gear originally and then corrected their mistake.

Thanks for the reply and advice Milk, I was under the assumption that he was a relatively new members like myself. If I had known, I would of checked and skimmed his other logs, my mistake. I've been contemplating a 1-tren cycle myself.....Again thanks for the pics MOM and thanks for the advice Milk.

Sorry man, I re-read my post and realized I sounded like a dick. It's just that so many people ask a million questions but don't spend the time to search for the answers themselves. Obviously, this is a different story.

Wait a minute - I read the logs too - he started off as a short hairless black man - about 5'-6" 135lbs - It was only after the kryptonite cycle he developed the superhuman strength and started looking beast! LOL

But seriously - looking good dude - very nice proportions - hard to tell given that you 6'-3 (except in the pic with the doorway) Obviously some great thickness and muscle mass - awsome work dude - i wanna be like you when I grow up - hahahahaha - Your next cycle sounds great - to get cut up a bit and keep the muscle intact. Can't help but think you'd be a great sportsman - just walking out on the field/court would scare the shit out of the opponents! You and Milky on the same team could intimidate big time - hahahaha

Props! (and thanks for posting all the good info.)

Last edited:
I didn't know the pre-cycle stuff, but I was pretty close lol. I thought that the first cycle you did the gear was bunk. Or maybe it was that they sent bunk gear originally and then corrected their mistake.

That was in between my first cycle and my cutter. I got sent pure oil, then called out the source and he sent me more oil. This was a little ways before raw deal and the source had decided to turn scammer and send out as much oil as possible to pull in some extra cash.

That was in between my first cycle and my cutter. I got sent pure oil, then called out the source and he sent me more oil. This was a little ways before raw deal and the source had decided to turn scammer and send out as much oil as possible to pull in some extra cash.

What a fucking scum bag. There was a guy on here not too long ago that got caught up in all that shit... Made alot of people on this board pretty pissed off. I lost a pretty penny in that whole ordeal.

Back