Roccodart440's Test & Anavar Cycle

Basicly as a dietary supp. I bought it before the gear to try IM inj's. I don't like inj's so I stpped as son as I go tthe hang of inj's. Now that I have slin pins I don't mind using it.

IS it bad to use it while on cycle?

BTW BP is down from 156/88 to 136/76

Last edited:
going to go to reduce from 1mg to 1/2 mg arimidex ED

Added suma root

shot 300iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) today and 250 mcg of b12

:)

Last edited:
test shot begining week 5

1/2 mg ed arimidex

as I backed off arimidex for a couple days I could fell the difference. Everything is still tolerable though.

I set some new PR's sat so the strenghth gains are still comming but the size seems to be standing still.

SO i've been down to .5mg arimidex for 4 days now and I definitly feel better.

If you overdo it on arimidex here is what happens.

1. YOur sex drive will drop. Even if your on test.
2. YOu will feel tired.
3. YOu will look better.
4. YOu will not make as quick of strength gains.
5. YOu will not make as quick of size gains.

1/2 mg ED for 500mg test EW seems to be the happy medium but you need to get on it before the problem arises. By problmes I mean gyno and BP increases. These things are real folks. It took one mg ED to start gettting relief. NOw that things are under sontrol i'm backing off a bit and finding the happy spot.

Tonight I do my wed inj's......
500 test
300iu hcg
No b12 for me today.

chidoks said:
you mentioned being stuck at a certain weight for a while.. did u get over it?

I'm judging weight by visual size. I'm really in this for strength. I'd say i'm climbing in mass and strength quite nicely again.

Begining week 6

Hit my left quad today.

water retention all fucked up again. I tried to back off the arimidex some. No go. Under 1/2mg ED doesn't work for me and even that seesm to be the barre minimum.

Right arm is fucked up I'm not sure what the deal is whether it is a bad inj, bruise, pull.
I'd rec anyone keping a cycle journal to record what body part they hit on the days your inj so you remeber what day and spot you hitt if there isa problem.

It hit is last sunday as I remeber and it doesn't look or feel o good but it seems like too long ago to be hgaving a problme now.

Last edited:
Goodluck brother! Nice cycle, how is stenght and mass going?

I`ve got 2/3 of a box of aridimex in case of bloatness, does it dry your joints much?

daspaceman said:
Goodluck brother! Nice cycle, how is stenght and mass going?

I`ve got 2/3 of a box of aridimex in case of bloatness, does it dry your joints much?

So far i've put on about 10 pounds of bodyweight and about 40 pounds to my Raw bench and about 185 pounds to my shirted bench. I'f I can do the same in the last 5 weeks of my cycle i'll consider it a complete success.

Basicly i'd like to end up at about 260ish naked. 465 raw bench. 700 shirted. WE'll see what happens.

sounds similar to my cycle.. i'm on the 2nd injection of week 4.. definitely a lot of bloat.. do i necessarily have to deal with the bloat now or will the excess water come off once my cycle is done?

1st shot of week 7. I bumped to 750mg against the recomendation of some other people. Please don't be upset guys. But I felt it was what my body was asking ofr.

Now that i've exceeded 500mg EW I will add saw palmetto this week to the ancillery cabinet.

Still using 1mg arimidex ED. This is the ideal dose for me.

I feel good and strong.

So far i've added 40 pounds to my raw bench.
175 pounds to my shirted bench.
65 pounds to my DL
70 pounds to my squat
Enough size that poele notice. ALL the time!:) (approx 15 pounds or so now that water weight isn't an issue)

Back