***Regarding The Almighty***

Status
Not open for further replies.
goat_ass said:
how old is the info on his dl, i know my dl has info of when i was 16 (18 now), i just found it odd that this guy who was a mod and sells gear doesn't even workout.

I like how he put 6'0'' 220 on the fake arrest reports after you already posted you had his dl which would have his stats. im not trying to pile on, but damn, what a dumbass.

could you use his ss# to get his dl pic as well and post it?

I will try to access the online Hawaii Division of Motor Vehicles files. Otherwise, I will have to turn to using other methods.

Has anyone heard anything else from Almighty? I couldn't come up with shit from the Hawaii DMV, so now I have to take "other" measures.

how hard would it be for you hulkster to get a hold of his school transcripts? you want a picture of this clown right? ill bet youll find one in his highschool yearbook. dont know how much trouble that would be versus other methods. peace.

kube said:
how hard would it be for you hulkster to get a hold of his school transcripts? you want a picture of this clown right? ill bet youll find one in his highschool yearbook. dont know how much trouble that would be versus other methods. peace.

*****I, HULKSTER, deleted the post that was here earlier so Almighty wouldn't know what I'm planning******

Last edited:
i thing that amazes me the most is hes going through all this trouble when he wasnt even scammed. glad to know people like him are around here

big bump to tha hulkster. i guess the lesson here is don't get in the game if you can't hold your mud.mvmaxx whats up haven't seen any posts.r u cool.

Wow remind me NEVER to piss the hulk off!!

Nice detective work big guy...

I deleted the earlier post so that I won't completely let Almigthy know what's going on......

Last edited:
Hulkster said:
LS scammed a friend of mine, however that was not through a mail-order deal.....LS, if you are reading this, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT. He knows what gym you go to, for you used to be a gym-dealer at Gold's Gym in Green Brook back in the day. Although you had enough sense in that big, stupid watermelon head of yours to stop exposing yourself through daily gym deals, you STILL workout at the same gym. You are a fucking moron.

BTW, my friend is quite friendly with one of the receptionists at that Gym. So you damn well better be sure that we will get her to look up your member file, and give us your fucking full name and address. I don't know your full real name, but my friend knows your first name, as well as what you look like. Your bald-headed stupid ass will be caught.

I never knew what this fuck looked like before I asked for his photo to be posted, but I knew through my friend that LS was bald and kinda short, that's it. That photo helped a lot. I never really knew this fuck, until the word about him going scammer spread, and my friend just told me that the guy that is being described as a scammer (LS) is actually the guy he's been dealing with. It just didn't come to his attention immediately, since he never dealt with him online---thus, he didn't know LaundrySupplies handle on Steroidology or other boards.

BTW, it had also come to my attention that LS was attending Eastern Connecticut College, however, he is now home for the summer in NJ.

I will pay $$ for his info if I have to......I will find him sooner or later.....

btw...Thank You Hulkster for helping.....

Edit your posts guys or this thread will be locked too. No more LS discussion here.

If there is a problem with what Im asking, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back