Pic

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
back, quads, etc...pix coming soon. Just took and posted this one up so my boy lucky could learn to shut his mouth to people who'd toss him around like a rag doll. LMAO

Looking good from the little that we can see. More pictures would be nice, but definitely looking lean.

P.S. Lose the soul patch. :D

Thanks guys. Ill post more pix tomorrow along with cycle history and current stats

Last edited:
WTF this isn't you, I've seen that pic/guy before a few years back!..take another picture with your fingers doing the victory sign over your right eye!

Last edited:
Onswoll said:
back, quads, etc...pix coming soon. Just took and posted this one up so my boy lucky could learn to shut his mouth to people who'd toss him around like a rag doll. LMAO

Hey don't bring me into this, Onswol pm'd me for some more pics of my progress and then asked for some wierd ass pics of me in possing trunks and oil...I figured he was gay so I pm'd him some abuse!.... Thats all now drop it mate.

AngryMuscles said:
you look badass...go to ufc ^^

haha...naw. I do train maaaybe once or twice a week at the HB training center (tito ortiz gym in HB), but nothing serious. More lest just for the cardio aspect of it. Never got too into it because it took away from my lifting time, and that was more important to me. But living in Orange County its always a good thing to be able to knock someone out or break some arms. Shit around here, its survival of the fittest. hahaha

Lucky13 said:
Hey don't bring me into this, Onswol pm'd me for some more pics of my progress and then asked for some wierd ass pics of me in possing trunks and oil...I figured he was gay so I pm'd him some abuse!.... Thats all now drop it mate.

LMAO riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. LMAO

30InchAAsWheels said:
WTF this isn't you, I've seen that pic/guy before a few years back!..take another picture with your fingers doing the victory sign over your right eye!

naw, you havent seen "that pic" before. I took that last night.

carolinacrackah said:
Thats him.

No way I gotta call bullshit on this one, I've read some of this guys posts and they are border line retarted...Like I said upload a pic like I asked...it would take him 2 seconds to proove me wrong...

30InchAAsWheels said:
No way I gotta call bullshit on this one, I've read some of this guys posts and they are border line retarted...Like I said upload a pic like I asked...it would take him 2 seconds to proove me wrong...

awwwhahahaha carolina...can you believe this guy? LOL

can someone please explain to me what a "victory sign" is....and i'll gladly shut up Mr. 30inchwheels. LMAO I work my ass off to look the way that I do and I dont like to be discredited like that.

Last edited:
hardbody04 said:
how bout just hanging a bird out there!!!

looking swole real good!!!!!

what are you stats height weight etc.....

haha ok...ill post one up.

stats: 26yrs old, 4 cycles, 190lbs, 5'9. Currently just maintaining. Will be looking to put on 10lbs of mass within the next few months, but until then...just maintaining, eating clean and training hard.

Back