Progress Pics

indeed sir... i havent had a burger like that since i was in texas for a while. Cant remember what place it was, or where exactly. But i was staying at my uncles in Fort Worth. I believe the place was called the old brick yard. All the old original buildings down town... There was a monstrous bar there.

hahaha oh i know that man. I didnt want to leave when i was there. Shit was amazing. People didnt like me tho... especially the cops hahaha. good times....

Yea im originally from ohio and im almost as white as u not that white tho lol. So i still have somewhat of a prob down here with everyone thinking im a nazi cause im balding and i shave my head

wow i just looked at this thread after a few months................your build is TERRIBLE. i'd be embarrassed to look like that after multiple cycles.

wow i just looked at this thread after a few months................your build is TERRIBLE. i'd be embarrassed to look like that after multiple cycles.

way to go dude - valuable comments for sure - and accurate.

NOT!

what an asshole and way off base too!

Well look at the nutts on this guy...

Well asshole if you actually read everything properly, and looked at things i posted in other places, You would see 1. This is what I'm at from basically starting from NOTHING as i had a 100% complete rotator cuff re constructive surgery and and my front an rear laebrum reattached, with 3 rods in my socket.

So where I'm at from before is a great improvement you ass fuck. And from coming from no where... let alone no one knowing you, go suck on my fucking taint.

And as for where Im at and looking terrible. Bitch I struggle day in an out to put on weight, even eating terrible. As others know, Ive been taking in roughly 5000 calories on a bad day, and 8000 calories on a good day. but mostly all my days are in the 7-8000 range now. WHICH WOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION I need to see a doctor to see if something else is going on with my body, to which I shouldnt be taking in that amount and still losing weight. SO IN RETROSPECTIVE EAT A DICK.

Well look at the nutts on this guy...

Well asshole if you actually read everything properly, and looked at things i posted in other places, You would see 1. This is what I'm at from basically starting from NOTHING as i had a 100% complete rotator cuff re constructive surgery and and my front an rear laebrum reattached, with 3 rods in my socket.

So where I'm at from before is a great improvement you ass fuck. And from coming from no where... let alone no one knowing you, go suck on my fucking taint.

And as for where Im at and looking terrible. Bitch I struggle day in an out to put on weight, even eating terrible. As others know, Ive been taking in roughly 5000 calories on a bad day, and 8000 calories on a good day. but mostly all my days are in the 7-8000 range now. WHICH WOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION I need to see a doctor to see if something else is going on with my body, to which I shouldnt be taking in that amount and still losing weight. SO IN RETROSPECTIVE EAT A DICK.

hahahaha - Nicely put my man! - there's always 1 guy out there with two assholes! You know you are doing great, so don't let it bug you and keep going/growing!

Back