Progress Pics

gay_called_its_for_you.jpg

well well, after all your shenanigans I am finally starting to see you thicken up. Nice work fuzznutz!!

I'd like to see some back pics. And for better advice, stop flexing. Not hating, but the only time flexed poses get good advice is when you know how to pose. If not, it can really hurt the pic. Again, thats not a jab at you guido... just saying I bet you look better than you do.

just a nice relaxed pose. again, nice work... finally. lol

Starting
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 199lbs
arms - 15"
thighs- 24"
calfs- 15"

Day 7
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 203 lbs
arms - 15.25"
thighs- 24"
calfs- 15.5"

Day 14
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 197.0 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 15.75"

Day 21
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 198.0 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 15.75"

Day 28
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 194.7 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 16"

Day 35
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 194.2 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.75"
calfs- 16"

Sorry guys wont be on for a few days. So I posted this 1 day early. But, Dropped a .5lb, put a .5" on the thigh. The arms and calves are being stubborn right now. Hopefully something will happen with those again.

well well, after all your shenanigans I am finally starting to see you thicken up. Nice work fuzznutz!!

I'd like to see some back pics. And for better advice, stop flexing. Not hating, but the only time flexed poses get good advice is when you know how to pose. If not, it can really hurt the pic. Again, thats not a jab at you guido... just saying I bet you look better than you do.

just a nice relaxed pose. again, nice work... finally. lol

dancowboy1.jpg

Day 39: having some doubts on if my test is dosed properly... hoping i can get into the doctor soon for blood work. worked out tonight. and had no energy. Felt extremely weak.
couldnt even throw up the 50's today. which is weird. Had to work with the 40's for bicep work out (worked it out till failure, so atleast they got a good run for there money). Tried running for a little bit, and i just had no energy... I dont understand it. was great a few days ago... then all of a sudden tonight BOOM just no care.

Hey bro
it may be the test of maybe just your bodytrying to catch up. You are in a calorie deficit, no? I've had that happen to me also - check your sleep(8 hrs min) and diet. Maybe try a workout drink beforehand like NoXplode or NanoVapor.

Your body is def going through achange so this may be temporary. Having said that How sure r u of your gear source? I have only foung underdosed tablets, never oil. just my experience.

Maybe you were tired from running away from the Polar bear in your Avi? hahahaha

Hey bro
it may be the test of maybe just your bodytrying to catch up. You are in a calorie deficit, no? I've had that happen to me also - check your sleep(8 hrs min) and diet. Maybe try a workout drink beforehand like NoXplode or NanoVapor.

Your body is def going through achange so this may be temporary. Having said that How sure r u of your gear source? I have only foung underdosed tablets, never oil. just my experience.

Maybe you were tired from running away from the Polar bear in your Avi? hahahaha

hahaha that bear was a beast... showed no remorse to my ass.

and the source is good, orals ive gotten from him have always been dosed properly or dosed higher at times. But either way he tells me what im getting.

he told me late into the cycle that he might have given me a over dosed test vial... but its into the 6th week at "supposedly" 500mg... and im not feeling shit. Idk, im going to hopefully get into the doctor soon for blood work.

I understand mix-ups sometimes happen with gear... it happens. But idk... i guess time will tell.

Try 600mg of caffeine and 600mg of Guaifenesin before a workout.

I took the Guaifenesin because I was congested and the caffeine because I was dragging ass.

Bout an hour and a half after I took it, I felt high as a kite and I had so much motivation to work out. Best workout I've had in weeks.

Starting
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 199lbs
arms - 15"
thighs- 24"
calfs- 15"

Day 7
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 203 lbs
arms - 15.25"
thighs- 24"
calfs- 15.5"

Day 14
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 197.0 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 15.75"

Day 21
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 198.0 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 15.75"

Day 28
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 194.7 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 16"

Day 35
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 194.2 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.75"
calfs- 16"

Day 42
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 193.1 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.75"
calfs- 16"

Same size. Slowly shedding weight now.

Starting
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 199lbs
arms - 15"
thighs- 24"
calfs- 15"

Day 7
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 203 lbs
arms - 15.25"
thighs- 24"
calfs- 15.5"

Day 14
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 197.0 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 15.75"

Day 21
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 198.0 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 15.75"

Day 28
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 194.7 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.25"
calfs- 16"

Day 35
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 194.2 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.75"
calfs- 16"

Day 42
hieght- 6'0"
weight- 193.1 lbs
arms - 15.5"
thighs- 24.75"
calfs- 16"

Same size. Slowly shedding weight now.

Nice stats bro - you must be quite proud of that! Keep the diet clean and make sure you don't loose the weight too fast or you'll loose muscle too. (I have made that mistake) BTW - glad to see your'e still 6'-0" :jump:

hAHAHA im too lazy, i just copy an paste, and edit when needed. I guess i could just remove that part. Im glad im burning off the fat, even if it is slowly. just wish i would gain the size i was hoping for. Wish the arms would gain a little more, but I guess at the end of the cycle i should have put on a good inch on. the thighs an calves im happy about, chest.... not so much. But, work in progress.

hAHAHA im too lazy, i just copy an paste, and edit when needed. I guess i could just remove that part. Im glad im burning off the fat, even if it is slowly. just wish i would gain the size i was hoping for. Wish the arms would gain a little more, but I guess at the end of the cycle i should have put on a good inch on. the thighs an calves im happy about, chest.... not so much. But, work in progress.

Yeah very true - the changes are pretty slow coming especially when you see yourself in the mirror everyday, but you are definately going in the right direction.
Makes me sick when i see some guy who gained 25 lbs, 1" on his arms and BF went from 17 to 25%! plus if you stay pretty lean you can repeat the cycle without having to do a "cut" in between.

Its been hard to decide to bulk it on, or do lean muscle gains. Either or is fine... I think im going to keep it as lean gains for right now. Try an get more fat % off me. Make the next cycle a bulker. Idk... I am an indecisive Mo'fo LOL

I see definite improvements. With all the stupid harmful shit you put in your body too. Guess it's like they say genetics is king.

after working out, noticed the stretch marks inbetween the pec an bicep are getting bigger.
noticed also the excess fat thats been built up around it is getting less an less. so im thinking thats why im not noticing much more size growth... the fat is getting less an the muscle is getting bigger.

Its been hard to decide to bulk it on, or do lean muscle gains. Either or is fine... I think im going to keep it as lean gains for right now. Try an get more fat % off me. Make the next cycle a bulker. Idk... I am an indecisive Mo'fo LOL

hey man - i think you are on the right track going for lean gains atm.

I see definite improvements. With all the stupid harmful shit you put in your body too. Guess it's like they say genetics is king.
LOL - I don't agree though - some is genetics, but imo it's mostly diet and hard work.

after working out, noticed the stretch marks inbetween the pec an bicep are getting bigger.
noticed also the excess fat thats been built up around it is getting less an less. so im thinking thats why im not noticing much more size growth... the fat is getting less an the muscle is getting bigger.

Stretch marks? damn i'm jealous!

Back