Test E Cycle - 3rd Cycle

zero through PCT... I had a little on cycle but only when I was feeling bloated from estrogen sides.

Lucky13 said:
zero through PCT... I had a little on cycle but only when I was feeling bloated from estrogen sides.

That's honestly nuts to hear! I mean it's fantastic - but hard to believe. Is tomefene a researchology product?

don't think so... I obtained mine from chemone.

Since last night I've now stopped toremifene so have offically stopped PCT....feeling a little tired today, i'll see how i feel over the next few days and start it up again if I don't feel fully recovered.

Yo dude, just checking in to see how you've been doing this far out of the cycle. I was also curious what your dosing was for the toremifene during pct?

Yo dude, just checking in to see how you've been doing this far out of the cycle. I was also curious what your dosing was for the toremifene during pct?

Well I kept all my gains including 90% of my strength, I look the best I've ever looked and it seems to have pushed me onto the next level...I still seem to be getting gains even training natty so I'm in no real rush to start a new cycle although I am planning one soon :)

I took the toremifene at 60mg ED that is the recommended dose although some do 120mg for the first 7days...and then drop to 60mg..personally I felt fine at 60mg although I did try 120mg ED which in turn just made me feel even better but I didn't want to risk sides.

Toremifene for me was the best thing I've ever found...I suffered so bad through post cycle therapy (pct) on my last 2 cycles ( with tomoxifene ) that I was contemplating quiting any further cycles...

Let me know how you get on with it :)

Well I kept all my gains including 90% of my strength, I look the best I've ever looked and it seems to have pushed me onto the next level...I still seem to be getting gains even training natty so I'm in no real rush to start a new cycle although I am planning one soon :)

I took the toremifene at 60mg ED that is the recommended dose although some do 120mg for the first 7days...and then drop to 60mg..personally I felt fine at 60mg although I did try 120mg ED which in turn just made me feel even better but I didn't want to risk sides.

Toremifene for me was the best thing I've ever found...I suffered so bad through post cycle therapy (pct) on my last 2 cycles ( with tomoxifene ) that I was contemplating quiting any further cycles...

Let me know how you get on with it :)

That's just awesome man. Congrats.

Only one other question - I was reading over your thread and it seems like you bounced around when it came to bloat - first using high doses of aromasin, but then changing to aifm. Which one (and what dose) seemed to work best for you? I know the aromasin gave you some vision problems right?

Yeah both gave me vision problems I just think the AIFM gave me slightly less and that may just have been due to it being a lower dose....Bloat was an issue here and there but never a big problem...I didn't ever do a high dose of aromisan so I'm not sure where you read that ?

Doses were 12.5mg ED of Aromisan which was pretty effective but gave vision issues after a few weeks, I then moved over to AIFM at around 2-3 squirts a day so I'm not sure what that dose is but is worked pretty well.

I think AIFM and Aromisan are effectivly the same product...both are good...Aromisan being cheaper if you can get powder or if not AIFM being cheaper.

I am curious to know if you encountered any side effects after your cycle. Primarily increased body hair and or increased acne.

This may sound like a weird question - but did your cycle affect your voice at all? I've heard different things from people about that and was just curious ...

I am curious to know if you encountered any side effects after your cycle. Primarily increased body hair and or increased acne.

Acne wasn't to bad on cycle, but cleared up completly when off cycle....body hair increased a tiny bit on my back and I have a few more hairs but nothing to bad.

This may sound like a weird question - but did your cycle affect your voice at all? I've heard different things from people about that and was just curious ...

Yeah definately noticed my voice got deeper and very raspy... I also noticed this on my other cycles...went back to normal after the cycles.

Yeah definately noticed my voice got deeper and very raspy... I also noticed this on my other cycles...went back to normal after the cycles.

OH so it does go back to normal? So your voice is the same as it was even after three cycles?

yep went back to normal...woman who run steroids can get a permanent change in there voice, i'm not sure about men....

how much did all the gear and all the post cycle therapy (pct) meds cost you in total for the whole cycle? cheeres mate will help me figure out how much debt im going to get in :) lol

You're choice of toremifene for post cycle therapy (pct) sparked my interest because i havent really heard of anything other than the basic clomid/nolva/hcg/ect.. so i did some research, and found this article. I thought I'd post it for any others reading this thread and were curious on what it was, especially since it worked so well for you. Great journal btw, well done!

Fareston
Chemical Name: Toremifene Citrate
Drug Class: Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator
Fareston is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM), not unlike its more popular cousins Nolvadex and Clomid. Just as we see with Nolvadex, Fareston is used to treat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. It does this by exerting estrogen antagonistic effects in certain tissue, most notably, breast tissue. This is actually the same mechanism of action found in Nolvadex. This is why Nolvadex is often recommended to bodybuilders who are trying to avoid gynocomastia (growth of breast tissue in males). SERMs, in addition, have several other well known effects in men, which are not simply limited to preventing the abnormal growth of breast tissue.

At the hypothalamus and pituitary, estrogen acts in cooperation with the male body’s negative feedback loop to send a signal to decrease the secretion of LH, and when LH secretion is lowered, so are natural testosterone levels. SERMs, like Fareston, possibly act as an estrogen antagonist in the hypothalamus and pituitary, in order to increase testosterone production. Thus, although it hasn’t been studied to any great degree, it’s highly likely that Fareston is capable of increasing testosterone in the same way that Nolvadex it, as it’s androgenicity:estrogenicity ratio is 5x that of Nolvadex(1). It may also be better than Nolvadex for reasons that are of particular interest to steroid using athletes and bodybuilders.

Fareston differs from Nolvadex in several ways, however- even though it’s very similar to it in others. Firstly, the risk of certain side effects (although relatively rare with Nolvadex) is actually quite a bit lower with Fareston.However unlikely these risks are in the first place, the risk of stroke, pulmonary embolism, and cataract is probably lower with Fareston than with Nolvadex. This is going to be of interest to people who have issues with “floaters” in their vision, which is sometimes caused by Nolvadex and Clomid, as this product may represent significantly less occular toxicity. It also differs slightly from Nolvadex in its potent with regards to improving lipid (cholesterol) profiles. In terms of improving bone mineral density, Fareston is roughly equal to Nolvadex.(2)

Although anecdotal evidence on this compound is rare, bodybuilders who have already experimented with this stuff seem satisfied. In my estimation, it would seem to be a more potent and safer alternative to Nolvadex, for those who are worried about side effects. I’m also predicting that it may provide a greater increase in LH and therefore testosterone levels, in men when compared to Nolvadex (when an appropriate dose of each is utilized). This makes its use a strong possibility for post cycle therapy (pct) in the future, when studies on its ability to elevate testosterone is more fully studied and understood.

Fareston would also make a welcome addition to a cycle where Cholesterol issues may be a concern, or where something slightly stronger than Nolvadex may be required to prevent gyno.

References:

1. Breast Cancer Re Treat. 1990 Aug;16 Suppl:S3-7. Introduction to toremifene. Kangas L.

2. Breast 2006 Apr;15(2):142-57. Epub 2005 Nov 9.Toremifene: An evaluation of its safety profile. Harvey HA, Kimura , MHajba A

Back