STATS: im 18 ,6ft 3, 185lbs, 14%bf .... 8 tablets of DBOL a day then PCT. (NOOB)

You are going to be a fat ass. The only reason your not is b/c of your age and metabolism. You might not show the fat on the outside but rest assured it's around your organs. Somebody lock this thread b4 we all become dumber by listening to this shit.

You are going to be a fat ass. The only reason your not is b/c of your age and metabolism. You might not show the fat on the outside but rest assured it's around your organs. Somebody lock this thread b4 we all become dumber by listening to this shit.

kids ay your such a noob. you only get fat if you go over your maintence too much ie 1000 cals. i could cut and loose weight from just eating pizza if i wanted to . MICRONUTRIENTS DOES NOT EFFECT BODY COMP. thiss is basic knowledge guys !

kids ay your such a noob. you only get fat if you go over your maintence too much ie 1000 cals. i could cut and loose weight from just eating pizza if i wanted to . MICRONUTRIENTS DOES NOT EFFECT BODY COMP. thiss is basic knowledge guys !

:iwstupid:So you think you gain pure muscle by eating 500 calories over maintenance? I'm not against the IIFYM thing but you're going way overboard with all the junk.

:iwstupid:So you think you gain pure muscle by eating 500 calories over maintenance? I'm not against the IIFYM thing but you're going way overboard with all the junk.

when did i ever say that ? scientifically 500 calories x 7 = 3500 calories... 1lb = 3500 calories.

that 1lb is a mix between muscle,fat,water etc.

18 years old and knows everything. Ignorance at its finest.

see the bigger picture its cals in vs cals out. all your body knows is the macros, not if its a cake or brown rice.

health wise yes brown rice wins with micronutrients, but micronutrients doesnt effect body comp.

i bet your one of these guys who doesnt eat carbs after 8pm becuase of "you get fat when u sleep lol"

Yea I can see that IIFYM works for you.....NOTTTTT your a scrawny phaggot! Your 18 years old and think you know everything I have been training for 28years and have made tons of gains,sittin at 284lbs and 11%bf

This has become a circus.

Is there a button I can click to report this guy for being the idiot of the year?

Yea I can see that IIFYM works for you.....NOTTTTT your a scrawny phaggot! Your 18 years old and think you know everything I have been training for 28years and have made tons of gains,sittin at 284lbs and 11%bf

OP: 4ever bulking eats noobs like you for a snack. How many macros are you, anyways?

Back