My pics

Stephou said:
My height : 5'7
Weight : About 155 lbs

I'm not a heavyweight

Who cares how much you weigh...I weigh 220lbs and you look a lot bigger than me, I'm 5'10 but even proportionately you look bigger!

what does your training look like?

still looks great to me man. I don't care what anyone says you know what goals you want to achieve and it looks pretty damn straight that you have achieved them. I am 5'4 or so and weight a little over 153 and you are twice as big and cut as i would be at 165.

I think your look great but i was wondering if you would ever think about bulking up to see how you look a bit heavier?

lookin' insane dude! Man, you're only 155 and look that huge?!?! You're a walking muscle! haha...incredible, great work!

Stephou,

You are truly an inspiration to those of us that need to improve our physiques.

Felicidades (Congratulations)!

Your buddy from California.

Stephou

Looking good bro. You're a good man. Helpful and NOT cocky, dont loose that man. It's a great quality, I know and have seen people half of what stephou is with nasty attitudes. Keep pumping bro. :)

wtf how could he , he had a outstanding physique , can anyone translate the story in english

man i feel for that guy man , he was so humble and polite

r.i.p bro lift in peace

goku_kakarot77 said:
wtf how could he , he had a outstanding physique , can anyone translate the story in english

man i feel for that guy man , he was so humble and polite

r.i.p bro lift in peace

Well, basically, there is no "story"...All comments on the board state that noboby noticed anything going wrong with him...It seems that he was behaving normally and didn't tell anyone that he was going through hard times. Even his parents didn't see anything that could have been a sign. Everyone is stunned.

His mother made a speech, in which it seems that juice is mentionned, but the post has been deleted (because for mods such a speech would have generated comments that don't have their place on a thread in memory of a dead person).

It is very sad. I'm french but Steroidology is the only board I read, so I knew Stephou only for his amazing pics posted here, and I am stunned myself to learn that such an athlete decided to kill himself.

Back